[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you're HAPPY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2097.jpg (33KB, 339x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2097.jpg
33KB, 339x340px
>eat lunch next to couple in their late twenties
>they both look pissed but try to talk about random things
>they get their food and start eating
>girl coment on boyfriends loud chewing
>he tell her to stop being a fucking cunt
>she just stare as he continues eating
>then she just say "I can't believe you"
>she is rather mad and also crying as she stand up and leave
>boyfriend eat a little more then he put his food down and just sit there, staring
Aaaaah... feels soo good not to be in a lousy relationship
>>
>>38275107
I bet it would feel better to be in a good relationship though.
>>
>>38275107
>girlfriend of 2 and a half months known her for 8 months and loved her as long got a bit insecure about herself because i come off as cold and uninterested sometimes and she thinks she's bothering me somehow
>this bothers me because im aware of my problem and absolutely adore and love her
>tell her that i think she's the most beautiful girl in the world and that no other girl caught my attention from the moment i met her because she is the only girl that matters to me
>we continue talking and think back on all the silly things we said and did to each other
>a lot of good and cute feels but one or two bad ones which we both regret
>looks me in the eyes
>says "did you think you were the only person in love in this relationship?"
>unbearablefeels.webm
>huge smile makes its way on my face
>just lean in and kiss her passionately
>after 20 seconds of kissing we stop and just sit in each others arms with her in my lap snuggling my neck

Aaaaah... feels so god to be in a nice relationship

>hurr durr she'll cuck you for tyrone or chad and she's 100% cheating on you sucking cocks the first chance she gets
there are no niggers in my country because balkans, she hates chads and normies, she has no guy friends, she's loyal as loyal gets. You cannot win you fucking losers :) not this time
>>
>>38275309
It'll happen. It's not a victory for either of us.
>>
>>38275309
things will definitely go sour, whether or not by fault of your own. The spark will fade eventually. As the anon above said, nobody wins.
>>
>>38275107
last time I was happy
>around 2012
>around 16
>loved my normie vidya
>normie internet activity
>rage comics, youtube, ifunny
>never been on 4chan
>fall
>school started, had very easy classes
>hung out with many friends
>played football
>enjoyed homecooked meals
>actually had gf
>she was the definition of cozy
>room was clean
>no piss bottles
>was some-what in shape
>wasnt overweight
>mfw
>>
>>38275902
>i meant it was in fall/autumn
>>
>>38275309
>hates chads and normies
She us either extremely damaged in which case you should dump her immediately or she is lying.
>loyal as loyal gets
Love makes blind and she is going to cuck you.
>>
>>38275309
You posted this on /fit/ and got btfo
>>
>>38275107
>go for a ride in my car
>push it hard on the touge
>spot empty parking lot
>disable driving nannies
>drop the hammer, dump the clutch
>drive home and order 500 bucks worth of new tires
>>
>>38275902
>16
>rage comics
That shit is made for 10 year olds. Holy shit you're a faggot.
>>
>>38276165
okay lol
most people enjoyed them when they came out
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.