[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people consider minecraft autistic? it's comfy as fuck.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: CztKscl.png (484KB, 488x703px) Image search: [Google]
CztKscl.png
484KB, 488x703px
why do people consider minecraft autistic? it's comfy as fuck.
>>
>>38276245
>it's comfy as fuck
>implying this changes the fact that its autistic
>>
>>38276245
It IS comfy. I play on reeecraft.mchost.pro, and there isn't even any griefing. Everyone just wants to be comfy, so works together.
>>
>>38276351
Can I bitch about virginiity?
>>
I am a super autist. I am too autistic to play Minecraft, a game that is heavily autistic, because it goes against my autism to not have played Dead Space first due to seeing a Dead Space skin in a Minecraft video back in 2010 and making it my goal to eventually play Minecraft by playing Dead Space. But I couldn't play Dead Space as that would require playing System Shock which in turn requires playing Ultima Underworld which in turn requires playing every game in the Ultima series which in turn requires reading every DnD magazine from where I left off in 1980.

I can't play Minecraft because I have over 30 years of DnD magazines that I would need to read first and eventually gave up on doing due to realizing it would never get me anywhere. But I could never replace it with an ability to do those things my autism prevented me from doing. Now I just live in a dead state whereby I shitpost on 4chan to avoid torturing myself with source materials that would take literal years to work through. I have lost the will to go on, but also the will to just enjoy what I want to enjoy.

I can't even embrace Minecraft. I am too autistic for autism.
>>
>>38276400
Holy moly that is insane. You can't play anything without playing the ones before / source material / inspiration?
>>
>>38276400
What am I even reading?

Origaldesu
>>
>>38276400
But anon, to post on 4chan you needed to experience contextual material like 2channel and SomethingAwful, the former which inspired 4chan and the later being the where moot came from!

You also have to read through all available archives to get up to speed, and browse BibAnon for a primer on internet culture.

There's a lot of contextual material to those to, best close out 4chan and get started right away.
>>
Because people take it too far, the actual fans of the game are pretty autistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsv9Vh6lGHc&feature=youtu.be&t=1020

Like hey I play factorio so it's not like I have any room to judge others taste, but you gotta it has some bullshit surrounding it.
>>
>>38276245

Because I prefer terraria
>>
>>38276245
I've got three diagnosed autistic friends and they can't play Minecraft because the concept of being thrown into an open world with no specific instructions jams them up instantly and gives them anxiety problems.

Minecraft is probably the opposite of autism, because you have to think on your feet and make it up as you go along.

But you stack lots of blocks and stacking blocks is like autistic kids loooool etc.
>>
>>38276400
Dead space did not lead to minecraft. Minecraft is a stand alone game that wasn't created from dead space. Just play the latest version of mine craft.
I also like to go through the source material. Right now I have 30 torrents queued about all the games that a part of video game culture which I got the names of in a thread I made a week ago.
System shock 2 was revolutionary but system shock 1 wasn't. Why would you play anything that isn't outstanding?
I only watch good tv shows, good anime, good movies and play mostly good games.
Try holding yourself to a good standard instead of going through garbage.
>>
>>38276245
The game itself is fine but the fanbase is autistic. My mother works with autistic/retarded kids for a living and they all play minecraft
>>
>>38276245
I remember when I first played Minecraft, and my brother didn't know what it was. He wanted to play it too but I didn't want him to.

I told him that it was called Mole Miner, so he went on Mole Miner and said that it was a different game. I said you have to unlock it by finishing the first section.

He played Mole Miner for fucking days before he gave up and figured out I was bullshitting him. One of the funniest things I've done as an older brother.
>>
i'm in the mood to play minecraft again
recommend me some comfy mods
>>
>>38276393
which one of you is this I'll kick your ass
>>
>>38276393
Oh kek, I read that wrong. Go ahead, everyone else does.
>>
>>38276425
Exactly anon, been a problem most of my life. Wish I could go back to before I had this addiction. To not follow the route of source materials gives a ridiculous amount of stress.

>>38276427
I wish I knew anon.

>>38276455
Kek, I get what you are saying, but there is a big difference between a game and a website. At least to my autistic mind. I don't know, I don't come up with the rules for how my autism works. Somehow websites are ruled fine as long as they are shitposting sites about nothing with any real context.

