[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An Interest in Others

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: 1487105662139.gif (1MB, 1258x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487105662139.gif
1MB, 1258x1000px
I am intensely interested in you.

Your life story, how you became to be the way you are, how you were raised, what you plan to do with yourself, I have within me a deep love of others and their struggles that I want to share with you all.

I want to get to know you personally. Who you are on the inside, your sins, your entire being.

I'll submit contact information below for anyone interested in getting to be known. This isn't exactly an advertisement for friendship and I'll answer any questions you might have, I just want to get to know you.
>>
>>38271777
Alright then, OP, ask me anything.
>>
>>38271793
What would be the best way to get in touch with you?
>>
>>38271777
I want to fill ever hole in Mable's body with my semen.
>>
>>38271801
You can email me. I check it occasionally.

[email protected]
>>
>>38271777
Contact me via Discord and I'll tell you my life story.
Dormin#3352
>>
>>38271821
Sent. Thanks for letting this happen.
>>
>>38271777
Will all of this remain anonymous?
If so, discord - Merlin#1443
>>
>>38271847
Discord really is the best way to get in touch with people, sent.
>>
>>38271777
>get betrayed, bullied, taken financially advantage off throughout my youth
>never experience romance or being in any way desired by the opposite sex
>grow cold and indifferent towards other people while getting too comfortable and used to being alone

>raised like a normie kid while being obviously an autist
>workaholic parents who think work = life and free time is a bad thing

>currently 27, had sex once at the age if 19, my dick is starting to not work properly so I used my sexual youthful prime simply hungering but not getting
>do shit odd jobs my dad hooks me up while constantly being pestered to start a career
>only want to sit around unemployed
>haven't had any friends except superficial quick online "friendships"
>just want to life free of responsibilities and kill myself once it becomes impossible to do
>dream of things I was never meant to have even if I know I could not function with them even if I got them
>>
>>38271885
Will not ask or retain anything that's identifiable, I'm just interested in you. Sent.
>>
>>38271777
I'm a bit afraid to post my info here, so could you post some contact info in here first?
Also, what are you doing this for?
>>
>>38271907
I think there's a misunderstanding.

I want to hear the stories of betrayal, being bullied, being taken advantage of.

I want to hear the jobs you have, get your opinion on them, know you.
>>
>>38271974
Discord seems to be popular, as well as the easiest, so take mine. Love#7833

I'm just interested in other people.
>>
File: 1473024421228.png (93KB, 1258x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473024421228.png
93KB, 1258x1000px
>>38271777
What a CUTE girl! Pepe come give hug!
>>
File: goaway.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goaway.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>38271777
Fuck you, spook. You ain't gettin my secrets. They're mine. No one can have them. None of them can see the light of day.
>>
>>38272046
Someone being interested in you should feel like a chance of pace.
>>
This is genuinely weird
>>
>>38271977
I think you're an actual retard because it's all in there and I for one am not going to start socializing with a pretentious prick any more than that my so you can hear yourself somewhere else with your deep knowings and understandings "man"

Stick it up your arse
>>
>>38272240
This is such an interesting response because when I started this thread, with a pure intention of getting to know as many people as I could, you took it as an attack. It says a lot about you.

Can we talk?
>>
File: 1499426537234.jpg (26KB, 750x433px) Image search: [Google]
1499426537234.jpg
26KB, 750x433px
>>38271777
Sound like a dox hungry faggot, get the fuck off my board. It's not possible to be interested in someone before you know them in any case, nice trips though.
>>
>>38272328
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed those sick gets.

Sorry you feel that way. I would still love to talk.
>>
>>38272123
It's not going to do shit. I'm still going to feel the same plus shame that someone knows my inner most fears and desires. And all I'm probably gonna get out of it is some "just beeee jurself bro :^)" tier advice. Fuck that. I'd rather let it fester than go through that again.
>>
>>38272385
I think you must have misinterpreted this.

I'm not going to give my personal opinion about how you handled this, or tell you how much I respect you when you're done.

I just want to know. Commentary isn't coming unless you ask.
>>
>>38272272
No my ibs kicked in and I am having literally bloody diarrhea thanks to trying to eat healthy and having a salad for lunch
>>
shut the fuck up, I'm not gonna let you have another (You)
>>38271851
>>
>>38272328
Something similar happened to me a couple of years back. I was still trying to be normie by using imgur I know don't judge me and someone told me they wanted to know about my problems. I told them thinking it would help and then they ghosted me. So never again
>>
There are people who've added me on Discord but haven't messaged me.

Please do.
>>
>>38272442
Why? What possible reason could have for being interested in a bunch of autist's life stories? You writing a book or something? What possible pay off is there for you? No one gets anything from this.
>>
>>38272500
I'm sorry someone hurt you.

