[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard drug thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

Any of you robots ever done shrooms, acid, or cocaine before? I'm getting some for free tomorrow and I'm reluctant to take some without knowing anything about it. I smoke more weed than snoop dogg himself but this is different. Also how much cocaine is too much? >inb4 "Any drugs are too much"
>>
>>38267473
aw I fucked up the greentext
>>
cocaine is overrated - better off with coffee and adderall if you want to be productive and it doesn't really produce a euphoric experience.

I've done acid not shrooms, but only a few times. I like it a lot but it will turn you into a vegtable.
>>
>>38267508
Any way you can describe what the high is like for cocaine?
>>
It's best to take the plunge without knowing much. Let the trip be natural and not influenced by prior notions of what it should and shouldn't be.
All you need to know is no one ever died from LSD/shrooms, so if you feel like you're dying, you're not. Just remember not to do anything too retarded.
>>
>>38267473
>shrooms
>hard
I hate teenagers so fucking much
>>
lsd 3 times and shrooms once. im a heavy smoker too.

what do you want to know?
>>
>>38267473
Cocaine is pretty fun, just know your limit and don't do fat lines like you see in the movies. Start off small with a tiny bump, see how you feel after a few minutes and go from there. Also make sure you stay hydrated. I can't speak for psychedelics however.
>>
coke isn't all it's cracked up to be.
heroin is even better than the movies make it out to be
>>
>>38267473

Coke is the only hard drug you even listed, m8
>>
>>38267473
Shrooms and acid aren't hard drugs
>>
>>38267783
That's kinda what I was asking. What are the retarded things I shouldn't do?
>>
>>38267896
What I meant by that was don't hurt yourself. The only way people die from LSD/shrooms is they think they can fly and, like the retards they are, go jump off a bridge.
That's it. Just don't hurt yourself man.
>>
>>38267778
Kind of like an adrenaline rush, sweaty, want to move around and talk a lot. Thats why i only do coke when im drinking or smoking
>>
>>38267896
"What are some retarded things to not do when I'm tripping and have poor judgement and will most likely remember when I'm tripping?" I guess I'll give you my top 3: don't anally rape your male relatives, don't claw your eyeballs out, don't eat your own dick off.
I have more retarded things you should not do if you're interested in knowing what they are
>>
>>38267862
>>38267867
>>38267806
What else do I say? Medium Drug thread?
>tfw you have nothing else to do so you criticize a fucking title on a thread on a uzbekistanian gold mining enthusiasts board
>>
>>38268053
Maybe try just "drug thread"
Hard drugs are addictive, other drugs are not. All of the above have been discussed in this thread.
>>
where can i get real lsd? i bought lsd off some guy but it turned out to be some designer psychdelic
>>
>cocaine
Week shit drug
>acid
Second favourite behind Dextro, they're almost total opposites yet so similar.
>>
>>38267473
>shrooms, acid
>hard drugs
>>
>>38268129
If you're noided/smart/safe enough you can try some markets on the deep web
If not, keep networking through friends of friends etc.
>>
>>38267473
Done all 3 of those mamy mamy times plus others and acids the best, hands down. Can be intense if you dose a high amount but 100 to 200 mcg for your first time is okay, tabs are usually 60 to 100 mcg on the street where i live assuming you even get the real shit. If youve never done anything harder then pot or alcohol this is gonna get you really high off your ass like nothing youve ever felt before. But its controllable, much more so then mushrooms imo, which is why when i want to fry its almost exclusively cid, and ive done dmt, mescaline, mdma, 2cb, mushrooms, salvia and others. Acid is the best psych.Coke is probably second best drug of those 3, really mellow high assuming its not cut too much. You just get alert talkative and very happy for about 30 to 45 mins good drug for partying, can make a whole room get a good vibe if youre willing to share. Just dont over do it.
>>
>>38267473
>Any of you robots ever done shrooms, acid, or cocaine before?

google "Set and setting" and follow the advice. Very very important for the shrooms and LSD

Cocaine sucks dick. Even the good stuff. Not worth the hangover
>>
>>38268053
>What else do I say?
Nothing, you identified yourself as underage just fine.
>>
File: cats.png (1MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cats.png
1MB, 800x1000px
Acid and shrooms are very powerful drugs, they're psychedelic drugs, they're not the same as cocaine, they make you see the world differently and they're not addictive. Cocaine is a totally different drug, it's addictive as fuck and it's a drug that makes you feel an extreme pleasure, like an orgasm but better, but it's really bad for you. I'd recommend any psychedelic drug over cocaine, the effects are better and it's not addictive at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6QseKGAVYk
>>
>>38268222
>Coke is probably second best drug of those 3, really mellow high assuming its not cut too much. You just get alert talkative and very happy for about 30 to 45 mins good drug for partying, can make a whole room get a good vibe if youre willing to share. Just dont over do it.

