[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I accept the fact that a girl will never look at me like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: original.jpg (232KB, 1020x678px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
232KB, 1020x678px
How do I accept the fact that a girl will never look at me like this?
>>
>>38272957
>How do I accept the fact that a girl will never look at me like this?
Mix up some bleach and ammonia at a place where you know a lot of attractive young women will be

make them suffer like you and I suffer
>>
>>38272957

simply wait 20 years and then teen girls will lust after you just for being the age of their absentee fathers
>>
File: Smile.jpg (73KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
73KB, 612x612px
>>38272992
>>38273011
So no real advice?
>>
By accepting that she only looks at cameras like that, because that would be a retarded face to actually direct at a person.
>>
>>38273382
Cant offer realistic advice to unrealistic dreams.

Tons of hot Chads have fucked her, felt the warmth of her body, felt her soothing touch, but only you, yes you, have the unique pleasure of killing her.

Kill them all, anon, kill them all.
>>
File: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>38273427
so this is how killers are born?

this is interesting
>>
>>38273483
Most serial killers have r9kish views on women and sexuality. Many of them have a complex about women being huge sluts. Ed Gein was a virgin, and the Zodiac killer only targetted couples. Before Elliot, Isla Vista had a serial killer who targetted mainly couples back in the 70's.

Also, notice in most slasher films (eg Halloween) the antagonist mostly targets women who have sex

Too bad we are too lazy, depressed, and unmotivated to actually become serial killers
>>
What does it mean when girls look at you like this while you walk past them, or you catch them staring at you like this?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.