[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ISIS uploads professionally edited execution videos weekly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

>ISIS uploads professionally edited execution videos weekly
>North Korea tests Ballistic missiles regularly
>NATO conducts "wargames" in South Korea regularly, tens of thousands of Marines and Naval forces take part
>Mexican drug cartels and smugglers from Southeast Asia import billions of dollars of drugs into the Americas and first world daily
>American and Russian special forces conduct regular raids on militants in the Middle East as though it is standard procedure
>Drone and manned aerial strikes on militants take place nearly hourly
>Russian interior forces conduct peacekeeping operations in Russian border states on a regular basis
>Peshmerga fighters volunteer to go to war with ISIS and ISIL militants, doing so regularly
>A civil war rages on in the Ukraine
>Domestically, the US conducts simulated wargames on a daily, likely hourly basis
>In 2011, the United States gave the go-ahead for the assassination of an Imam who was "centrally involved in planning terrorist operations for the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda" who had United States citizenship and was born in New Mexico
>In 2014, Russia annexed a part of the Ukraine, a country with membership to the EU
>A year later, ~137 people were killed in minutes in a terrorist attack in France
>The war on drugs has been going on since most people living today can remember
>The war in the Middle East is older than a large majority of the world

All of this happens every day, every week, every month
>>
>A civil war rages on in the Ukraine

Why did we stop hearing about that anyway? More enjoyable to read about that than Iraq 2: High Explosive Boogaloo imo.
>>
Somewhere on this board is a normie who thinks the USA is actually fighting terrorism
>>
Wewowowoawoawow wow im so shocked?!?!!?

I don't care.
>>
File: IMG_1637.jpg (58KB, 750x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1637.jpg
58KB, 750x408px
All i'm saying is give war a chance!
>>
>>38269023
WE MUST GO TO WAR (EVEN THOUGH WE LOVE PEACE) TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN (WHO WE GROOM FOR THEIR IMPENDING DEPLOYMENT) SO THEY CAN BE FUTURE OF AMERICA (EVEN THOUGH DEMOGRAHIC SHIFT IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH), WHICH WAS FOUNDED ON THE NOTION THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL (IF YOURE A MALE MODEL THAT IS), ISNT THIS A GREAT COUNTRY, WE CAN LIVE WITH PURPOSE (TURN ON MY TELEVISION SHOW, GOYIM)
>>
File: wefwefewf.png (142KB, 670x415px) Image search: [Google]
wefwefewf.png
142KB, 670x415px
>nukemap 3d
>watch a nuclear warhead detonate over the most realistic nearby target city from my doorstep using google earth

everyday when i wake up i look out my window for this
>>
File: jews unwanted.jpg (168KB, 626x716px) Image search: [Google]
jews unwanted.jpg
168KB, 626x716px
(((they))) are on a whole other level
>>
>>38268967
they should really make a weekly tv show

Gladiators: Dirka Dirka Edition
>>
File: 1485024702215.jpg (393KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1485024702215.jpg
393KB, 1600x1067px
>>38269021
didn't get the ratings and the war has been at a stand still until recently I think the Ukrainians took back a city but I forgot the name I think it started with an S
>>
>>38270257

I can't think of any "S."

