[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ramen. >again. I'm going to fucking kill myself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ramen.jpg (34KB, 355x275px) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
34KB, 355x275px
>ramen.
>again.
I'm going to fucking kill myself.
>>
>>38266719
I'm in the same boat till Friday. A different way to make them
>boil noodles
>toss cooked noodles into a frying pan with a bit of oil
>sprinkle half the soup mix in
At least It's not fucking soup. Also cry an egg with the noodles for some protein
>>
>>38266719
those have so much sodium

I hope you don't eat it more than once a day
>>
File: universe pepe.jpg (445KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
universe pepe.jpg
445KB, 499x499px
>>38266866
I eat two a day.
Who /headedforastroke/ here?

I'm riding this train straight to hell
>>
>>38266925
You're actually going to die from the complications of high bp. I hope you stop now. I'm 26 and although my blood pressure is 122/77, I can't get it back down to 120/xx no matter what I do. I didn't even think I was eating that shitty
>>
Make them al dente
>>
>>38267202
not op but I have orthostatic hypotension, effectively really low blood sugar, doc told me I literally can't get enough salt, if I don't then sometimes I pass out because my blood preessure gets so low, I eat lots of ramen but it's bad for you in a lot of other ways besides sodium
>>
>>38267202
I hope I do. I'm too much of a pussy to pull a trigger.
>>
>>38267259
>effectively really low blood sugar
i mean low blood pressure
>>
>>38267202
I was raised eating unhealthy shit. At this point, I don't even know HOW to be healthy.
>>
>>38267202
>tfw blood pressure 190/70
I'M GOING HOME
>>
>not buying canned.vegetables instead of ramen

Atleast fucking try man. They cost less than ramen alot of the time,even if it a few cence and not to mention it is still much healthier for you.
>>
I like adding veggies, meat, and an egg to my ramen. I sometimes even replace the flavor packet with some hondashi and miso to make miso ramen.
>>
>>38267259
I have this too. When the doc told me to drink more gatorade, it reminded me of the movie idiocracy. Sometimes I have to drink a liter of pedialyte every day for a week before I feel better. Wish we had a hydration I clinic around here. That shit is like crack for OH.
>>
File: 1498609225674.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498609225674.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>38266719
You know you're supposed to add things to the ramen right, like on the packaging???

>People who browse the same website as me don't add veggies and meat to their ramen noodles
>>
>>38267815

I often don't use the noodles; and just cut up a cabbage and some other vegetables, and cook it in spicy ramen broth.
>>
When I was a kid, I would discard the noodles and just eat the powder packs. Like, 4 in a day.
>>
>>38266719
if you have 1 dollar go buy a can of chili cook the ramen drain most not all the water dump the can of chili in it put in a small pan on low hear till the chili and the little bit of water become a sauce then eat. recommend chili with no beans..

Or you can cook the ramen drain the water go in to your spice rack put garlic and onion in a pan ass butter and make a sauce poor it over then add hot pepper to taste or omit it... Tasty no packets required for ether one of these lessons the sodium ... I lived off these for 2 years broke living paycheck to paycheck have a bunch of recipes if you want more ..
>>
>>38267202
>smoke weed like a train
>never work out
>eat too much salt
>drink at least 12oz of coffee every day
>BP is still normal
hahahahahahahaha fucking faggot git gud I can do whatever the fuck I want and I wont die I want to fucking die I want to fucking die I want to fucking die I want to fucking die I want to fucking die I want to fucking die I want to fucking die I want to fucking die
>>
>>38268868
beeping auto correct! I did not mean ass that was add and I was not paying attention sorry about that.. kind of funny tho ass butter :)
>>
>>38266866
Only if you have the broth.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.