That sounds like weak coke imho. But who knows. When I did coke it was unbelievable euphoria and then immediately wanting MORE MORE MORE. Around 3AM I was out of coke and stayed up all night in a paranoid state of pain. The next day I was puking and had blood dripping from my nose
>>
File: IMG_1444.jpg (26KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1444.jpg
26KB, 300x225px
Shrooms are very fun did them a lot back in high school. Start with a half quarter. 3.5 grams and work your way up. The first time I did them I did a whole quarter(7 grams) and got fucked up very fun. It was cool to feel so connected to everything. I did not ever once have a bad trip. Take a pack of cigarettes with you they are very calming. Also weed helps smooth the trip out too. And drink orange juice helps break them down. Or eat an orange for maximum effect. and embrace it don't ever fight it once you do them. I know a friend who had a meltdown because he fought it and did not like it. But again that's very rare just make sure you trust the person your getting them from
>>
>>38268291
Yeah who really knows, but ive had it both ways and where i live the shit that blasts you off and makes you fiend hard with a horrible comedown is almost always cut with meth. The mellow stuff that was over in 40 minutes was always a guy id go back too, didnt feel like shit from it either, yeah youd come down but nothing like a meth or molly comedown
>>
>>38268397

Mine was probably cut then. I'm not very experienced with it. That was my first and only time doing anything other than little bumps. I decided to avoid it since I'm high strung as it is.

The guy who gave it to me was a drug dealer who was a close friend of a friend. Said it was "dealer coke" that he doesn't sell to ppl
>>
File: magic-mushroom-md.png (32KB, 258x299px) Image search: [Google]
magic-mushroom-md.png
32KB, 258x299px
>>38268292
I've never had a bad trip on shrooms either. People who have bad trips usually take them carelessly. You just need to relax, put come music on and let the mushrooms take you to a psychedelic journey. I'd not recommend taking them in a normie environment. Take them alone in nature.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 288x216px
Just bought 3 7.5 percs, what am I in for guys?
>>
bumplkhuctrd
>>
why the fuck do I get depressed when I smoke weed?
>>
>>38267473
>Shrooms
Always a good time.
>Acid
Never done it but dying to.
>Coke
Slightly amusing for low-level tweaking, otherwise completely boring.... Better off with ketamine or molly.
>>
>>38267473
Lol done all 3
Depends on how much you got
Done 1.5g's in two lines and got fuckkkked up
But didn't die
So you should be fine
Don't mix any drugs tho
>>
>>38269144
Cause you're smoking the wrong strain. Also helps to not fap before having a toke
>>
Psychs are nice but not something I would do regularly. It's an experience that makes you go "whoa this can happen in my brain?" and then you are just content leaving it at that (at least in my experience). Opiates are the greatest thing I've ever done but can mess you up so hard because of how good they are. You stop caring about everything and just feel absolutely and totally comfortable. I had a month long binge on a big bottle of oxy I stole from my step mom and then decided I needed to avoid that shit at all costs or it could ruin me. Xans are super overrated in my opinion and aren't worth how bad for you they are.
>>
>>38267473
Ask a degenerate anything. I have done

>Acid,Nbome 5 times
>Shrooms around 10 times
>2cb once
>cocaine, speed, mdma countless times
>crystal meth once
>all sorts of legal benzos and opiates and shit
>a lot of Ketamine and MXE
>Opium

taking too much cocaine is really hard to do if you aren't rich btw. Just be prepared to feel like absolute garbage the next day.
>>
>Always did weed wrong
>Friend tries this weird method that's more or less a direct "injection"
>Works kinda

All I felt was kinda retarded and slightly separated from my body.

Hmm
>>
>>38269361
How many marijuanas can you inject before you die?
>>
>>38269384

I dunno it was this strange set up where she more or less blew the smoke directly into my mouthm by holding the joint in reverse.

