[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forget

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2128.png (254KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2128.png
254KB, 750x1334px
Hey guys, I need some advice on how to get over my last gf. It's been almost a year since she died and I have barely recovered.

I think about her daily and I still love her. Every once in a while I still drive the 45 minutes to go to the Noodles and Co. by her house. (It was her favorite restaurant for our dates).

The highlight of my weeks are when I have the occasional dream she's still alive.

I've tried booze and drugs and I still can't move on. I don't want to do an hero, but I think it's my last choice.

(Pic related, it was the last snapchat she sent to me)
>>
>>38267170
>last girlfriend
>last
No way Jose
>>
>>38267170
If she could see you, what do you think would make her happier: you mourning her for the rest of your life, or you truly working towards finding your own happiness?
>>
>>38267170
Sorry to hear this anon. My first gf died from OD. Callous to say, but just go fuck bitches. Find a damaged preppy white girl with daddy issues. You'll fit together like puzzle pieces
>>
>>38267170
At least she died before she could cheat on you or something. Not saying she would, but now you don't have to take chances.
>>
>>38267218
You're right, but where do I start? I've tried drugs, booze, whores, you name it. And nothing can get my mind off her.
>>
>>38267358
There's no 'one answer fits all' for getting over a loved one's death, but some things that have helped me in the past are:

- Joining recreational sports teams
- Reconnecting with old friends
- Making an effort to host social events (small get together or board game nights or just pizza and a movie)
- Daily exercise
- Playing a musical instrument (guitar in my case, very therapeutic)
- Travelling, if you can afford it
- Planning events (especially for weekends, make sure you have things planned for both days so you aren't alone by yourself for long)

Of course, all of this is just advice from an anonymous internet poster, but I hope you do give it some serious thought. Time is the only thing that will truly heal you (as cliche as that is), but some of the things listed above can speed up that recovery - or at least helped in my case.
>>
>>38267445
Thanks, man. I'll be sure to give as many of these a chance as I can.

Might I add for as much shit as 4chan gets, no one on reddit or twitter or iFunny will give real advice like this.
>>
>>38267170
I don't be mean to encourage being a drug addict but if drugs haven't killed the pain then you have been doing the wrong drugs my friend
>>
>>38267170
Change your habits.
Get a new hobby.
Meet new people.
>>
>>38267486
Glad to provide a bit of solace, man. Life is not easy, but I promise you will be a stronger person coming out the other side of this.
>>
>>38267170
join the police force and become a jaded sheriff that has seen too much shit just like in the movies
>>
>>38267218
>>38267236
>>38267445
>>38267563
Leave, fucking moral faggots, op is a Mormon anyways, and I hope his gf fucking suffered.
>>
Sorry to hear that, OP. If you think about it since there's less people that love most of us there's less loss in our lives.
>>
>>38267650
What makes you think I'm mormon?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.