[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>scolded at work again for being dumb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: urgh.jpg (150KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
urgh.jpg
150KB, 450x281px
>scolded at work again for being dumb
>>
u need to learn to leave you autism at the door like the rest of us
>>
>>38269888
if you can leave it at the the door it's not real autism. also nice trips.
>>
File: 1494355630010.png (109KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494355630010.png
109KB, 631x595px
>Anon, you need to pick up the pace. You've been here for a while, so you should know how to do this by now. You're working too slowly.
>Anon, you've been here for weeks, what do you mean you "don't get it?" It's not that hard. You just DO IT.
>Hi Anon, can you stay after work for a few minutes? Thanks.
>Sorry but we just don't think that you're a good fit for our workplace. Here's your unemployment information, pick up your things from your locker. No, you don't have to finish the week. You can just go.
>>
>>38270187

what was training like?

Do you ever feel like there wasn't enough people working so you can get the proper training while performing your job efficiently?
>>
>>38270187
my job frequently makes me stay 30 minutes after shift, and if i tell them i don't like it then i'm an asshole.

if i show slight irritation without complaining, then i'm still an asshole.
>>
>>38270187

>they think you're amazing at first due to your social mask
>then they realize your autism and start to slowly cast all negativity toward you for failing their expectations
>>
>>38269868
Dumb people need to be scolded, it makes them less dumb.
>>
File: LOL.jpg (7KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
7KB, 218x231px
>>38270267
Yes pretty much its so true it hurts : ^)
>>
>working 4 months and still feel out of place
>>
File: 1497126918707.png (67KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
1497126918707.png
67KB, 398x321px
>>38270187
>Sorry but we just don't think that you're a good fit for our workplace. Here's your unemployment information, pick up your things from your locker. No, you don't have to finish the week. You can just go.
iktf
>>
>>38270668
This happened to me too and I hated it. After work everyone would hang out in the center of the store and talk and I would always be out of place. One day I stayed after with them but I guess I just looked like a lonely autist and they told me I could go home.
>>
>>38269868
i love you anon
hope your are doing ok
please let me knowwwwww
i am here fore you
i promise anon
>>
>>38270967

Thanks, Anon. It's nice getting some affection after long dry spells.
>>
>can't enjoy your one day off because too tired and it's been so long since you had time to do errands/chores so your entire free day is just more work
>>
>>38270984
I've gotta go to bed now
but here's wishing you the best
hope you have a good day, anon
i mean that
have a real good day.
>>
>>38270906
lol
At least you tried
>>
>tfw you're actually good at your fast food job and your manager is a bro
>tfw making everyone listen to weeb music at work
>>
>>38269868
Couldn't get to work today. Have to rely in public transport because I'm a poor wagecuck. Got to the train station and they let us know that a power failure has occurred at a couple of stations down the line and we should rather rely on our own transport for the time being. Probably gonna get shit tomorrow.
>>
>>38269868
I hope you guys realize that being average at work is actually more likeable than being the douchebag that's good at everything already and takes everyone elses day-to-day. And with each passing month you'll be doing what you struggled before to do and think "wow I was fucking retarded". It's happened to me plenty of times, it's your anxiety that's fucking it up for you
>>
>My coworkers laugh at my autismo jokes
>always helping me out if I ask
>everyone has each others' backs
>even the managers are cool, and generally don't give a fuck
>free shit all the time, got an XL milkshake today

The closing shift is ideal robot hours. Everyone there is done the moment they clock in, so you get a lot more slack overall.
>>
File: IMG_4124.jpg (45KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4124.jpg
45KB, 750x535px
>be me male 18
>work at. Barbque restaurant
>thought I could get a nice position as a fry cook or a meat smoker
>I get grease scrubbing
>I don't complain because I need money to support myself because my parents kicked me out at 16
>Take bus there, scrub grease, take bus "home" then walk 5 more miles to get home
> I do this for 2 years without complaints from cooks and I don't complain at all
> scrub scrub scrub
>I had an great acne free face but being around so much oil and grease every single day for 2 years has made my face into a a minefield regardless of me trying to help it
>city bus doesn't show up once due to mid route breakdown so I have to jog the whole way (luckily I'm in shape)
>it's a good 15 miles from my bus stop
>I'm not carrying anything except my phone so I jog without stopping except at stoplights for a fucking hour
>tell my boss all about what happened and how I got here literally as fast and I could
>I'm out of breathe the entire time and I have asthma but am too poor to get treatments so I'm basically fucking dying
>later that day my boss tells me I'm too unreliable to keep around so I'm fired now
>tells me to go get my stuff and head out
>hope to God bus is fixed because I took a week and halfs worth of barbque with me
>bus is back up and on time so I made my way out before they noticed half a days worth of stock was gone
>now I only have one job but I'm feelin pretty damn good
>>
>anime poster
>dumb

checks out
>>
>>38271853
Closing is great because of the freedom you get but it sucks because they're the ones who actually needs to get the shit done.
>>
>>38271865

Well played anon. They deserved it. Didn't you argue that you had been there impeccably for 2 years before? What did he say about that if so?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-10-04-40-41_1.jpg (267KB, 1080x1744px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-10-04-40-41_1.jpg
267KB, 1080x1744px
I've mentioned this many times in my life and I never get much of a response, there is rarely any patience for stupid people. Stupid people are universally despised. People will openly mock you and make you feel bad and you will never be reprimanded. Do that to a nigger and you're out of a job. Stupid people will never have rights.
>>
I can't handle being screamed at. One time my high school teacher screamed at me for having my phone out and it rattled me for the rest of the day. Fucked me up for a week.
I am a fucking pussy but when I get yelled at I completely shut down.
>>
I used to be really shit at my job until I realised it was all my anxiety that was making me second-guess everything I do & distracting me from the task at hand.
I learnt to put myself in my coworkers shoes & completely ignore the irrelevant doubtful thoughts I had & actually work properly.
Work can really help with mental illnesses. At least for me it has. Especially the jobs that require manual work. You can just set your thoughts aside & focus on what's in front of you. It's v relaxing & gives you purpose. gets my robot tick of approval
>>
>>38272650
*screams at you*
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.