[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slit second "Chad" Moments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0091.jpg (112KB, 695x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
112KB, 695x1024px
>Earlier tonight
>just got done smoking a blunt and a packed bong with friend
>Hour of so later we head off for that wawa run
>on the way, see a girl wearing short summer outfit.png, our age as well
>slow down just for her to look at us and give us that "look"
>Friend and I give the proper damn remark as we rode away

Never will see her again probably. It's so weird how random things like that can happen
Wish my friend stopped though
>>
>Sell cars for a living
>Sometimes, rarely, have gotten offered sex for a better price

Only contact with women I've had is because this business lol
>>
and then you go home and think of having a relationship that person or what kind of sex you would have...but you never see each other again....right.in the feels
>>
>Waiting for the subway
>Cute girl having trouble swiping her metrocard
>stand there and smile laugh at her because I'm pretty drunk
>she smiles at me and starts a conversation
Not chad enough to get a number though
>>
>waiting for the bus with my roommate to go shopping
>senile grandma comes up to us and tells us the weather makes her want to dance
>she looks at me and tells me I look very handsome
>>
>>38269616
Well, look at you. Not half bad.
>>
>>38269517
sounds like you're still in high school
>>
>>38269546
Am I guessing you chose the commission over the sex
>>
>>38269517
The really weird thing about this lady is not how awesome her bewbies are, but how she has no legs and is floating in thin air next to that brown counter.
>>
I can tell my half Chad moment along with a sperg autism moment.
>Eating burger
>Get up to refill my drink
>see qt short haired girl
>Has one of those Indian henna hand tattoos
>Ask if it hurt when she got that done.
>Said that it's not permanent so no, but that she has 1 in her arm and 2 more that are hidden in a more private area.
>gives me a look of interest like she is waiting for me to ask her for a chance to see those.
>didn't think of anything clever to say so I just walked to my table and finish my meal
>>
File: 1475569930380.png (204KB, 394x523px) Image search: [Google]
1475569930380.png
204KB, 394x523px
>>38269517
thats not a "chad" moment you just yelled a bitch while driving around lmao. any autist can manage that
>>
>>38270880
I'm a private dealer, self employed. Guess again.
>>
>>38271176
>I'm a private dealer, self employed. Guess again.
So you took the sex instead of markup? Yikes
>>
>>38271185
Yes though to be fair it's only happened a handfull of times. Not like the women were that attractive though, except one.
>>
>>38271220
>Yes though to be fair it's only happened a handfull of times. Not like the women were that attractive though, except one.
Do you go on /o/? Do you have any stories about dumb people who've bought cars from you similar to LongPostGuy?
>>
>>38271229
No never been there. I've met some interesting folks and had some experiences but not really taking advantage of dumb people.
>>
imagine being so much of a sperg you think you had a "chad moment"
>>
File: Isthisniggaserious.jpg (8KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
Isthisniggaserious.jpg
8KB, 250x244px
>>38269517
>TFW I cant think of a single chad moment
>Im more beta that a lot of robots on this fucking website
How beta can I get?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.