[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is cuddling cheating?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

File: cuddling2.gif (263KB, 300x127px) Image search: [Google]
cuddling2.gif
263KB, 300x127px
If you had a girlfriend and she cuddled her guy friend like pic related, how would you feel?

I'm the guy friend in this situation.
>>
>>38269553
yeah i'd be pretty fucking pissed
if you kept doing it id definitely do *something* about it
>>
>>38269553
Chad fucking Thundercock here to give you the quick fucking rundown. Strap yourself in fuckboi.

"Yes"

you're fucking welcome kiddo, now if you'll excuse me I'm about to execute a perfect triple backflip into your mother, toodle oo faggot.
>>
>>38269553
Cuddling is intimacy, itd be cheating
>>
yeah it's a form of cheating. you don't cuddle with "just anyone" when it's a guy
>>
Cheating and dating are ideas that do not exist in this age but did in the past.
>>
>>38269576
>>38269585
>>38269598
>>38269602

Found the sensitive cuckolds
>>
File: IMG_4601.png (276KB, 912x1491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4601.png
276KB, 912x1491px
>>38269621
>only cuckolds would immediately drop a gf at any sign of unfaithfulness
>>
>>38269621
>NOT sharing your woman makes you a cuck

u fukin wot?
>>
>>38269576
Yawn, every guy thinks this about me sooner or later. "I'm gonna break that fucker's neck!!" lmao
Doesn't help that I'm nice to them in person. They feel like an alpha until they find out their gf's been cuddling with me before and during the relationship.

>>38269598
>>38269602
I get that, but we are VERY close best friends.
I'm not "just anyone". I'm special to her.
>>
>>38269632
Yes, if you were a real man and not a cuck you would keep her to show that you're the dominant male in the relationship.
>>
>>38269632
>>38269639

>your woman

Women aren't a man's possession. Just pump and dump and never date.
>>
>>38269651
How can you be the dominant male when your gf goes to get intimacy from someone else?
That makes you insufficient and beta
>>
File: IMG_1848.png (311KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.png
311KB, 900x702px
>>38269621
>not allowing your woman to cuck you makes you a cuckold
>>
>>38269553
What kind of ""friends"" cuddle like that?

Get your shit straight. Stop replying to this dumbass bait.
>>
>>38269553
She would be immediately dumped. That's just blatant cheating.
>>
>>38269661
>Women aren't a man's possession.
t. in his mid twenties

You can absolutely make a woman your possession, the trick is not getting one that's too fucked up.
>>
>>38269661
Get out of here, Red Pill. Saying "my woman" doesn't show ownership any more than saying "my mom" or "my teacher" or "my boss" shows ownership.
>>
>>38269641
>They feel like an alpha until they find out their gf's been cuddling with me before and during the relationship.
>I'm not "just anyone". I'm special to her.
Yikes, dude. You do this often, then? That feels borderline manipulative and definitely creepy. Why even ask if you know exactly how it makes others feel and enjoy it? I definitely would not date a guy if I found out he was doing this kind of thing and had this attitude about it.
>>
>>38269675
Best friends? Do you live under a rock?
Girls and guys can be best friends and love each other without being romantic.
Although we hooked up before, we're past that now.
We hang out almost every day. I know her better than her boyfriend will and better than her ex did.
Of course she'll cuddle me, she loves me.
>>
>>38269689
Yeah but who cares what you think? Slag.
If I wanted my cum container to talk back to me I'd just ask yer mum how her day was, innit.
>>
>>38269670

>your woman

There's no such thing as "one's woman".

Just pump and dump and never date.
>>
File: 1364895140833.png (117KB, 421x433px) Image search: [Google]
1364895140833.png
117KB, 421x433px
>>38269706
>>38269704
>this is exactly how "nice guys" act when they think nobody will find out
>and then they wonder why every girl calls them manipulative or shitty
>>
>>38269679
>>38269685

Two completely different answers boys.

I mean cucks. One is delusional and so is the other.
>>
>>38269689
OP here, I did it to her ex too. I don't think he knew but he suspected something was going on between us and got depressed.

I'm asking because she doesn't think it's cheating, and me, I can see the argument for both sides.

I'm not looking to date right now anyway, like you said, I'm a little messed up.
>>
>>38269709
We own women in 2017, where the fuck have you been? We make women do dishes and scrub tubs in the current year. Women can't go to the club with their friends anymore, their friends are messy sluts and our women don't need to be around them. My woman belongs to me, I'm her father and her mother.
>>
>>38269719

What are you mad for? It's just the dude trying to cop up feels while the chick is high from his mega levels of orbiting.

