[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was fateanon thread 404d? I was delivering a tarot reading baka

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1489771773108.png (34KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
1489771773108.png
34KB, 450x367px
why was fateanon thread 404d? I was delivering a tarot reading baka
>>
File: 85e.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
85e.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
XI represents Justice, but not really what we mean by that. Justice is the law, yes, but of the world. The way things go round depend on Justice, may you believe in religion, karma, or whatever, everything happens for a reason. Apples fall off trees because they're ripe, robots don't have sex because they're broken inside, and so on. You are looking for this meaning, how things actually, really work. How to turn it around, how to exploit it or just how to respect it and gain knowledge by it. It's both an honorable and vicious wish. Many know this before their last breath only.
What represents your position right now is XVI, The Tower. This is not a good Arcana, since it represents your opinions, beliefs and way of doing things crumbling down after being struck down by the Thunder of reality. Right now you're barricaded in your own close world, but the only way to finally understand what's happening around you is either to get out of it, or being crushed by it's fallen debris.
VII is in your favour, other than being the best Final Fantasy is The Chariot. The Chariot represents prideful strenght of will and beliefs in wich you believe and you support. It's a good thing you're proud of what you believe, but it's also dangerous to not see what's beyond your close surroudings. Be careful of what you say, be mindful of what's around you and you should come on top alright.
Against you we have XIV, Temperance. Only through seeing and acknowledging both the positive and the negatives in your life and by making them your strenght you may continue with your search of knowledge. .
The likely outcome is represented by IV, The Emperor, wich represents the male embodiment of morality and wholesome ideals. By sheer strenght you shall rule your own mind, but be careful of setbacks set by your carelessness. This way, you should be able to find a way around your current problems and finally see a way for the true meaning of Justice.
>>
File: 55544124_p13_master1200.jpg (100KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
55544124_p13_master1200.jpg
100KB, 480x600px
guess thats fate for ya lmao
no really what
but alright, okay, sad
>>
File: -9382093-0.png (53KB, 554x286px) Image search: [Google]
-9382093-0.png
53KB, 554x286px
>>38266632
No idea, but don't let the fun end. It was the best thread I've seen in a while.
>>
>>38266690
hope you read at least what I've written for you.

See you around, I would like to drop a throwaway mail to remain in contact, but I fear it would not be the same.
Your humble fan,
tarotfag
>>
>>38266682
Hey do mine.
11, 3, 21, 20, 12.
>>
>>38266632
Could you read me, anon?
>>
Go to back to x and stay on x.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.