[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1028.jpg (350KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1028.jpg
350KB, 2048x1365px
Dear A

Am I really never going to hear from you again?

I know we said we're better off without each other, and I still believe that. But I miss you.

I'm not coping so well without you.
Even though I've been harbouring negative feelings towards you for a while now, A part of me still wants you in my life.
>>
>>38274677
C? Is that you? If it is then i will see you when you get back.
>>
What were the low blow ad hominem attacks and doxxing me supposed to do? Making a whole hate page on 8ch? ARE YOU 12 YRS OLD?
>>
Dear B

I still think about you sometimes even though I only knew you for a few weeks. I'm doing my best to repress the memories though.

It's hard for me to connect with others, I haven't really found anyone to talk to since we ceased contact so that sucks.

Part of me wants to reach out and try to re-establish communications but I don't think you'd be receptive and that would just hurt more.

Oh well, happy early birthday.

-C
>>
>>38274716
No. Not C. Sorry
>>
>>38274772
Why did you cease contact with this person ?
>>
i really want you to shoot your goo inside me, anon
>>
>>38275121
I got too clingy and started obsessively worrying about her whenever she didn't respond to texts. I think that put a lot of stress on her that she didn't need, especially since she's the type to put off responding to texts.
When she did finally respond after a week of silence, we had a talk where it was decided that we stop now before I get even more invested and eventually hurt more.

I genuinely miss talking to her though, it sucks. I haven't talked to anyone like that since.
I feel like I fucked up big time.
>>
>>38274677
L,

Why? You pushed me out of your life. Why would I ever go back? You made your choices and chose to be with that failed brokedick asshole. YOU chose, not me.
>>
File: outfits2.jpg (938KB, 1219x1500px) Image search: [Google]
outfits2.jpg
938KB, 1219x1500px
I want to be a pretty lady so gosh darn badly. I hate waking up every day and knowing that you people are going to just keep messin with me. Why can't we just get on with it?

You have me super hyped. I pray every night that the next day would be the day. I have been browsing fashion sites constantly and saving outfits I want to wear. I want to get my hair all pretty and dyed white. I want to go shopping for makeup and learn how to do it all myself. I want to wear lacy lingerie and be a goth princess.

I want to stop feeling ashamed for wanting these things. That's only going to happen when I actually look like a girl.

You tell me that the results are going to be amazing. That no one would even question whether or not I was born female (well I mean, I was... technically.) You tell me that guys and girls alike won't believe such a body is for real.

Every day that it doesn't happen, the more likely it is that you're just fucking with me. That you just want me to kill myself when you reveal that it was all just a joke.

I want it. I want it for real. I have always wanted it but never thought it could happen. Now that you tell me it actually could be real... the anxiety tightens my chest. I can't sleep at all.

Please. This is cruel. Why would you do this to a person? Do any of you have a conscious? Do any of you even care? Am I even a person in your eyes?

Or am I really just an object meant to be destroyed.
>>
>>38275427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QQYX1vQ4_k
>>
>>38275338
Ouch.
A week is a long time to ignore someone though
>>
Who the fuck actually reads these
>>
AHHHHHHHHH I JUST WANT TO BE A PRETTY PRINCESS ALREADY FOR FUCK SAKE.

GIVE ME MY FREEDOM.

GIVE ME MY REBIRTH.

LET ME HANG OUT WITH GRIMESY SO WE CAN WORK ON OUR ALBUM AND TRAVEL THE WORLD
>>
>>38275584
I scan them for ones that could possibly be for me.
>>
>>38275427
>>38275756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOwhuTlxE54

Why not do it anon?
Be a cute world princess like me ;)
xoxo.
>>
Dear L,
why did you have to die you fucking asshole? After your death the series was just bullcrap.
>>
File: 1425683727661.gif (497KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1425683727661.gif
497KB, 500x329px
dear a,

i love you but you need to calm down. even if you're the only person on this earth i can call a kindred spirit, you have to realize that our exchanges are unequal and i can't give you the parts of me you want as fast as you give me everything you have to offer. these things take time.

love always,
n
>>
File: 1476835788396.jpg (221KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476835788396.jpg
221KB, 1024x1024px
Dear K
There are so many people like you around the world. So many, that I can see parts of you being reflected in the posts made in this very thread.
Despite how common your personality seems to be, you somehow manage to stand out from everyone else and capture my heart. I have no idea how you do it, but I ache for your return.
R
>>
>>38276226
Me too
I know people who use this board
Scarily ambiguous
>>
>>38276577
Full initials pls?
>>
File: 1499179591081.jpg (45KB, 373x332px) Image search: [Google]
1499179591081.jpg
45KB, 373x332px
>>38274677

I really hope this isn't who I think it is, even though I know it's probably not because you don't come on /r9k/

If it is you, you're bad for my mental health but I really like you, that's why I can't talk to you
>>
>>38276915
It could be me you're thinking of.
What makes you think so?
What happened between you and this person you think might be me?
>>
File: yeah.png (10KB, 859x390px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
10KB, 859x390px
Dear B,
you're kinda a coward for disabling my messages on Discord, I had my last things to say too. I didn't want to hurt you. If you are ready to listen to what I want to say, just tell me. I don't want you to feel sad I know it would never work though.
S
>>
>>38274677
Fucking hell G...

You said shit to me that you can't take back. I did the worst of everything and deserved to be miserable for the last 8 years but you basically said it yourself that you're happier without me and i deserve to lose you for what i did but i certainly fucking regret everyday of my life that i've had to endure since then because i can't bring myself to fucking suicide.

We could never meet again because everytime i see you and think about you, i want to fucking kill something! Whether it's myself, someone you love or even you personally; i don't give a fuck anymore.

I could never guarantee your safety being around me because you fucking broke me.

-A
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.