The best friend is wrong. Commitments are wrong.
>>
>>38269756
I'm not mad, I'm just pointing out that it's gross and there's a reason people find the guys who do it unpleasant.
>>
>>38269753

Ok thanks Amy Schumer. I see you've come by your reputation as a comedian honestly.

Girl power.
>>
>>38269756
I'm not an orbiter, she has plenty of those.
We hooked up. The feeling is mutual.
She sees me almost everyday. Who else would she be with?
>>
>>38269772

As the girl you say this? As in you've had experience in this situation.

As in you gotta say that because you have to but ok those random days where he just comes by and you're bored.

The guy is wrong. Don't date don't commit just pump and dump.
>>
>>38269772
But I do genuinely love her. Not as a girlfriend, but we just have really strong feelings for each other.
Cuddling is a natural product of those feelings.
>>
The only form of cheating is sex. I'm in a committed relationship and I've cuddled with other girls no problem. I've even seem my girlfriend drunkenly make out then go cuddle with another guy. I just laughed because it's love and sex that matters
>>
>>38269785
How did you get "girl power" out of anything I said? Women belong to their men, it's how it's been since the beginning of time and it's how it always will be. My mechanic is a Muslim Arab guy married to a former Catholic Mexican woman. His wife dropped Catholicism and now she walks around with that little Muslim headwrap. Women are like a man's children.
>>
>>38269801

You're asking me? Who else?

Almost every day?

Kukukukuku .

I don't know man.
>>
>>38269837

Oh sorry it's GRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLL Power now. More PC.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLL POWER
>>
>>38269818
>As in you've had experience in this situation.
Look at what OP's been posting, it's all about how he's "better" than the girl's boyfriend and how he knows how it's going to upset him and enjoys knowing that it will. There is a reason people say "nice guys" are sleazebags, and this is why.
>>
>>38269832

Tfw I know what "committed relationship" means now
>>
>>38269818
Fuck f a m, I used to read TRP and i can tell you do now. You all say the same shit.
>pump and dump, boys
>no commitment, gentlemen
>hold fucking frame
It's such a cringey way to speak
>>
>>38269832
here's your (You) ya little pathetic rat.
>>
>>38269869

>shifting the attention back to op after I call you out

I suppose it must be so.
>>
>>38269882

>implying that's not how women actually feel

Lolllllllllllllllllllll
>>
I would honor kill them both.
>>
>>38269869
But I'm not a nice guy. I'm well aware of that. I can be nice to you when it serves me, but I'm not a nice guy.

I'm pretty aggressive when it come to things I want, and I usually get my way. I wouldn't consider myself a sociopath or anything like that.

As to why I'm nice to the boyfriends, I do like my friend and want her to be happy. I don't want to scare them off. The truth comes out sooner or later, and if he can deal with the jealousy, he can keep her. Or share her, if you think it's cheating.
>>
i cuddled the shit out of my boys girl and he still staying still as, you know
he know he got that shit and we straight bros, you know? so we cuddle buddies an shit but he hittin it.

man gotta hava code ya feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUAbRwgkDZ0&feature=youtu.be&t=124
shit i'm better friend with her than he is, but he fuckin her and that's that you know

LOLL
>>
>>38269916

Holy shit stop pretending to be me.

Fucking girls anonymous alliance .

Just do a 360 and walk away.
>>
>>38269750
If you genuinely care about your female friend you'll stop doing this so she can be in a happy relationship
>>
File: 1435367499294.png (5KB, 278x259px) Image search: [Google]
1435367499294.png
5KB, 278x259px
>>38269916
No, you're just a run of the mill sleazebag, dude. The worst part about people who do this is they try to turn it into justifying their masculinity and one-upping other people instead of actually caring about other people. Men who do this never talk about what the women wants or how she thinks it will affect their relationship because they don't care. It's always a literal power play so some guy who couldn't get his own girlfriend can feel better than a guy who did by thinking he's cuckolding him by hugging his girlfriend.
>>
Yeah, but is tipping camgirls cheating, though?
>>
yes it's cheating

but I also find it acceptable to do outside of a relationship. I wouldn't have sex outside of a committed relationship but I would cuddle
>>
>>38269553
these kind of relationships are pretty much a no-win scenario except for the Stacey, because she gets both chads cummies and the emotional coddling she desires.