You could unpack yourself.
>>
>>38272539
I genuinely just like to get to know others.
>>
>23 years old
>substance abuse issues
>okay job, expecting promotion soon
>in school doing okay
>depressed some of the time but take meds
>raised in normal family
>started using drugs and alcohol at 16
>dropped out of school twice
>quit my retail job and started working in the airline industry
>forgot I was 23 and almost said I was 22 at the beginning of this post
>>
>>38272595
What substance?
What job?
Which school? What subject?
How many siblings do you have?
What drugs?
What airline?
>>
>>38272540
>So never again
I swear you're probably the same shit that I spoke to the first time. Just as fucking insistent.
>>
>>38272623
Cocaine, alcohol, marijuana, and LSD
I'm a res agent for a major American airline. It's comfy af.
MSU. History is my current class
One younger brother who is better than me lol
Not going to reveal the airline.
>>
>>38271777
what is this for if i may ask?
>>
>no one will fall in love with me simply because of my life experiences
>>
>>38272687
Personal interest.

I've already have gotten to know a few people, it's been a wonderful experience. Would you like to talk?
>>
>>38272721
Have you fallen in love before?
>>
>>38272784
yes i have

i don't care if this isn't original
>>
>>38272806
How did you meet them?

How long before you loved them?

Do you still love them?

Where are they now?
>>
>>38271777
LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE I DON'T HAVE WHAT YOU WANT
>>
>>38272823
friend introduced them to our group, which for years had just been a handful of people

it was quick, weeks to a month. it helped that i had never had a member of the opposite sex so genuinely show an interest in me before, but i also admired how honest and sincere they seemed. incredibly easy to connect and get along with. we even managed to date for a few years.

i do

i haven't spoken to them in months, so i don't know. i imagine they're doing just fine now that i'm not around.
>>
>>38272882
A few years is pretty significant by any measure.

Thank you for sharing. If you'd ever like to talk more I've posted contact information above.
>>
>tfw you read fbi negotiator tips to learn how to make people like you
>it works but you hate yourself and stop doing it
>>
>>38272937
Can we hear a few tips?
>>
>>38272937
Give us tips, anon. I just want people to like me.
>>
File: 1486349540811.jpg (69KB, 720x693px) Image search: [Google]
1486349540811.jpg
69KB, 720x693px
Here's my life story
>I play video games
>I breeze through life without much hardship
>Mortality is my downfall

There. I went ahead and added the ending, too.
>>
>>38272919
maybe, i'm a socially awkward coward
>>
>>38272945
just try to engineer conversations so that the other person is mostly talking about themselves (people love talking about themselves more than anything else). not rly a tip but that's literally how u get people to like u underhandedly, even if you hate them and just want something.

after some practice with friends try strangers.
>>
>>38273017
I do this every single day of my life and had no idea it was an FBI tactic, thanks bby
>>
>>38273017
Interesting, sounds quite similar to OP. Out of curiosity OP are you looking for friends you click with on here? Do you usually browse /r9k/?
t. someone who has been lurking and has yet to give details
>>
>>38272984
Thank you for the joke, anon, it brightened my evening. Would you like to talk in detail?
>>38273067
I'm not divulging anything about myself, sorry if that's why you clicked this thread.
>>
File: 1489062653655.jpg (38KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1489062653655.jpg
38KB, 250x248px
>>38273112
My life is not a joke, anon.
>>
>>38273112
It's fine. I was just wondering if you were a robot or not. But not even answering something as simple as that raises alarm bells, so good day.
>>
My life story is not interesting. There's nothing special in the way I became myself. I was raised like anyone else. I don't plan to do anything peculiar with my life.

That is all you need to know about me, OP.
>>
>>38273147
That is a reaction I keep finding in personal messages from those who've reached out to me.
Why does it cause you alarm? Someone just wants to know you without giving out themselves.
>>38273168
Thank you for sharing, Anon. If you ever feel like going further I've posted my contact information.
>>
>>38273199
That's exactly it though, you're asking somebody to share a part of them, even fairly personal stuff judging from the what you're asking, and you won't give away anything of yourself or even comment on things from your own point of view.

To me that would feel like filling in a form, instead of human conversation.
>>
MODS DELETE
>>
>>38273227
If it feels slightly stiff I'm sorry. We can try to be more fluid.
It's just a personal interest.
>>
I'm getting too wrapped in personal conversations to monitor this thread for much longer.

Since Discord is the most popular choice, please take the time to let me get to know you through Love#7833
>>
>>38272722
do you end up befriending all these people or what? or do you get to know them and it ends there? i don't understand what the point of this is if i can't befriend you
>>
>>38273331
It's just a personal interest I have in others.

You never really stop getting to know someone.
>>
>>38271777
If you really want to know, I'm a first gen immigrant in Canada from Sudan. I wounded up here after graduating highschool and realising I had no friends
>>
Best bumpin bumparoo
>>
> Live in one of the few commie countries still standing, plz help I make less money than what you could imagine
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.