[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Sexy Asians/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1499006957551.jpg (258KB, 596x824px) Image search: [Google]
1499006957551.jpg
258KB, 596x824px
Dump em niggas
>>
go to >>>/s/
This board isn't for image dumps
>>
Just walk away nigga.

Come back when you got money
>>
>>38270163
Jelly nigger
>>
File: 500.gif (2MB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
2MB, 500x342px
>>38270138
this gif gets me everytime and i'm straight
>>
>>38270356
You a fembot anon?
>>
>>38270453
yeah, guess i wasn't super clear on that.
>>
File: 51561561561321.jpg (49KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
51561561561321.jpg
49KB, 268x263px
>>38270470
It is super sexy, I admit. Getting me a little horned up right now.
>>
>>38270507
glad it helped friend. don't have any more, sorry about that. i think tumblr has lots more gifs like that if you can bothered to endure that place.
>>
>>38270453
no, it's a trap seasoned with soap
>>
>>38270523
Yeah I was a frequent visitor of an Asians fuck tumblr at a point. Yellow fever has struck me since I was a pre-teen.
>>
>>38270544
i can see why, asian girls are cute.
>tfw will never be korean
>>
>>38270571
Definietly. If I wasn't a super autismo I would fuck the living shit out of one.
>>
>>38270590
you could probably do it even with being an autismo. look at mark zuckerberg, guy is robot level 9999999999 and hes got an asian gf. lots of asian girls are (in my experience) genuinely nerdy so if you're into programming/whatever you could find one that way.
>>
>>38270627
>>38270571
But then you gotta live with the shame of knowing you couldn't get a white girl, and had to get some shitty imitation white girl.
>>
>>38270627
Well, I do live in a state with a lot of Asians. But still, I have GAD so I would come off as super shy.

>h-hi...... w-would you want to hang out?
>>
>>38270658
i dunno, i've never really considered that a point of issue before. is that something that you/your friends/family genuinely think if you date an asian girl?

>>38270672
do you go to school or are you a neet?
>>
>>38270691
School currently.
>>
>>38270703
what are you studying? if it is programming related just try going to extracurricular things, can be anything really. you're guaranteed to find some asian girl who's also on her own there and you can just try awkwardly smiling at her or sitting next to her if you think you could do that. she should smile back, and then you can wave and say something you've thought of beforehand.
>>
>>38270691
Imagine the humiliation introducing an Asian gf to your friends and family

with a white girl
>"Hi, this is my gf Susan!"
>"Nice to meet you Susan, anon has said a lot of nice things about you."

meanwhile with an Asian girl...
>"Hi, this is my gf Sachiko Kusanagi!"
>"Wtf kind of weird ass name is that? Is she from one of your animes or some shit? Hahahahahahahaha"
>>
>>38270754
what the fuck is this actually what happens? I don't know if its because my "family" is progressive, but literally nobody i know would do that.
>>
>>38270731
Girls here are mostly Stacies and I'm a 3/10 at best. I'd have to work super hard to get a girlfriend from here. Plus, most of them are taken.
>>
>>38270764
don't forget when they start doing that thing where they pull their eyelids back to look slanty and start making gong sounds and fake Asian accents

that would never happen with a white girl
>>
>>38270796
>asian hater

out
>>
>>38270794
most of them are, but don't give up.

i know i'm a girl and "have it easy" or whatever (not true), but if it helps to motivate yourself, think exactly of how you'll be in 6 months time. you and i both already know how quickly 6 months time passes, just sitting stuck in your room and browsing 4chan or playing video games or watching shows/anime. its easy, of course it is. think about if in 6 months time you'd like to instead be sharing that time with someone who helps you feel safe and happy. think about the action required to get to that state and make your future self look back on your past self and think "wow, that loneliness is gone".

as always I know this is easier said than done, but try to use that mindset for motivation, I find it helps for me with some things.
>>
>>38270754
>>38270796
are your relatives klansmen or some shit lmao
we're racist as fuck here in Eastern Europe and that would literally never happen
>>
>>38270860
I've always had a negative mindset for myself but I know what you mean. Believe it or not I've actually tried getting this shy qt in my school and actually acquired her email but she never replied. Was actually a big step for me despite how much of an anxious faggot I am.

>tfw even shy qts reject me
>>
File: inline.gif (24KB, 391x266px) Image search: [Google]
inline.gif
24KB, 391x266px
>>38270950
eh, don't let it get to you. also don't internalize it, you never know whats going on in someone's life. I get its total shit for her to do that but try to give her a bit of leniency not only for your own mental sake.

some people are complicated and confusing. I recently had a date, my first social outing in years. they asked me out, and we did date things (they cuddled me, kissed my forehead, we napped together and held hands) - it was really nice.

then afterwards they tell me they're not ready for commitment and would want to continue what we did but as friends. obviously i think that's unhealthy for not only me but them both. It confuses me why it all happened but sometimes people are just complicated. I internalized it too really badly and used my ordinary autistic coping methods, but it's not going to help.

I know how you feel, people suck, a lot of them are shallow or complex, but keep doing your best and don't give up, try to make your future shy self proud.
>>
>tfw this was supposed to be a sexy asian dump but then it turned into a tfw no gf thread
>>
>>38271062
I'm sorry to hear that happened anon. Glad you see it that way though. I feel like I'm too easy to give up on this sort of shit, even said awhile ago that I completely give up on trying to get a relationship even though I had no experience whatsoever. Still, I have little experience with this. Thanks for the encouragement anon. <3
>>
>>38270138

this is /r9k/, dude, not tumblreddit9gag.

G.T.F.O.
>>
>>38270627
>guy is robot level 9999999999
Is this some sort of irony? He literally founded normiebook and went to harvard-chad-haven
>>
>>38271488

his Jew friends literally created it for him, and then started selling it to the CIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, "oy vey, goyim, this is the first Voluntary Mass Self-Surveillance program"
>>
>tfw no asian gf with racemixing fetish
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.