[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots have experiences with SSRIs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 03askwellprozac-superJumbo.jpg (317KB, 1800x1060px) Image search: [Google]
03askwellprozac-superJumbo.jpg
317KB, 1800x1060px
Any robots have experiences with SSRIs?
>>
Prozac is shit desu, they can help but it can take some switching around to find a drug that'll work for you
best of luck robot boy
>>
no, literally no one on this entire board has experience with SSRIs. we totally don't have threads about this every other goddamn day.
>>
>>38269526
150 mg of venlafaxine daily. It's been almost too long (6 years) since I started taking antidepressants... I can barely remember what I felt exactly like before it... I do remember it felt like shit, though.
I don't know, man... So many things changed in this time. But I'm not sure if it was due to the medicine or the natural flow of time.
>>
Be CERTAIN you don't have bipolar.
>>
>>38270251
>>38269526
You asked if there's someone and you won't even respond to my post or ask anything? Why the fuck did you make the thread in the first place?
Fuck you, cunt shit.
>>
>>38269526
Fuckface cunt shitlord
>>
>>38270262
Why not? What happens?
>>
>>38269526
Took 20mg daily when I was 11 and stopped when I was 14. I didn't really feel any different, just felt like my mood was evened out.
>>
>>38270617
You need to be on mood stabilizers for that.
>>
>>38270617
Cause rapid cycling and increased intensity of manic and depressive periods. It really is hell when it starts happening
>>
They help. Be sure you still go to therapy though.
>>
Take 75mg sertraline daily, took around 500mg and only got s bad case of manic happiness and serotonin disorder
>>
>>38270705

t. Dr Shekelstein
>>
>>38269526
I tried multiple, one of which was Prozac. They made me feel awful honestly, I enjoyed things less and had trouble concentrating(this extended to difficulty maintaining a train of thought).
>>
I tried SSRIs for about a year. I just can't handle them. First few months were great. Had my motivation back, was happy again. Then they just made me numb, and I had some pretty severe depersonalization/derealization. Tried lowering the dosage but even on the lowest dose I couldn't feel anything. I stopped and haven't been on them since. Occasionally get some chaotic mood swings but at least I feel something.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.