[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i supposed to kill these cats? Theyre killing the birds I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 20170710_082140.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170710_082140.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
Am i supposed to kill these cats? Theyre killing the birds I feed during the afternoon. I think Im gainimg their trust
>>
kick it in the face
>>
>>38275911
No you jeep the cats. The birds dont give a shit about you and are using you for food. Just like women.
>>
Cats are natural predators. Shouldnt get mad at them for doing something they are biologicaly programmed to do. Thats like geting mad at a monkey for eating bananas off your banana tree,or geting pissed that a snake eats all your rats. Piss off,stupid kid. Sheesh.
>>
>>38275931
cat's don't care about you either, you're just safety and a meal ticket to them. Birds just think it's cool that there's food there.
>>
>>38275939
Humans get naturally mad, maybe OP is biologically programmed to keep the birbs safe.
>>
>>38275939
Sonwe shouldnt get at niggers for raping white women? Kk
>>
>>38275939
You know that cats are literally an invasive species wiping out native animal populations right?

OP should at least trap the fuckers and bring them to the pound.
>>
>>38275959
Cats have more inherent value to them than birds. And even so,they arent his birds. He doesnt own the park birds so it shouldnt be an issue.
>>
>>38275986
no they don't cats are fucking worthless cunts who are 95% of the time incapable of showing love and when they do it's still fucking gay.

birbs are just BIRB
>>
>>38275964
What I meant to say is

So we shouldnt get mad at niggers for raping white women?
>>
>>38275971
Thats called nature taking its course retard. Animals go exstinct all the time. Are you going to kill bears for killing dear? Are you going to kill lions for eating zebras?
>>
>>38275911
No, don't kill the cats. Just shoo them away.
>>
>>38275939
ok moron then how come they cant survive without the food they get from crazy cat ladies. natural preditors lol. people should be beaten with bamboo rods for leaving food for feral cats.
>>
>>38276022
Do you know what an invasive species is? It literally isn't natural for cats to even be here.

Completely different from your examples.
>>
>>38276048
Yeah well,you are wrong. I am an american,i dont need facts to prove i am right.
>>
File: 1498002448610.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1498002448610.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>38276073
stop acting like a fucking 10 year old and argue with the dude you worthless fuck
>>
>>38275911
Feral cats are a serious issue and they've extincted at least a dozen bird species. It may not be the most civilized thing to do, but killing them off is needed to balance the ecosystem. Read up on Australia and their cat issue, it's fucking nuts, man. If you've got the money and time, try trapping them and getting them spayed/neutered if it means not killing them.

tl;dr feral cat overpopulation is destroying bird numbers
>>
>>38276089
No,i am an American. You can't tell me what to do.
>>
>>38276045
Leaving food for feral cats is better than letting them destroy massive amounts of bird populations. They've only overpopulated due to human complacency in not limiting their numbers.
>>
>>38275911
Maybe you're subconsciously throwing the feed near the cats. Why do you wanna kill the birds op?
>>
Wtf is this retarded discussion? Cats are domesticated but some of their wild traits are still active. They hunt bird and mice and it's perfectly normal.

>hurr durr then why cats can't survive on their own and need to rely on crazy cat ladies
Because in (sub)urban areas there is usually not enough game for cats. Cats living on big farm in peaceful village surrounded by meadows and forests and barns with farm animals will have more opportunities for hunting and thus feeding themselves.
>>
>>38275986
here on long island feral cats killed all ground nesting birds like grouse and bob white quail. quail would eat like twice thier weight in ticks every day. so lime disease comes along because of an over abundance of ticks. so birds have more benificial effects for humans than cats.
>>
>>38276105
They don't look like feral cats, just hungry strays. Stop being dramatic. OP should call animal patrol or what you have and ask them to take the cats, neuter then and find them homes.
>>
>>38276117
they kill for fun moron not food. feeding leeds to overpopulation. nature much?
>>
>>38276145
That is false. I was there and beleive me,there was no lime disease. There was a sudden surge of lemon colds though,so maybe you mixed up the two.
>>
>>38276145
People who let their cats out fucking baffle me, I was surprised when I heard it was a normal thing. Cat owners are subhuman.
>>
>>38275911
Just throw the sneed n feed on the roof if you wanna be nice, cats just out in those forests trapping hard.
>>
>>38276179
You must be medically retarded. But I'm not surprised.
>>
>>38276197
There's strays sure but lots of people let their cats roam like degenerates.
>>
>>38275911
>Strongest birds survive the cats
>Winter comes
>Cats die
>Strongbirds survive
You should also feed the surviving birds protein so they can fuck up the new cats next summer.
>>
>>38276116
How fucking cringe... Pretending to be American because you realise your wrong and can't deal with that
>>
My German grandmother bragged to me all the time when I was a kid about how good she was with an air rifle.

She claims a neighbour cat kept coming into their garden and harassing the birds, climbing up trees and eating young etc. So she shot it from the bedroom window (pretty far) and hit it right in the tail severing the tip of its tail.

If that's too much just throw water at it, cats hate that shit and it doesn't harm them physically.
>>
File: 1489644031424.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489644031424.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>birds = femwhores using OP as beta orbiter for food (money)
>cats = ruthless chad that fucks and abuses them
>OP = fuckin white knight cuck tryna call the police
>>
>>38275911
Buy a few bells and pop them on the cat.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.