[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>submissive girl is somehow attracted to me and wants to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ed0.jpg (31KB, 304x593px) Image search: [Google]
ed0.jpg
31KB, 304x593px
>submissive girl is somehow attracted to me and wants to get dominated by me
>has big tits and a fat ass
>huge butterface
>face is literally like a 3/10 on a good day
Should I fuck her robots? Just to have lost my virginity?
>>
>>38267268
Should you not? Is there genuinely any reason not to other than "hurr her face dun look so gud"? I literally am incapable of getting ANY fucking woman to even treat me like a human being, and I L I T E R A L L Y mean that 100% sincerely and genuinely. Even my own grandmother treats me like a slave.

You really don't have any reason to not fuck her, do you
>>
depends what she lets you do to her
>>
are you serious? of course you should.

unless you're afraid of friends/family finding out.
>>
>>38267268
Post a picture of her phaggot
>>
>>38267268
if you get a boner at the idea of it then yea
>>
>>38267268
Just fuck her you retard.
>>
>>38267268
>>face is literally like a 3/10 on a good day
I doubt youre much better so yes
>>
>>38267268
Pump and dump her, that's what practice GFs are for. Also post pics.
>>
>>38267268
Post pics
If family and froenda don't find out then there's no problem
>>
Yeah sure, alpacas
>>
>>38267268
do it, it'll give you a lot of confidence
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.