Chad loses because she sources her emotional intimacy from elsewhere (but does he really care?), while the cuddlee loses because he's a cuckold faggot who provides her with intimacy like a stuffed animal that she cries into about how Chad made her arsehole hurt.

As a veteran of being the human teddy bear I fucking look back on those years with pure digust.

Now any time a woman tries to talk to me about any of these problems I ust cold shoulder them.

I'm still forever alone and will never find love or affection, and probably still give off beta cuck vibes (hence why they feel the desire to tell me this shit in the first place), but at least I no longer actively participate.

I can take the moral high ground when I neck myself from being tired with the clown world.
>>
File: 1491846715624.jpg (135KB, 1123x749px) Image search: [Google]
1491846715624.jpg
135KB, 1123x749px
>>38269553
I don't have the energy to do the mental calculus to handle a complicated relationship. Just leave. Maybe we'll get back together later, but I doubt you'll miss me that much.
>>
>>38269964
Nobody's pretending to be you.
That poster was talking about OP, I'm OP, so I replied to her post.

>>38269973
She doesn't care, she doesn't think it's cheating. She wants to cuddle. What exactly is your issue with that? As for the assumptions on my character, you're free to think what you want. I've been in good relationships and bad relationships and I'm done with that for a while.
>>
>>38269603
Okay Aldous Huxley.
>>
>>38270000
If she doesn't think it's cheating then why is she knowingly and deliberately NOT telling her boyfriend about it? If you have to hide it, it's cheating and you're a gross person for enabling it my dude.
>>
>>38269968
She initiates physical contact and cuddles, am I supposed to push my best friend away?

She knows what she's doing, she's not stupid. If she wanted to stop she'd stop.

>>38269996
I would feel like a beta bitch if this were the case but I also touch her sexually and when she's not in a relationship we make out and fuck when we get drunk or in the mood.

>>38270035
If asked, she does tell him about it. If he asks her, "Where were you last night?" she'll tell him she was at my place. She doesn't hide anything.
>>
>>38270065
If she knows it will have an effect on him and is deliberately withholding that information from him by justifying that she would tell him if he just happened to ask the highly specific question "Hey, are you in an emotionally and physically intimate relationship with anon and cuddle him regularly without my knowledge?" then yes, it's cheating. "I'd tell him if he asked!" but giving a generic answer to get out of it when he does is a cop-out and a cheap mental justification.
>>
Honestly, as long as there's no kissing or fucking I don't see it as cheating. I used to cuddle with a girl who was married, but she was my best friend for 10+ years with no intimacy from either of us. The issue of cheating I would see is if she stopped sleeping with her man or started trusting him less.
>>
>>38270110
Well, she did tell him we hang out almost everyday and once hung out for like a month in a row.
If you think nothing ever happened, or happens, between us, you'd be kidding yourself.
When I met him for the first time he asked a lot of questions about our relationship.
I don't know what he thinks about us, but I think my friend sensed he was getting insecure (I felt it) so she kissed him and held his hand for a bit.

Still didn't have sex with him, though. I wonder how I can look him in the face knowing I fucked his gf before he has.

I guess we're both horrible people. We deserve each other.

>>38270147
When she's in a relationship I don't kiss her on the lips or fuck her.

We'll still kiss each other on the cheeks and head, sometimes platonically on the mouth (not making out).
>>
>>38270065
>She initiates physical contact and cuddles, am I supposed to push my best friend away?
>She knows what she's doing, she's not stupid. If she wanted to stop she'd stop.
Yes. Again, if you truly care about her you would. If you don't truly care about her and just want the intimacy, fine, keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>38270065
>I would feel like a beta bitch if this were the case but I also touch her sexually and when she's not in a relationship we make out and fuck when we get drunk or in the mood.
She really has no respect for the people she dates, does she? That makes what she's doing even worse. The fact that she doesn't see it as a problem is a massive red flag
>>
>>38269553
Yes it's cheating and yes if you have any dignity you would dump her immediately. Likelihood is she won't stop cuddling the guy either if you don't dump her, she will just do it behind your back. Women are children, and if she sees that she can get away with shit like that, she will then think she will be able to get away with more crap.

