[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you forgive someone for sexting behind your back?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492193178809.jpg (66KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1492193178809.jpg
66KB, 500x644px
Would you forgive someone for sexting behind your back?
>>
>>38276625
no
im not into cuckolding
>>
>>38276625
>tfw sexted with a girl who had a long term bf
>she even sent lewds
enjoy being a cuck op
>>
>>38276625
No, I wouldn't. I think a lot of people justify things like that by saying it's purely sexual and only online, but if it's a guy and a girl sexting, that means there has to have been some sort of ongoing flirtation and conversation beforehand. Otherwise it would be impossible for the guy to goad the girl into getting naked.
Also, it would show a sign of clear degeneracy within that person that would turn me off.
Just flirting with other girls online would be enough for me to end a relationship.
>>
>>38276625
>meet girl in college
>hit it off immediately
>we grow closer and closer
>soul-mate material
>she has a bf tho
>wont leave him just because she likes me
>we start texting a lot
>she starts telling her bf about me and how the two us hang out and how im funny etc
>he's getting butthurt and telling her im just trying to play her
>me and girl grow closer by the day
>i like her
>she likes me
>we know whats going on and we both know whats gonna happen
>but no one says anything
>her bf getting more flustered
>she ends up leaving him
>tells me the next day
>says she didnt shed a tear
>after she leaves him goes to the seaside for a bit
>starts texting me A LOT
>im talking 8hrs a day
>things are getting intimate now
>after a week i ask her out
>happily agrees
>asks me if im willing to wait a bit because she just ended things with ex bf
>no problem
>no we're dating for 3 months and she told me she's in love with me

point of the story is, if she's texting, sexting or even talking about another guy more than once, you got yourself a problem.
>>
>>38276867
Just wait till like does the same to you friend. People like that enjoy the thrill of the taboo more than they enjoy any safe relationship.
>>
>>38276638
>>38276778
I honestly love her a lot she has done a lot for me and I feel like i really took her for granted
Do you think its at all possible to move on from this or am I just fucking myself over?
>>
I know this probably isnt the place to ask for advice on this but I really want a serious answer
Ive been with the girl for over 5 years and I found out shes been sexting some kid that she knew in highschool
I was drinking a ton at the time and couldnt even see what was happening and now I dont know what to do
My life would be completely torn apart if I were to leave her but I feel like I cant forgive her
>>
Can I just get one reply?
I really need someone to talk to right now..
>>
>>38277083
Yeah either downgrade into fwb or leave because shes a hoe and sex is all shes good for
>>
>>38277316
DO NOT
FUCKING
FORGIVE CHEATING
OF ANY KIND
EVER

it's a slippery slope and she's just gonna do it again if she knows you're a spineless coward who's too afraid to lose her
dump the thot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.