[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /pathetic/? Tell me of your pitiful experiences, I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: lonely boy.jpg (51KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
lonely boy.jpg
51KB, 640x435px
Who here /pathetic/? Tell me of your pitiful experiences, I just had a terrible day:
>be me.
>neet for two years.
>anxiety and depression.
>finally get a job, so excited.
>maybe things are turning around.
>wake up for first training day.
>parents arguing.
>brother leaving, had enough.
>try to ignore it.
>anxious but determined to start.
>can't drive,so dad driving me in.
>we start arguing.
>he kicks me out of car.
>forced to walk 40 minutes in the rain.
>clothes drenched.
>tempted to say fuck it and give up.
>carry on.
>get to job late.
>pissed off but hoping day gets better.
>new boss comes in, starts yelling.
>try to explain my predicament and apologise.
>tells me I'm on thin ice.
>starts berating me, tells me I'm lucky that I got the job.
>I snap.
>start yelling back.
>becomes too much for me.
>I become overwhelmed and cry.
>In front of all my new co-workers.
>Never been so embarrassed.
>Run out the door.
>Never going back.
>Realise I'm back to square one.
>Feel worthless.

I want off this ride.
>>
>>38276485
It's okay anon. At least you tried.
>>
>>38276485
Fuckin hell anon, that's one hell of a story.
What job was it?
>>
>>38276517
Thanks anon, I appreciate the kind words.
>>38276587
It was admin work for a phone company, wasn't looking forward to it but it was work.
>>
>>38276485
moral of the story: don't rely on other people.
>>
>>38276623
You should write a short story about your experience. I even think it would make a good short film.
>>
>>38276630
Yeah you're right, probably wouldn't have gone so badly then.
>>38276662
Thanks for the idea, might get round to it.
>>
>>38276485
You probably don't have the money nor any reliable friends, but you must leave your home. Sounds like a terribly toxic environment that made you the way you are.
>>
>>38276802
Yeah it's pretty bad all we ever do is fight, did get on with my brother but with him leaving and all I'll hopefully do the same too once I get some money.
>>
>>38276485
>>I snap.
>>start yelling back.
learn to control your emotions faggot.
>>
>>38277087
I'm typically quite complacent but I was just so frustrated I couldn't help it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcAVejslrU
>>
>>38277087
He did the right thing. No job is better than being a wageslave with cuckold tendencies.
>>
Don't worry anon, keep looking you'll find a job eventually. Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>38277343
I feel like I've heard this somewhere before.
>>38278145
Thanks for the support.
>>
You'll be even more miserable at a job with a shit boss, probably dodged a bullet. I get min wage but my boss and coworkers are nice so it's not too bad.
>>
>>38278281
Never interacted with any of my would-be co-workers, but the boss was terrible so you're probably right.
>>
>>38276485
youre fucking stupid for fighting with ur dad when he's giving you a ride...figure that out please
>>
>>38279455
also arguing back with ur boss is dumb af, realize your status / position. dont fight with people above you dumbass
>>
>>38279475
here's a tip next time just apologize and focus on doing / learning your fucking job.
>>
>>38276802
Please leave your home.

>get gym membership to shower, pay extra $30 a month to store your stuff in personal overnight locker (only bare necessities though, meaning clothes, documents, toothbrush, deodorant, packaged food, portable plug-in pot, sleeping bag and stuff like that; get rid of all your other stuff besides maybe a couple super sentimental items): 60 bucks a month
>get PO box for mail: 10 bucks a month
>if you have 14 sets of clothes (very compactly) stored in your locker, you only need to do laundry at laundromat twice a month: 12 bucks
>public library for computer and place to hang out and stay cool/warm: 0 bucks (obviously there are other free places like mcdonalds and bookstores for a change of pace)
>unroll high quality sleeping bag behind obstructed buildings or on business rooftops in safe white suburbs and wear a thick sweater and face mask when cold: 0 bucks a month
>total shelter cost: 82 bucks
>total monthly food costs: can be kept to 90 bucks if you mainly buy bananas, rice, lentils and beans in bulk, buy some fresh veggies every night to go with it (onions and kale are cheap as hell), maybe some B12 vitamins but those last a while.
>bike to get around: 0 bucks
>total monthly cost: 172 bucks
Being homeless can be pleasant and less than 200 dollars a month. Just be homeless in a nice white suburb and save up your cash if you have a job, or just make that amount doing shitty but anxiety free jobs on mturk/upwork/etc.
>>
>>38278281
Jobs are misery period. OP needs to decide which is more miserable for him- a job or NEETdom.
>>
>>38280331
I really want to try this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.