>Oh anon it was just a kiss! He's just a really good friend, like the brother I never had!
>Oh anon, I only gave him a handjob... he was feeling really down about his girlfriend dumping him so I thought he needed a little ego boost. Honestly anon why do you get so possessive, I'm dating you and only you!
>Oh anon, I may have had sex with him but you need to remember that I'm dating you and it's just sex! You can't control my life, you're not my father!
>Oh anon, what a sweet little cuckold bitch you are! Sex with you? Hahaha don't make me vomit. Remember we're going for that penectomy tomorrow at 8am sharp.

A woman that goes out of her way to interact with men other than yourself is looking to stir shit up with you or genuinely is so self absorbed that she can justify any action of hers as morally sound.
>>
>>38270195
>platonically on the mouth
How is it platonic if you guys fuck when she's not dating anyone?
>>
>>38269553
I would be heartbroken and end the relationship.
>>
>>38269553
yes, it's cheating.

Cuddling is an intimate activity. You're pressing your skin against someone else, feeling their heartbeat, your hands grasping their body, feeling their breath on your neck, and taking in their warmth.

It's relaxing because of the intimacy. To feel loved, like that little spot is where you belong.

If you share that with someone not in your experience, you're seeking both physical and emotional comfort while distancing yourself from your relationship.
>>
>>38270065
>but I also touch her sexually and when she's not in a relationship we make out and fuck when we get drunk or in the mood.

Well then you have something else entirely

Fucking hell I hate summer, why the fuck do normies and chads think they're welcome here?

I'm not even a real robot either, I've had sex and have a job and a degree. But these fucking normies just post around here like its /soc/ or fucking /b/

I hate normies so goddamned much
>>
>>38270268
Leaving her main source of emotional support and shared memories would do her in emotionally, mentally and probably physically as she'd start eating less and sleeping poorly.

How would that be caring about her?
You might be thinking that I'm only there when she wants to get intimate.

I've been there for her, and her for me, through thick and thin. The cuddling is a natural expression of our affection for each other.
>>
>>38269553
beta cuddle bitch

if her boyfriend is mad he's probably right because she's going to go cheat on him with someone that isn't you
>>
File: 1473195408711.jpg (9KB, 231x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473195408711.jpg
9KB, 231x225px
>>38270336
>No, no anon, you have to understand, I'm only doing this because I HAVE to, for her sake!
I genuinely feel bad for you if you believe the things you're typing out here, they're manipulative and sleazy. The worst part is that it's such a shallow level of manipulation, nobody else would believe this justification if you actually told it to them in real life. Hell, even a board full of socially inept robots is calling you out on your shit.
>>
>>38269553
It's one of those grey areas where it's not technically cheating but you kind of should decide if your friendship is more important than fucking this chick. If it is more important to you then you should tell your friend what happened if not then keep doing shit like this and escalating it if she's cuddling you like this she's likely dtf. If it's bothering you you probably care. Don't try to suppress your feelings for pussy, my friends gf tried to fuq me and our other friend recently and I couldn't even get it up.
>>
>>38269553
I would consider it cheating. On that note, how far would robots draw the line in terms of their gf interacting with other men?

>talking to other men
>hanging out with other men
>hugging other men

I think my cut off would be talking to other men (unless it was purely business or family). She has no room to be friends with other men.
>>
>>38270284
>massive red flag
Why do you think I'm not dating her? I like her a lot but until she resolves these issues I won't even think about dating.

>>38270290
I'm the guy friend.

>>38270302
It's platonic when she's in a relationship. As in, it's not like we're making out or using tongue. We just touch lips.

>>38270333
>not even a real robot
>had sex and has a job
>wants to talk shit about others
just fuck off

>>38270394
I never said it was only for her sake, of course I get something from the relationship too. It's two-way.
>Hell, even a board full of socially inept robots is calling you out on your shit.
Somehow you fail to see the irony of the possibility of me actually taking socially inept robots very seriously.

>>38270395
Good post, but the guy isn't my friend. I could give less fucks about him if he jumped off a bridge and died.

>>38270429
Yeah, that's an interesting question. I think I'd be wary if my gf hung out with other guys one on one. Hugging and talking are fine.
>>
File: 1444840632524.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
1444840632524.gif
2MB, 254x196px
>>38270471
You obviously take the people here seriously enough to argue with them for an hour even though almost nobody except you thinks you're in the right. Nobody is going to become physically or mentally ill because you stopped "platonically kissing them on the mouth" while they dated other people, and everyone knows that's just a cheap justification so you can get your rocks off without having to feel bad.
>>
>>38270336
Where did I say stop talking to her and providing mental support you retard? I just said stop cuddling with her and being physically intimate if you care about her genuinely
>>
>>38269553
If I was the female in that situation, i wouldn't be surprised if we both came out with black eyes and broken noses. You're cucking him emotionally and partially physically. That's his girl, he's the one she's suppose to run to. He's the one she should feel connected with and reply on. Unless you're gonna date her, you should back off and explain she's gonna fuck up her relationship. She already fucked up by not telling him you guys cuddle so i wouldn't be surprised if he breaks it off with her.

