[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the appeal of a septum piercing? There are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: septum.jpg (34KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
septum.jpg
34KB, 520x390px
Can someone explain the appeal of a septum piercing?

There are not many things I find more disgusting, instant turn off. Piercings in general, except for ear, are literally subhuman.
>>
It's a way to signal you (girl) are easy to certain males, so they can just go straight to you rather than direct their time and effort into courtin some random woman. Same as tramp stamps, chokers, etc...
>>
>>38274606
I think they're cute af as long as the girl is also cute, like OPs pic. The one below the bottom lip (in the middle) is also cute.

They're kinda meh along the eyebrow or cheeks, at that point it's a bit overkill, but it wouldn't be a dealbreaker.

What's wrong OP, having bad luck, or no luck, with girls?
>>
>>38274768
Most girls arent that cute if they have a piercing like that. Its usually on fat girls.
>>
i think they're cute senpai
>>
File: IMG_1506.jpg (21KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1506.jpg
21KB, 259x194px
>>38274606
Totally agree they are hot but then again I am aroused by literally subhuman farmyard cattle.
>>
>>38274606
The point is that you're supposed to lick it when kissing her. Very hot, but as a hkv, I can see why you wouldn't see the appeal.
>>
>>38274606
Totally agree, they make girls look like farm animals. Wouldn't ever date a girl with piercing.
>>
>>38274606
i hate them as well, it's just one of those things that makes anyone, even hot people, less attractive.

it's on the same list as

>ear stretches
>short hair on girls
>tramp stamps
>chin only goatees
>>
>>38274768
>if you dislike a certain type of piercing then you're a bitter virgin
Did a woman write this post?
>>
>>38274723
>>38275124
First reply is correct. These are what you put on farm animals to pull em around. They are signaling how they want to be treated. Which also speaks for the kind of men that find this attractive, and the kind of relationship these people make.
>>
I told my ex girlfriend to not do it. Her ear piercings were more than enough. She promised not to and we never talked about it ever again.
The one day on my birthday she shows up and 'surprises' me with a fucking septum piercing.
I dumped her on the fucking spot and told her to fuck off. After that day all I hear from her is bad things from my female friends who know her. She smokes, does drugs and fucks around like a slut.

Piercings are pretty much a way for women to warn you that you're about to approach a worthless cocksleeve with HIV.
>>
>>38274606
thank you thank you thank you. Fucking horrific, why would you want to look like a bull?
>>
>>38275913
Same goes for women who have visible tattoos.
>>
Women have very little of value beyond their looks. So when you're a dime a dozen girl in a big city you have to stand out by any means necessary. This is why septum piercings, dyed hair, ear gauges, etc. are so popular in urban settings.
>>
>>38274606
Experimentation with delinquency 'lite'

They're exactly like nose studs from the early 2000's. At lease a tiny tiny stud wasn't obnoxious like these ridiculous bull rings are though
>>
>>38276286
Women have lots of value as mothers, but obviously these women don't want to be good mothers.
>>
>>38274606
>There are not many things I find more disgusting
But what you think isn't important. It doesn't have to be justified beyond "they wanted it"
>>
>>38276378
unless the world is so shit you don't even want to have children, then they have almost zero social value.
>>
>>38274606

>tfw no qt chubby septum piercing gf
>>
>>38276600
4 billion years of successful reproduction by your forefathers to produce you and your small shitty view of the world
>>
>>38275190

Im male and i agree with >>38274768

Even you sarcastically typing it to try and make him look bad just further reinforces the point.
>>
>>38274606

I'm sure they're instantly turned off and disgusted when they see you too OP. No piercings needed.
>>
>>38276761
Nothing can make me not ugly.

Piercings can make a cute girl ugly.
>>
ugh disgusting snot catchers
>>
>>38276715
it was just hypothetical, i don't actually hold that view.
>>
>>38276818

Diet, exercise, weight routine.
>>
>>38276880
haha just be yourself man
>>
>>38276900
So, what's stopping you from doing what that anon suggested?
>>
>>38276900

No I'm not passing on a vapid, vague adage.

I'm telling you what to do to be less ugly.
Look after your body. These are the guiding techniques.

Frankly if you ignore that, any misery that befalls you is self inflicted.

>Refuses to look after body, or change in any beneficial way
>"tfw no gf r9k"
>>
>>38274606

It's a sign that that person is extremely dumb and will suck your cock at the drop of a hat

That's literally it
>>
Basicly to summarize this whole thread: septum piercings are a stupid decision, and signals to men that you make stupid decisions, and so the men will pursue you in hopes that you'll make a stupid decision with them.
>>
>>38274797
To hold the skin together and stop it sloughing from the bone under its own wight.
>>
>>38274768
Basically this. If the girl is cute/otherwise attractive then it's cute.
>>
>>38274606
I know this feel OP. It's fucking awful. I wish they'd have a public service announcement and tell people that it looks fucking awful.
>>
>>38275913
thats awesome
dont ever let bitches think they can pull stupid shit like that
>>
File: dh.jpg (794KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dh.jpg
794KB, 1500x1000px
Ugly as fuck and I avoid women who wear that.

Worst thing is how cute some of them could look without it, but instead they choose to give me a feel that reminds me of seeing pigeon droppings on a sports car.
>>
>>38276715
why do you have a problem with logic, cunt?
>>
septum rings are the worst. all i can think of is the amount of snot thats stuck on there. absolutely haram
>>
Yes they look like shit. Make a girl look she needs a handkerchief real bad
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.