[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good feels. Share what made you happy recently /fit/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1408107158832.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1408107158832.png
5KB, 645x773px
>supposed to lose virginity to the girl im love with yesterday
>couldnt get hard coz nervous
she doesnt know im a virgin
>we laugh it off, but when we continue watching tv i look serious and seem cold
>gf kept asking me if something is wrong
>tell her everything is fine
it actually is fine, i was just a bit pissed at myself
>she asks me this a few more times coz i did come off cold looking back
>fear she's gonna take what happened as a comment on her
>a bit later i walk her halfway home and we part

>today we text
>yesterdays situation comes up
>decide to explain how guys minds work sometimes and that its just nerves
>tell her it has nothing to do with her
>says she got really bummed because she thought i was bothered by her
>says it just spiraled into negative thoughts and made her feel really bad
>tell her that its nerves and nothing else
>tell her that im in love with her from the moment we met and that i love her body and her soft smooth skin and that no other girl can compare to her and that she couldnt bother me if she tried
>just wanted to let her know how i feel
>we continue talking for a bit, then stop
>resume in 2h
>we talk and convo leads to how we met and how perfect we are for each other
>talk about all the silly things we did and thought and the stuff we are yet to do, coz we're in it for the long run
>cute stuff
>mention what was going through my head the one time she fucked up a bit and how i was questioning stuff
>she says that i have nothing to worry about, its too late now coz i mean to much to her and that we'll be together fora long time
>say thats nice to hear
>says "did you think you're the only person in love in this relationship?"
>tfw
>sperg out a bit and justify myself by telling her im having a rush of happiness
>she laughs and asks if i want to hang out at my place tomorrow
>yes i do

I also pulled off a one rep of 275lbs on the bench that day, which is quite impressive to me because i started off with 90lbs 8 months ago
>>
Nice blog you've got there faggot, why don't you go bleach your asshole
>>
>>38273742
so that i can repel actual homosexuals like yourself with my hairy brown asshole
>>
>>38273742
jealous incel detected
>>
>>38273741
Strange, i can swear i unsubscribed from this blog.
Jk i wish you a happy boning anon.
>>
>>38273741
Can finally do a pl8 on bench w/out a problem, started couldn't do 15 on each side
>>
Don't forget to sage when calling OP the faggot he is, and don't forget to report his off topic shit thread.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.