[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Involuntary NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Bad Ideas.gif (2MB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Ideas.gif
2MB, 500x276px
>move to small town from big city
>almost no jobs
>finally get interview after entire month
>spend $70 getting drug tested
>get hired
>fired on first day
>almost entire savings gone
>$80 in bank
>mom tells me it's alright
>says I'll find something else
>spend weeks riding around town on bike
>apply to every store possible
>no one hiring
>family members tell me I have to help my mom out financially
>slowly see disappointment in mothers face as the days go on
>feel frustrated and helpless

Just really starting to wonder why I live through so much bullshit, I mean what's really the point? People will blame you for trying and failing as if you wanted to be this way, as if you volunteered to be born in this shit world.
At this point I'm at the end of my rope and feel like suicide is the only thing that truly makes sense. Anyone in a similar position?
>>
>>38267556
i feel for you anon, I remember the pain of trying to get part time jobs in my city, apart from a Subway job (there are many subways where I live), the only two jobs I got (one PT and starting a FT) were because I knew someone.

The only other job I was accepted at but never took was at a chicken processing plant but the conditions are awful there
>>
>spend money on getting drug tested
What? All mines are free, who the fuck hired you?
>>
How did you fuck up badly enough to get fired on the first day?
>>
File: Spiraling Down.jpg (748KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Spiraling Down.jpg
748KB, 1920x1200px
>>38268286
The place I got fired from was a makeup factory so you were probably right not to take the chicken plant job. Are you a NEET right now?

>>38268315
The drug test was free but I had to take a cab to a different town to take it. The cab fare was 70 bucks going and coming.

>>38268369
I already told the story on /r9k/ but I basically cursed out a supervisor and got sent home.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.