[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright folks, when i wake up im gonna pick up some acid. (its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1491877380319.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491877380319.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
Alright folks, when i wake up im gonna pick up some acid. (its gonna be my first time doing it)
Any advice from you individuals who have done acid before?
>>
Be in a room where you are comfortable, no bright lights/sounds/etc. Don't do it on an empty stomach, and don't take too much, you can always take more. On that note, don't take some then 20 minutes later think you didn't take enough and take more. It takes a while for you to get into it, and that is a common mistake, thinking you need more too quickly, which will lead to you taking too much and having a really bad time.
>>
Don't bother, it's one big spook
>>
>>38269915

Don't have a set plan, just go with the flow. Try and get as much nature exposure you can. If you listen to music be careful with the lyrics cause you will see yourself sitting down writing those lyrics and feeling those emotions at the time you are writing them.
>>
>>38269915
Have someone who can calm you down around, it can get weird solo. Make sure you have some valium/xanax if the trip is really bad, worst comes to worst take a few shits.
>>
>>38269915
Yeah if u have any pets. They'll show you some magical stuff
>>
>>38269974

Clean LSD will show effects after about 15-25 mins depending on the person. If it takes about an hour then you probably took 2cb or something else.
>>
OP here,
I was planning on doing it with two buddies deep in a forest. I will be sure to not do it on an empty stomach and not to listen to sad/angry music.
Is there anything i should bring along or do to prepare like smoke some weed or something on the lines of that?
>>
>>38270066

Weed is fine it helps with the comedown and transitioning back to reality. Bring water for hydration and because it sometimes drys out your mouth. Also bring chewable not hard candies (think starburst) or fruits like oranges cause they taste amazing and will help with the mouth dryness.
>>
Don't listen to these faggots, just get some benzos in case shit goes south (remember this is only precaution) you may have a great trip and if you don't just take 5 mg of benzodiacepine and go straight to sleep, hope you enjoy your experience!
>>
>>38270066

also turn off your phone for the duration of the trip
>>
>>38270150
Will sour patch kids be fine? They've always been my go-to snack when im smoking.
>>38270168
Thanks for the advice, but i currently dont posses any benzo... and hopefully i do enjoy the trip!
>>
File: 5dryg.png (452KB, 488x609px) Image search: [Google]
5dryg.png
452KB, 488x609px
>>38270066
my number one suggestion to someone trying for the first time is dont be a fucking pussy.
seriously there is nothing to be afraid of, you are going to have some insane thoughts, you are on drugs, dont give too much weight to your thoughts. Dont treat it like its going to be some life changing, all important moment. Just trip chill and laugh about some stupid shit.
in short dont take it seriously, if there is anything to truly be learned from psychs its just that, dont take life too seriously
>>
File: 1497931094021.jpg (138KB, 1280x1580px) Image search: [Google]
1497931094021.jpg
138KB, 1280x1580px
>>38269915
If you have a robot friend, even if hes never done drugs, it would be good to have him with you just in case.
Ive never had a bad trip but everyone is different and you ARE messing around with hard drugs, so it could happen to you no matter who you are.

Listen to music is a good suggestion, go for a walk but ONLY AT NIGHT.
Not only because you could act drugged out in public but overall your trip will be better with the moon and stars visible.
Other than that just remember that you arent going die or anything atleast not in the literal sense but thats if you experience ego death.
Stay calm and let it wash with you.
If you get anxious and fight against it youll have a pretty bad time.

Having a trip sitter again is just optional but would be preffered during your first trip
Enjoy your time, youll have a fun 12 hours.
>>
>>38269915
Research hppd first there is a chance you will see visual snow for the rest of your life even after one dose
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.