>>38276490
No, it didn't anon, but I saw a video online where a guy used a Dead Space skin. I can't play Minecraft now without doing that. Don't ask, autism. I actually did touch Minecraft up to that point, but then saw that video and realized I had to distance myself from it until I obtained my goals. In a way it is worse, like being giving a snort of cocaine and now being forced to pay.

Why would I play anything that isn't outstanding? No idea, you are talking to a person who has played hundreds of Doom PWADs when he doesn't even like Doom because it may potentially inspire levels in later First-Person shooters. I mean, what if I played Quake and ran across a level that was originally made for Doom? It doesn't matter if it is good or not, it matters if I see the materials or not.

Of course, all this is contradictory. As I said, I played Doom which somehow was okay for my autism. How does this make sense? I don't know. I just follow what my autism tells me to do and if I go against it it causes severe depression and suicidal thoughts. Now I can't play Doom as I need to play everything Star Wars related and find the Amiga Star Wars Droids title to be unbearable.

I want to do what is good anon, but my autism won't let me. I hate games made before the late 90s, that was when things got good. I got the snorts of cocaine. I just can't enjoy them because my autism says I need to work to them by suffering through the 80s and early 90s.
>>
The game is pretty good actually, I play it more than I'd like to admit. If someone asks what games I play I always just say civ, cs;go, witcher and stuff. Hell I'll even bash on Minecraft.

The game gets a bad rep because of its younger userbase, it's just hard to take the game seriously when most of its players are under 12.

Also microjews has done nothing good after purchasing Mojew.
>>
File: 1499486473697.jpg (11KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
1499486473697.jpg
11KB, 206x210px
>>38276558
>tfw too autistic to use mods in any game because they're "not the way the game was intended to be"
>>
>>38276682
>Tfw not too autistic to not use mods, at least when I could use mods, I just need to use mods in the exact order they were created and emotionally torment myself when I find a mod that was created earlier to the point that I have given up entirely on mods.
>>
>>38276351
Bro I'm the orc xd
>>
I've never actually bothered to play minecraft, just not creative enough to constantly think of things I desire to finish building.
I liked Dragon Quest Builders though, it's basically a cuter minecraft rip off with tons of questing.
>>
I dunno, man. The /r9k/ server shilling threads got me to come back to it after like 5 years away, it's pretty fun seeing all of the new stuff. Right now I'm getting everything together for this massive creeper farm so I can have infinite rockets and fly around as much as I want. Elytra by itself is such a disappointing item, but rocket propulsion makes it even better than I'd originally hoped.
>>
>>38276558
thaumcraft+addons
witchery

especially witchery if you play on a server, considering its many many utilities.
>>
>>38276768
you can always use it for TNT minecarts to make one button quarries.
>>
>>38276245
It gets boring really fast and there's still no solid way to install mods.
>>
>>38276245
Compare it to a grown man saying his favorite hobby is playing legos, because thats essentially the same appeal as minecraft.

That being said, if you genuinely enjoy it it doesnt matter. If a chad tells girls that he spends a bit of his free time making super cool lego statues, that girl is going to eat it up. Just like if you show a girl your 1:1 scale recreation of the Sears Tower in minecraft she would think that was pretty cool if you didn't appear to be ashamed of it. Never apologize for your hobbies and explain it to other people as if it was the coolest thing in the world, and they will see it that way.

On my personal opinion, Minecraft gets pretty boring pretty quick if you're not a very creative person.
>>
>>38276351
The lag i get makes that unplayable, and I fon't likr tge othet server.
>>
I keep trying to join the R9K Server but keep getting this message
multiplayer.disconnect.outdated_client
Does anyone know what the fuck this means, I'm not good with this shit.
>>
>>38276580
Sounds like ocd anon. Get treatment
>>
>>38277099
Update to 1.12
>>
>>38276245

stop talking to basic bitches

I've met lots of cute girls who aren't even nerdy and play minecraft or at least don't think its weird.
>>
File: 1383038473950.jpg (31KB, 396x387px) Image search: [Google]
1383038473950.jpg
31KB, 396x387px
>>38277099
yeah
it means that it detected that your underage, outdated means not of age yet

also please leave this website
>>
>>38276580
Seek treatment. your life isn't long enough to play through all the garbage games.
>>
I use minecraft with the custom npc mod to live with my waifu next to a beach.
>>
>>38277916
How does the waifu act?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.