Burned the shit outta my throat, but it worked??
>>
>>38269408
Nigga what orig
>>
>>38269408
that's called giving a headshot. It's basically like smoking a bowl but worse.
>>
>>38267473
>shrooms, acid, or cocaine
Nah, fuck that pushy shit.
>>
>>38267778
everythings interesting, and you feel compelled to tell everyone all about it. nonstop.
your teeth will itch.
youll probably paint your fence, or mow the lawn or something if youre not at a party.
>>
>>38268028
>he doesnt anally rape his male relatives
>>
>>38269457

Yeah that sounds about right.

sdkjsgdlks
>>
>>38267473
>shrooms
>hard drugs

I watched a guy literally smoke himself retarded with embalming fluid
>>
>>38269351
How was 2cb and n-bomb?
>>
>>38269958
is he still retarded?
any follow up?
>>
>>38270406
Hes dead. No foolin. Not from dabs though. He was too far gone and cobained himself in his garage
>>
>>38269958
How and why does one smoke embalming fluid?
>>
>>38267473
Do the shrooms, OP. Avoid everything else. Cocaine will put holes in your heart and most "acid" is unsafe too.
>>
>>38271096
>most acid is unsafe
this is untrue
>>
Psychodelics are not hard drugs man
>>
>>38267473
>tfw alphabay is kill and so is my only way to get ketamine
>>
>>38271280
what's up with alphabay?!
>>
>>38271006
Dipshit used to try and vape it with some hookah setup. It apparently gave him "the high he had been looking for"
>>
>>38267473
Nice lawn cigars
>>
>>38271791
No idea.
One claims exitscam, another claims LE took them down
But god damn I was just about to have money for more drugs again and then my fav market dies
>>
whom've /dxm/ here?
just starting, took a double dose of cough syrup. Didn't want to take a high enough dose just yet. Is it worth it to take doses 4-5x the recommended for the high?
>>
>>38269351
>nbome
Fucking why
>>
>>38272325
Used to do that shit all the time , it's a pretty good time if you're a shutin with no responsibilities for the next day

Just take 300mg, get a playlist of your favorite chill music put together, lie back on your bed with the lights off and you will have a nice trip. Just don't take it too often though, will catch up with you after a while
>>
File: 1499342066729.jpg (995KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1499342066729.jpg
995KB, 1944x2592px
I've done a lot of drugs and dissociatives are the best
>>
File: Smoking-Heroin-Image.gif (38KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking-Heroin-Image.gif
38KB, 350x198px
I have the chance to smoke some heroin like today or tomorrow, should I go for it? like I'm not afraid of the effects, im just afraid of remaining dependent.
>>
I'm doing cocaine right now. I regularly smoke weed and use lsd. Funnily enough I have a stable full time job that I'm good at.
>>
>>38267473
Don't do coke at all, it turns good people into crackhead faggots. I've seen it firsthand.
>>
Can you vape any strain of cannabis?
>>
File: IMG_0716.png (207KB, 651x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0716.png
207KB, 651x315px
>>38267473

interned at E3 a couple of weeks back, did acid right after we disassembled our installation.

very cool but not necessarily amazing. Probably should have done more.

E3 was fun too.
>>
>>38267778

Think of a really solid MDMA roll, minus the euphoria and with a little less raw energy.
>>
i'm on coke right now. i'd really recommend purchasing via the deepweb. i got 3.5g of 70% pure coke for 115 bucks
>>
I did beer with my brother once. I drank like five cans haha. We listened to nirvana and I think I actually saw Kurt Cobain (RIP) wave to me through the window. I also kind of realised how dumb people are. They just work all day and never have any fun. Too deep for you? Maybe you should stick to Coca Cola xD
>>
>>38267473
no such thing as too much cocaine
>>
>>38273101
Where'd you get that 3-MeO?
I've been looking for some for a long time
>>
>>38275841
https://www.researchgroupnederland.com/product/3-meo-pce/
>>
>>38275890
Thanks based northern neighbor
>>
>>38273720you only ever head about the non functional druggies, never about the productive ones.

Also have a job, smoke lots of weed, do LSD, Speed, Ketmanie, Coke, MDMA, Shrooms regularly and loads of Nootropics.
One of the most productive people at my company.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.