[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you get away with rape?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

>inb4 " REEEE kys sick fuck you're a loser"
I know I am a loser and that's the reason I won't even get laid. I don't wanna pay money to a loose std infested whore, I want a clean tight beautiful girl, especially those superficial whores who think they're so perfect. I am /fit/ so I would have no problem with the rough part. I am tired of seeing these sluts at the gym and public with tight revealing clothing to tease men just so they can reject them to feel surperior. How would you go about taking pussy and getting away with it? What are your ideas?
>>
>>38267510
>How would you get away with rape?
No witnesses.
the victim counts as a witness
>>
This seems like a very bad idea OP
>>
REEEE kys sick fuck you're a loser
>>
File: 795.jpg (1MB, 1478x6221px) Image search: [Google]
795.jpg
1MB, 1478x6221px
>>38267510
I fucking hate women.
>>38267576
Either this or kill myself and die haven't not had any pussy or revenge. I don't believe in heaven or hell or give a fuck about morals, if you're gonna die, atleast die having gotten back at society.
>>
>>38267510
Move to a suburb
Earn trust of victim families
Abduct victim then kill her once I get bored of her
Wait a random amount of time before I kidnap another girl.
Do this until I die.
>>
>>38267636
You cant want rape, women are so fucking stupid.
>>
Become that one friend all females go to, gain trust, when they come to you bawling for whatever dumb shit offer her a drink, drug said drink, proceed to fuck. Remember to cleanup well.
>>
>>38267510
give her a fucktonne of hallucinogens
wear a condor
99% of the time it works every time
>>
>>38267740
Problem is they scream too much so you gotta make sure they are in an enclosed area before you rape them. Id bring handcuffs and stuff a sock into their mouth.
>>
>>38267740
I don't hang around women I purposely avoid them because they anger me so much. I also think it would be smarter to do it to a complete stranger than someone you know, and in different styles too (forced, drugged, beaten, different ages, etc) so there won't be a pattern that will be figured out.
>>
>>38267787
What the fuck do you think the drugged drink is for? It knocks them out so you rape them while they're passed out, it's also why good cleanup is required.
>>
>>38267510
travel to another city
scope out some random girls you wanna fuck
shoot them with a dart gun that contains some drug that makes them complacent and then bring them somewhere more secluded preferably not your car or a hotel youre staying at and try to avoid closer inspection and contact with ppl as much as possible while gettin her to a secluded place
i never raped anyone so take this advice with a grain of salt and use common sense
>>
>>38267824
What specific drugs would do the trick? And how would you get them on the low?
>>
acquire van, duct tape, latex gloves, zip ties, hack saw , quickcrete, plastic tubs, and access to the ocean or every large body of water.
Steal the girls and trap them inside of the van, duct tape mouth and ankles together, zip tie wrists to inside wall of van. Once done with them cut them up into many small pieces. Mix and match the parts in multiple plastic bins. Pour quickcrete into bins. once dry take to ocean and put blocks far away from shore and very far away from each other. If you only have access to lakes and swamps put no more than one brick per body of water. Pro tip spread the pieces state to state or if possible country to country to make the potential investigation impossible.
>>
>>38267842
Roofies from deepweb. There was also a rape drink mixture picture I saw on this site many years ago, if anyone has it post it.
>>
>>38267510
Probably just kill yourself
But be very thoughtful when picking a victim. Pick someone who deserves it, not just any attractive girl. Maybe someone famous? I don't know. If you're going to kill yourself afterwards might as well have raped a celebrity.
And if you're fit, you probably just have issues with your social skills and not your looks, which puts you way further ahead of the game than most people on this board
>>
You can literally get a good looking hooker delivered to your house for $200 in any metro area in the united states

Or you can get a blowjob for $25 from a crack head

But you retards and planning to spend way more and risk serious jail time to ruin someone's life
>>
>>38267865
>traveling state to state or even country to country with human remains
>expecting not to get caught
>>
>>38267927
>risk serious jail time to ruin someone's life
Yes you normie faggot
>>
>>38267881
>you probably just have issues with your social skills and not your looks
Lifting and working out does not make up for bad face and general looks. It sure is a relief knowing that I am usually one of the strongest guys in the room. If I am sitting down by a girl I would usually invade her personal space with a wide posture and leg positioning, also lets me cop feels and usually the whores are too beta themselves to do anything about it.
>>
File: 1328772815828.png (614KB, 1024x974px) Image search: [Google]
1328772815828.png
614KB, 1024x974px
>>38267870
was it this one or was there one that was to actually make roofies or chloroform
>>
>>38268009
That's the one originujjj
>>
>>38268009
bleach and acetone
the cloroform floats to the surface, its not a very good tranquilizer though
>>
File: 1473448498858.jpg (22KB, 311x319px) Image search: [Google]
1473448498858.jpg
22KB, 311x319px
>>38267837
>dart gun
>>
>>38267510
depends how much she would resist. if she really hated my appearance so much that she would be clawing at me and forcing me to get off her, then i wouldn't do it
>>
File: bill-cosby-not-dead_gf0kik.jpg (33KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-not-dead_gf0kik.jpg
33KB, 300x425px
>>38267837
>Dart
Hahahahaha
>>
File: 79d.jpg (202KB, 606x731px) Image search: [Google]
79d.jpg
202KB, 606x731px
Here's an idea, how about instead of rape, recognize all sexuality is dissipated trash behavior and identity and commit yourself to higher principles.
>>
>>38268635
I don't know why it was such a big revelation that Cosby was a rapist. Anyone who has seen Leonard Part 6 knew this
>>
>>38267510
I've gotten some chick passed out drunk and fucked her brains out then got away with it, it's surprisingly easier then I thought it would be.
>>
>>38267510
You wouldn't

Fact of the matter is, can't even have consensual sex without being called a rapist.

>>38269591
Fundamentally this.

Until we have the ROAD WAR, in which case, may the smartest warlord get the most concubines.
>>
You need to kill her op, no evidence. This thread fucked you.
>>
>>38267952
theyd be in cement
>>
>>38269782
>chick passed out drunk
> fucked her brains out
Pick one and only one
>>
>>38267865
>not a 55 gallon drum and some acid
Doing it wrong. If all there is left is a barrel of sludge you can easily tip it down a drain late at night.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.