[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out today that my parents had considered moving from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pooh_chaos.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
pooh_chaos.gif
982KB, 320x287px
I found out today that my parents had considered moving from the UK to the States or Canada.

Instead they moved me to the middle of bumble-fuck nowhere, a pacific ocean away from anything fucking interesting. I grew up isolated and became lonely. I fucking blame them so much for this. I wish I lived in North America.
>>
File: 1448788069523.jpg (33KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1448788069523.jpg
33KB, 436x436px
>>38273249
Sage

No one cares.
>>
>>38273249
so...where are you, Australia or New Zealand?
>>
>>38273249
I found out my mum my dad and my nan ran a thriving bar out in Spain, and then I was born and ruined everything
>>
>>38273249
Which island?
Kiwifag here
>>
you live on some cool island in the middle of no where in the south pacific, sounds like paradise.

I want to be alone on an island free from demonic Normies.

fucking Norm scum and chads and stacy cunts
>>
>>38273249
Most of US and Canada is literally bumble-fuck nowhere, so how do you know life would have been any different?

In any way, I am sorry to hear that, anon. It is a shame to have your best years ruined because of decisions like that which are out of your control. I am quite of in the same situation (living in the middle of nowhere) and I just look forward to moving out from my parent's place ASAP and into somewhere enjoyable, social and dynamic where I can become a normie with friends or something like that.

We will get over this, OP.
>>
>>38274238
update: shit I didn't read the "pacific ocean" part. I understood you lived in some rural area in the UK. I am so sorry, OP.
>>
>>38273249
If you're talking about New Zealand, then fuck into Burger Land. NZ is a fat better place to live and we don't need anymore ungrateful foreigners depreciating our country.
>>
>>38273249
Canada is a third world shithole in every way

You dodged a bullet
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.