Right now, you are holding her back from having a successful and strong relationship. Unless you plan on dating her or telling her boyfriend what's up with you guys, back the fuck off and tell her why.
>>
>>38269641
wait, so you're some kind of serial cuddler? do you ever go further with these guys' gfs?
>>
>>38270471
You know what your problem is? You see yourself as someone that can do no wrong. You won't even date the girl you're fooling around with because you know the shit she's doing with you is immoral. Yet you are an angel that has never sinned and simply are a victim of circumstance.

Typical normie, textbook narcissist.
>>
>>38270561
It's not an argument, we're having a discussion here. If you're reading things in an angry tone of voice or getting prepared to be angry before you even read the post, then that's unhealthy.

Like I said, I don't fuck her when either of us is dating.

>>38270593
>The cuddling is a natural expression of our affection for each other.
Without it, she would think I no longer like her as much. That would affect her.

>>38270638
I usually try to tell the guy beforehand. If he doesn't listen, not my problem. He knew what he was getting into. I usually stay friendly with the guy. He will get introduced to me at some point before they date so he's aware of our relationship and it won't be a huge surprise.

They usually just get depressed thinking about how dumb they were or something.

>Right now, you are holding her back from having a successful and strong relationship.
I'm aware of that. She holds me back as well. We've made this observation to each other. It's a somewhat toxic but mutually necessary relationship.

>>38270652
No, I've known my friend enough to see her through several relationships.

>>38270726
You may have missed the part where I said
>I guess we're both horrible people. We deserve each other.
>>
>>38270726
>Typical normie, textbook narcissist.
This is pretty much it. It's the only reason this thread exists. He doesn't actually care about other people's opinions, it's just an excuse to talk about himself.

Don't forget to sage.
>>
I lost my virginity with a girl and she had a boyfriend at the time. I had sex with her a few more times but then they broke up and the most she will do with me now is slight cuddling and when i grab her ass or thighs she just lets it happen. When she first got together with her current BF she flashed me a few times and i like dry fucked her twice with clothes on but she refuses to cheat and she always brings him up in conversations now. How do i become the bull?
>>
>>38270778
Why even still have this thread up? Once you got your answer you should've just deleted this. Now you're just semi bragging and talking about how terrible you are. Go whine to your kind of toxic people on Tumblr.
>>
>>38270778
>Without it, she would think I no longer like her as much. That would affect her.
Then explain why you won't but that you're still here for her. Are you genuinely too retarded to be able to do that? Do you have so little self control that you can't do what's best for her?
>>
>>38269553
why did you delete the /pol/ thread anon?
>>
>>38270854
fuck her

then you win
>>
>>38270894
I can't delete a thread this old, silly.

>>38270854
Just leave it at the playful intimacy, it's more fun like that. If she wants to cheat with you, she will, don't worry.

>>38270846
Got me, pack it up boys, I'm done.

>>38271106
I didn't, it was pruned. We had a much more productive discussion over there, though. I considered /soc/ or /adv/, but /pol/ was not too bad. /r9k/ posters are always a little defensive and insecure.
>>
>>38269553
It's not nice to her boyfriend nor is it nice to you

>she's getting physically close to someone else
>you are being used as the cuddler, although you are not good enough to be her boyfriend or have sex with her
>>
File: 1475485455789.jpg (49KB, 613x587px) Image search: [Google]
1475485455789.jpg
49KB, 613x587px
>>38270854
Dry fuck her so hard and good she'll not think twice to actual fucking.
>mfw I've also dry fuck cucked someones gf
Feels interesting
>>
>>38269553
>how would you feel?

100% cucked.

welcome in the cuckworld, you cuckfag
>>
File: IMG_20170706_174135_883.jpg (16KB, 320x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_174135_883.jpg
16KB, 320x313px
I'd become a "best friend" to one of her bffs, and do the same, see how she feels about it.
Also, where would they be while cuddling? They're obviously more than besties if they're in one of their houses, cuddling. Too intimate
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.