There's lots of one's with a hard S in the name though.
Donbass?
Donetsk?
>>
>>38269241
How do you get nukemap3d to work?
>>
>>38270347
this was about six months ago anon
i'll try to figure it out right now, i'll leet you know if i do
>>
>>38268967
Correct, except that Ukraine is not part of the EU. It was certainly moving towards membership in the European Union, and very likely NATO, which was the primary reason behind the Russian invasion. Literally any Russian leader, from Putin to Gorbachev, would have been insane not to stop the Westernization of Ukraine.
>>
>>38270369
coolio thanks anon
>>
>>38269021
Russians did not expect Ukraine to resist that hard. Now the war is stagnant. Casualties around 5 per week on Ukraine side not much info on the other side. The spirit of separatists is not as high as in the beginning. Many celeb field commanders were assassinated, the Russian population seems less enthusiastic towards helping, lower influx of volunteers, surrounded by deeply entrenched Ukrainian forces.
>>38270306
>Donbass
It's the name of the whole region. It's short for Donetsky Basseyn (Donetsk basin).
>Donetsk
It's one of the major cities, still occupied by separatists.
>>
File: ukrainemap.jpg (129KB, 849x818px) Image search: [Google]
ukrainemap.jpg
129KB, 849x818px
>>38270306
sorry anon I can't find the name. the lines haven't moved much but the army is slowly making its way to donetesk. the generals need to step it up if they wanna win the war
>>
What even is a "war game". Like a bunch of guys shooting at imaginary enemies or something
>>
>>38270600
well, pretty much.
They'll shoot live missiles/artillery at targets, scramble jets that do mock battles or patrols, basically making sure everybody is prepared in the event that a conflict suddenly breaks out.
Not to mention that our surveillance systems have thousands of eyes watching 24/7.
>>
>>38270600
I'm assuming it's like a training scenario to practice squad maneuvers and procedures n shit.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492092622178.jpg (341KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492092622178.jpg
341KB, 2048x1536px
>>38270306
also you can find a lot on Facebook the Ukrainians are pretty patriotic and have a bunch of outlets reporting on it. I was thinking of going to some Right Sector FOB to be a medic (I'm EMS) but I gotta get over a few barriers before then.
>>
File: 1499491069185.png (88KB, 285x424px) Image search: [Google]
1499491069185.png
88KB, 285x424px
and you know what's the funny part.
that's the norm, nothing didn't change.
War is a constant.

don't be so surprised OP.
>>
And every year that passes America's influence recedes a little bit more
>>
>Ukraine
>In the EU
Pick one
>>
>>38270891
Give it 5-15 years
>>
>>38270954
If it was in the EU though, none of that whole fiasco would have happened
>>
>>38270459
as far as i can tell, brother, nukemap3d doesnt work anymore :(

google changed a thing here or there and it doesn't seem to work at all anymore (

I'll keep trying anon, it was a powerful sight for me to see.
>>
File: ukraine_election_map.gif (100KB, 799x558px) Image search: [Google]
ukraine_election_map.gif
100KB, 799x558px
>>38270989
The country should just be split along political boundries otherwise it'll definitely balkanize at some point.
>>
File: 1498714929971.gif (2MB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
1498714929971.gif
2MB, 500x251px
>>38271063
>Motorola is dead
>Givi is Dead.
>>
I'm not religious but if there is a god, I hope he comes around and sorts the planet out.
>>
>>38268967
>>ISIS uploads professionally edited execution videos weekly
>>North Korea tests Ballistic missiles regularly

proof that norks exist, and that ISISrael is a Hollywood byproduct of USrael
>>
Anyone else want to get into a proper war so you can shoot an m249 in the general direction of your enemies?
>>
>>38269021
Because it's fucking boring.
Nothing really happens.
Ukranians shoot some artillery in their general direction.
They get hit or not.
The insurgents fire back. This happens repeatedly.
>>
>>38272935
No, because war is fucking boring.
I'll stick to my simulated video game war, at least there things are actually exciting.
>>
>>38268967
I know, i hate it and love it. Most people dont even realize there is a world outside their day to day. Most people are happy and content.

I make myself watch the world burn on the daily, mainly because i despise the cowardice of normies. Also because i wanted to "know what was going on in the world". At first it hard to even believe, then you settle into it, read a bit of history and before you know it you are numb to it all. You realize the world has always been this way, that we are unbelievably privileged (not just white males, all of the west). You realize we have such great lives because for centuries stronger men and women fought every day to build these countries. You watch as people go about their day whining and complaining about the stupidest sit, how life is so hard for them.

Now i just watch the world as if its one big real time Game of thrones, because it basically is. We dont deserve the lives we inherited, sooner or later we'll have to face the struggle of our ancestors. We'll probably fail.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.