[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: liberal_coffee_4675.jpg (35KB, 696x423px) Image search: [Google]
liberal_coffee_4675.jpg
35KB, 696x423px
Can we have a break for a feel thread?
Just share it senpaitachi

I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is going to leave me because my social anxiety meme and not wanting to go out to people
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I feel less affection
>>
Just get another girlfriend then, dickhead.
>>
>>38267222
Because it's so easy
>>
>>38267408
You would never have got a girlfriend to begin with if it was actually particularly hard, and it clearly only gets easier.
It's hard for robots, not people like you.
>>
>>38267519
I'm not claiming to be a robot, you can chill with your secret club stuff
I'm just saying I don't have it easy doing social stuff or finding someone, no need to get trig
>>
>>38267210
>lol I'm totes one of you guys
>I'm just so awkward ;(
Hey anon, maybe I can be your girlfriend tonight ;)
>>
>>38267578
Stop the mopey michael shit, you obviously don't have any real social deficiencies.
>>
>that part of the night where you've eaten so much and you now begin farting your indigestion away
>tfw fart is so warm that you're not sure if it's just a fart at first
>>
>>38267599
>>38267616
What is it that makes you mad exactly?
>>
>>38267658
Lol I shitted myself the other day
>>
>>38267662
I'm not the guy you're replying to, but fucking normies like you who have been here shitting up the place. THIS USE TO BE A PLACE FOR US TO ROT, AND V9K IS TOO SLOW. FUCKIG NORMIES, GET OFF OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>so deprived of physical contact
>doctor reaches to listen to my stomach during checkup
>stomach involuntarily retracts rapidly before it touches
>she gives me a concerned look for the rest of the appointment
left with some xanax though
>>
>>38267662
I was hoping to upset you a little. If I failed, that makes me a little mad. But to your point, I don't think you belong here. You got someone to care about you. How much do you want is to are about you?
>>
>>38267662
Claiming to have it hard to people you have it easier than elicits an understandably negative reaction. It's like complaining to poor people about underperformance in your stock portfolio.
>>
>>38267712
*hiw much do you want us to care about you
Too late for this shit
>>
I want to be a better person and stop being so passive so i've tried sticking up for myself more by saying and doing what i want, but everytime i do someone always puts me down for it. Like the other day my brother was telling me to do something small for him but i said no because it was something he could easily do himself. He kept arguing with me to do it but i still refused. Eventually I started yelling at him and then he said to me "what? You think you're standing up for yourself? You're just a little bitch". For some reason that hurt a lot. I don't know. I guess i thought by standing my ground it would earn me a little more respect.
>>
>>38267832
lmfao he has you by the balls, sounds like you're his bitch through and through
>>
>>38267715
I don't think that gives you the right to assume that no one else can have it bad, even if you consider you having rougher
But again, I'm not trying to compare myself to anyone
>>
shit op, shit thread. sage
>>
>>38267878
of course it's OK for people to berate you for bitching to them about how things are hard for you when your situation in leagues above theirs, what world do you live in? saying you have it hard is inherently a comparison anyway
>>
File: 1460234261861.png (393KB, 569x516px) Image search: [Google]
1460234261861.png
393KB, 569x516px
I honestly don't know what to do. I just don't feel like I belong with anyone in my life. I have more meaningful conversations with strangers passing by. I'm a good speaker and listener, but when it comes down to interests, or anything you could passionately talk about with a friend, there's one person I have that comes close to me and he's just as much of a loner so it's not like I hear from him. As much as I try to fit in or set a path for me it never feels right for me, and anything that does is something no one cares about or understands.

I get that I don't need others to justify what I do, but it's not about justification, it's about community and companionship, two things I still don't get after so many years
>>
>>38267956
Ugh, I never said I have it hard, either
But that's okay, I'll leave you guys to it, I was only trying to make conversation
>>
>>38268003
saying that you have it "bad" or "don't have it easy" is de facto the same thing as saying you have it hard
>>
>>38267860
If it matters, in the end i stuck by my guns. It just makes me feel bad that he was trying to hurt me like that.
>>
>>38268395
pain is the first step to overcoming weakness. there are going to be people in your life that will try to keep you where you are because it's better for them. but it's also common for men to test each other (almost a subconscious trait, left over from hunter gatherer days where a weak hunter could mean the death of the party), so don't hold it against him.

just stay the course and keep saying no. the hardest part about saying what you want is the fear of what others may say to put it down. if you aren't a clever man, then just be a man of few words, there's less things to target this way.
>>
>>38268395
You did good m8,
>>
File: Screenshot_20170331-000643.jpg (32KB, 554x501px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170331-000643.jpg
32KB, 554x501px
>it's the just graduated high school all of my friends are leaving and cutting ties and my dad refuses to help me pay for my college or show any sort of love for me and my social anxiety makes me feel like I'm never going to be able to make new friends and I'm wasting what are supposed to be the most fun years of my life sitting inside hating existence and disappointing everyone feel.
>>
Let get this feel train back on track, yeah?

>tfw when your bassist/best friend is leaving your band

We just laid down the scratch tracks for our debut ep and drops this on me on the drive home.
>>
>>38269208
*he drops this on me
>>
>met up with someone a week ago and fell in love
>hung out with her for the second time today
>realized she isn't that interesting or special
nothing ever lasts. can't remember the last time I actually felt desire, everything is just dispassionate "want". I can't seem to find a non-trashy girl
>>
File: 1479025265875.png (123KB, 629x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1479025265875.png
123KB, 629x1173px
>>38267210
I was venting my feels in another thread.
I really don't have much hope left in general.
I hope the apocalypse happens in my lifetime.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.