[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to work in Jack-In-The-Box?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jitb hiring.jpg (20KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
jitb hiring.jpg
20KB, 530x298px
What's it like to work in Jack-In-The-Box?
>>
probably shit bro
>>
how many people do you usually work with at Jack-In-The-Box?
>>
>>38270759
probably a lot bro
>>
>>38270095
My time to shine fags
>work night shifts
>weirdest fucking people
>all of this shit starts at 9 pm
>stoners galore
>depending on the area there can be professional niggers trying to shakedown workers or customers
>had a woman eat all of her tacos at the window then order more
>with people behind her
>had THE SAME woman come another day and asked if I could blend a taco into her shake
>all of my fuck
>told her its against policy even if I dont know if it is
>she fucking crushes it up and mixes it in waiting on the rest of order
>can never make shakes without thinking about it since
>pajeet orders borger and tacos and tries to sue me THROUGH THE WINDOW that I tried to haram him
>got the manager and shut his shit down
>still paid for the fucking food
>>
>>38270915
is it true that alot of night shift smokes on the job?
>>
how do you even handle drive through when customers keep coming one after another?

-having to make milk shakes while taking an order
>>
Why did Jack in the Box stop the commercials with Jack? Those were good commercials.
>>
File: coin.gif (8KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
coin.gif
8KB, 256x264px
>>38270915

Fuck Pajeets. Awful people, they hassled me all the time when I was a fast food wagie too. They will demand the world from you and won't show any gratitude if you give them anything while acting offended if you refuse to bend over backwards for them.

I have a professional, white collar job now where I have to deal with IT companies full of Pajeets on a regular basis. I'm in charge of pricing our product and I have some leeway in determining the price. I frequently will charge them 5-15% extra. Then they demand a discount, so I will knock off 2-3% and they are happy about it even though they are still paying more than usual. Feels so good to out-Jew those slimy fucks.
>>
It's food service so it's automatically a horrible experience.
>>
I would treat you with the utmost respect anon simply because i love Jack.
>>
>>38270948
Yes. Other staff members usually did a spliff before working. It was mainly the high school kids though. Worst ive ever seen was a guy drop acid and try to splash his hand in the fryalator
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.