[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk in >see this girl sitting in your seat >wat do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: cutegirlfeets.jpg (561KB, 852x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cutegirlfeets.jpg
561KB, 852x1280px
>walk in
>see this girl sitting in your seat
>wat do
>>
sit on her to claim dominance that it's your seat
>>
>>38271582
"Excuse me, I believe you're sitting in my seat."
>>
Take photos of her cute legs and feet, obviously.
asian women's feet are a literal miracle of the universe and they are one of the plethora of reasons that asian women shit all over white women
>>
Sucky suck for 2 bucky?
>>
>"Arigato kosaimas."
>>
"ano, kore wa my seat desu"
>>
>>38271582
Move to another seat? Why do I have claim to that seat? Am I so autistic in this scenario that I'll sperg if I can't sit in another seat?
>>
File: 1403421507216.jpg (9KB, 299x293px) Image search: [Google]
1403421507216.jpg
9KB, 299x293px
>implying I would take ground public transportation
>>
keep your shoes on you fucking skank, this isn't your house
>>
stand awkwardly next to her until the next stop where i get off pretending its mine
>>
>>38271645
bruh hahahahahhahaha
>>
DAMN LOOK AT THOSE GIANT FEET. DISGUSTING! YOU SHOULD HAVE BANDAGED THEM UP SO THEY DIDN'T GROW WHEN YOU WERE A BABY.
>>
I tell her she's in my seat.

And tell her that the top of her big toes are caked in dirt.
>>
File: bazozzle.jpg (44KB, 288x352px) Image search: [Google]
bazozzle.jpg
44KB, 288x352px
>>38271582
You're in my spot
glockenspiel
>>
>>38271582
Go away. It's clearly not my seat anymore.
>>
DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO
>kick her in the chin
SUMIMASEN
>grab her by the hair and toss her out the door
KAWAII
sit
>>
>>38271582
>sorry, but this is my seat, please get out of here and give me something to eat so I can accept your apologies
>>
File: IMG_3193.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3193.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
>>38271729

It's okay Avril just calm down.
>>
>>38271600
What's the difference between Asian and White ones?
>>
>>38271951
I can't put my finger on it but white girls usually run the gamut from ugly-as-dogshit feet to perfect feet that should be copied into a marble sculpture to be preserved for the ages

meanwhile, asian women usually, on average, have nicer feet and rarely have ugly ass feet or hammertoes and/or bunions, or disgusting short toenails/nailbeds
>>
>>38271582
>bruised knees
Dirty bint.
>>
>>38271983
post some picture you blasphemer
>>
I've seen this girl/image before so either I'm dreaming or this is a simulation

Either way the moral rules of our reality no longer apply so I would steal her doughnut
>>
>>38271582
"sumimasen, kochira wa watashi no siito nan desu kedo..."
>>
>>38271582
>fall in love
>be unsure what to say
>attempt to let her know it's my seat
>leave and find another seat when she is unable to understand me
>think about the exchange forever
>>
Obviously apologize and start worshiping her feet
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.