[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you have experience with those dolls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (129KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 533x800px
Do any of you have experience with those dolls?
>>
>>38280152
Yeah I just pinned a 140cm doll up against a wall and gave it rough anal
>>
aren't you afraid that doing this is making you the pathetic subhuman you are..?
>>
>>38281398
You talking to me, faggot bitch? That's a nice combo of guilt/shame/fear you used but not very original so I suggest kys and stop projecting your personality disorder onto others. If this little busty schoolgirl doll makes me lose too much vital essense of semen I'm going to dismember her. Total impulse buy, meh.
>>
>>38280152
>TFW have a dakimakura and roommates thought I was humping it all the time at first
>Tell them that I just like to have something to snuggle with every now and then
>Also wanted one just because I've seen enough dead bodies that I learned that once I'm dead thats it
>I want to live this life owning things I might have been to afraid to own but might not ever have the chance to own again once I die
>>
>>38281651
do you know what a personality disorder is by any chance?
just throwing words together does not make you articulate
>>
>>38281874
I see you are projecting again...
>>
>>38281958
I wish you and your girlfriend a long and happy relationship, hopefully you don't have to try to deflect future criticism with impotent claims of psychological defenses
>>
>>38282057
It's a practice rape toy not a girlfriend and I'm hardly impotent, but I see you are projecting again. Give up and leave, soulless narcissist, skitter away into the darkness whence you came.
>>
>>38282195
I'm claiming you don't know the words you are using. If English is your second language then fair enough.
>>
>>38282230
He fears for his chubby bio gf.

Oh I'm sorry Cuck, didn,' spot you there
>>
>>38282230
Lol you can't harm my self esteem, but nice try loser.

>>38282302
Nice baseless claims and word salad really show the patheticness of some (((posters))) here.

This is how r9k gets ruined, by posters like these.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.