[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Wal-Mart considered evil? how are they mistreating employees?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: wal mart.gif (141KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
wal mart.gif
141KB, 720x405px
Why is Wal-Mart considered evil?
how are they mistreating employees?
>>
Because they put white small business owners out of business and OH GOD WONT SOMEONE CARE ABOUT THE WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>38278153
You're fucking retarded. Walmart is not only in the US, you stupid coward.
>>
>>38278177
ok but that's why people started memeing about walmart in the first place
>>
>>38278139
>Why is Wal-Mart considered evil?
All Chinese products
>how are they mistreating employees?
Got rid of a lot of benefits they had years ago. Basically making the job shittier.

What people don't realize is that Amazon, Walmart's main competitor, is even worse.
>>
>>38278185
Walmart is bigger than most countries. For many reasons corporations such as Walmart are a big part of why everything sucks and will just keep worsening.
>>
>>38278236
Yeah but where else is Courtney and Dakota gonna get their hydrocodone prescription filled for $5
>>
>>38278259
In hell, I hope.
>>
No idea.

I think walmart exists for trash. I hate going there. The employees all hate their lives. The parking lot is dangerous and has a cop stationed. They check your receipt to makw sure you didn't steal every single time you go there.
I would rather go to target or meijer or someplace like that where it's always inexplicably better, more comfortable, and more safe.

I have a trashy roastie friend though who always insists on going to walmart despite all of its problems. That's After complaining that she saw a meth head assault some old deaf guy in line.

It's a niche for trash, which coincidentally america is full of to the brim.
>>
I only go there because they have cheap groceries and I need to budget meals
>>
File: 1485991137539.png (400KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1485991137539.png
400KB, 500x446px
>>38278199
>tfw just got a job at Whole Foods
>which was acquired by Amazon

RIP me
>>
File: 1499700951963.png (415KB, 750x702px) Image search: [Google]
1499700951963.png
415KB, 750x702px
jsut had some edibls cant f
eel my face im scared hwats goin on SCAERD
>>
>>38278722
Invest in Costco RIGHT NOW. People are selling their stock because Amazon bought whole foods, making the cost less to get in.
>>
>at a hotel once where Walmart managers were having a conference
>walked through the back of the room and heard the lecturer talking about handling employees
>"remember, you OWN these people

You'd have to know about the NWO to figure out their mentality
Walmart concentration camps were once a future possibility
>>
>>38279203
We really need to start murdering some people en masse, Wal-Mart Managers first
>>
>>38279216
Better start before they do it to you..
>>
>>38278907
it's sitting at about 151$ per share, should I wait a few more days before buying? Seems like it's been on a very slow decline since the Wholefoods news broke. I don't want to buy now and have it continue going down
>>
>>38278199
got a job as a picker at an amazon sorting facility. The facility is 1/4 of a mile long, 10 hour shifts and $15/hr. Not worth the money imo because of all the walking required, it's incredibly fast-paced and they work you like a slave. Would much rather work at walmart
>>
>>38280192
No you wouldn't, not when Wal-Mart will never pay you more than $8 an hour.

As for OP , if I understand correctly Wal-Mart used to be a big proponent of the "total pay" scheme megacorps like to use on employees to keep wages low (the idea of great insurance and whatnot is nice but these companies know that 100% of their workers cannot or will not use the benefits) but over the years has gutted the benefit package without raising their wages consistent with cuts.
>>
>>38281084
I'm a cart pusher at walmart and i get paid $12 an hour. It's an amazing job because I can just go on my phone the whole time. Maybe in china or india working at walmart is shitty, but in the USA they are very good employers.
>>
>>38278139
Why are you shilling for walmart?

Were you satisfied by them recently? Did they have the game you were looking for?

Have you ever worked there?
>>
File: IMG_20170705_131901.jpg (37KB, 590x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170705_131901.jpg
37KB, 590x465px
>>38279203
You know what must be done, comrade.
>>
Only commies, conspiratards and hipsters hate Walmart. I work as a overnight stocker and make $13 an hour. Also get 1.5 hours worth of breaks, 401k and healthcare. Trader Joes and Whole Foods can fuck off with their elitist hipster faggotry.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.