[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all you normies, what's it like living with your gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

File: cuddling-head-chest.jpg (22KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
cuddling-head-chest.jpg
22KB, 717x717px
To all you normies, what's it like living with your gf? Is it as annoying as it seems? The lack of freedom, etc.?
>>
I live with my sister and its awful
women are kinda retarded
>>
no it's cool

perks:
>cleans up after me/tidies up apt
>watches movies & cuddles with me
>sucks my penis
>gives me affection
>has a job

cons:
>sometimes she's sad
>>
>>38265996
Are you the kind of person that needs space from others? Maybe, it's just a me problem, then.
>>
>>38265847
>gf
So you fuck your sister

details?
>>
>>38266021
I need space after any social situation

HOWEVER, for some reason I don't need it after talking to her, she's part of my "alone time."
>>
Living with gf is nice

You always have someone to talk to
>>
>>38265759
I enjoy it. It's great having someone in your life that you're totally comfortable around. You know you love someone when rub your back and bring you ginger ale while you're shitting your brains out from food poisoning.

That's true love my man.
>>
>>38265759
It's cool for awhile but you can't be a complacent layabout faggot, which in my experience, will inevitably happen if your emptying your balls into a warm vagina raw every day.

So yea it's cool for awhile but you have to stay on top of shit. You gotta keep everything clean to their standards. Make sure you keep her entertained and listen to her babble about bullshit.
>>
>>38265759
Not bad. I'm living with this new girl for about 7 months now. Sure sometimes we fight, but hey.
She is kind, actually funny, she cooks good, wakes me up with a blowjob.
We both have good jobs, she is a nurse and I am security analyst in big financial institution.
We are both 30
>>
>>38267444
>wakes me up with a blowjob
Do you not have to piss?
>>
>>38267487
Hahahaha it happened 2-3 times that I couldn't hold it. But I wake up around 3-4 in the morning to piss for a couple of years now, then go back to sleep, so it's not that critical in the morning
>>
i want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to die
>>
There's a trade off

Cons:
>travel is 3x expensive
>sex with same body type
>can't go anywhere without explaining

Pros:
>she's your back up for anything
>she will treat you like a king
>food and sex on demand
>never lonely

I wouldn't go back to single. Ever. If I did I would just find amother partner and be in a relationship again
>>
>>38266563
>Make sure you keep her entertained and listen to her babble about bullshit.

Maybe you should try men, if you can't find a girl you don't hate.
>>
File: IMG_0736.jpg (41KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0736.jpg
41KB, 500x328px
>>38265996
>has a gf
>has somebody to cuddle with
>lost virginity

Leave.
>>
>>38267580
Me too buddy

>>38267598
>sex with same body type
It wouldn't be a con for me (OP). I don't have sex with any body type.
Anyways, I think I'm realizing it's just that wouldn't like relationships. I'm probably far too introverted for them.
>>
>>38267630
This thread is for normies. Sorry for making it but they're already here and I just wanted perspective.
>>
>>38267666
"wouldn't like" you mean you desperately want one but will never have one, faggot
>>
>>38267720
Jesus why do you have to be a prick?
>>
File: f4a15effc3cf62362cc614ba66….png (208KB, 829x633px) Image search: [Google]
f4a15effc3cf62362cc614ba66….png
208KB, 829x633px
>>38267678
>inviting normals

Stop it anon I can't take it
>>
>>38265759
Aside from sex its like having an overgrown child annoying you.
>>
>>38267809
Possibly the best description ever
>>
File: 1470001176656.png (22KB, 117x148px) Image search: [Google]
1470001176656.png
22KB, 117x148px
>>38265759
I'm no normie but it fucking sucks, I'm very sad tonight; to the point I might break up with her.

She'll probably kill herself after, and I'm thinking about if I can live with that afterwards.

AMA
>>
File: 1490890136718.jpg (59KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1490890136718.jpg
59KB, 604x453px
>>38267809
>aside

maybe for you fag
>>
>>38267788
I don't know what to say. I just want to know what it's like for them since I don't have any experience with that. I'm kind of an unemotional person though so I'm sorry if this hurts more for you than for me.
>>
>>38267831
Why are you dating if you're so miserable?
>>
File: 1494361849229.jpg (197KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1494361849229.jpg
197KB, 1920x1440px
>>38267831
post her reaction

also whats your fav color
>>
File: FrankenFran_ch19-17 (2).jpg (269KB, 463x573px) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran_ch19-17 (2).jpg
269KB, 463x573px
>>38267877
I'm just a miserable person, I have been my whole life. We're in love, without a doubt. I just want to be alone.
>>
>>38268113
Why ruin it for yourself? You're in love and know it so why ruin it. You can just tell her you need your alone time
>>
I have a massive bedroom which has pretty much everything we need. I live with best mate too, so its pretty sweet setup. My gf and me can do whatever we want, we both work full time and we do our own thing, but just spend heaps of time together.

she gets annoyed when i stay up late gaming in the same room, or when my best mate n me accidentally get super drunk, which is a few times a week.

we both arent great at cooking so we walk to our local pub a lot, get coffee regularly and pretty much just do our own lives with them with us.

complete kino lifestyle if you ask me
>>
>>38268268
oh also forgot to say that my gf is a neat freak so my room is always super clean and tidy, with candles or shit going too, a womans aesthetic changed my room which is kool
>>
need gore posting anon to come in here
>>
File: Furanken Furan v04 c30 - 06.png (215KB, 738x403px) Image search: [Google]
Furanken Furan v04 c30 - 06.png
215KB, 738x403px
>>38268092
I like the Purple of E.V.A 01 That's probably the my favorite color, and the pink that complements it.

>>38268197
I'm deeply depressed and I hide it very well, she knows about it but she doesn't know the extent of it.

I do like the feeling of sleeping alone. I like being awake, and nobody in my house. I don't like talking. I'm a hermit.
>>
>>38268319
i didn't read anything you said but i'm shtiting blood from drinking so much. why don't i have a gf?
>>
>>38267864
I don't think you can put yourself in the position of a normalfag or even begin to try and experience things like they do. They're trapped inside their own world.
>>
>>38268319
>she knows about it but she doesn't know the extent of it.
JUST FUCKING TALK. HOLY SHIT. She'll understand if she loves you and will give you what you need. Don't ruin something you have over something you can easily solve
>>
File: Franken Fran v05 c34 - 17 (2).jpg (114KB, 594x335px) Image search: [Google]
Franken Fran v05 c34 - 17 (2).jpg
114KB, 594x335px
>>38268344
If, you're anything like me, I'll tell you right now; No, all the Robots here, Having a GF doesn't solve your problems. It really makes life worse, an extra "you" you have to worry about.

BUT
if you really don't want to listen to me, it really is very easy to get a GF. I guarantee i'm one of the ugliest users on this site, let alone this board.
Don't fucking use tinder, talk to women you like without being creepy, don't develop any feelings before them before they develop feelings for you. Don't white night, treat them like people not "dream girls" The vast majority of people are vapid, they lack personality, set yourself apart.
>>
>>38268488
You say you are the ugliest but girls used to be disgusted by me on sight.
>>
>>38265759
> what's it like living with your gf? Is it as annoying as it seems? The lack of freedom, etc.?

living with a bf is tough. huge lack of freedom, he gets mad about everything, is high-strung, yells a lot. today he was affectionate though but I don't know if it's worth the nights I spend sobbing in the shower from stress and how I dread him coming home from work.
>>
>>38268527
sounds awful
stop being a fucking victim tho
>>
she's sort of a normie and it rubs off on me

it's also a lot of work but it's worth it
>>
>>38268536
How?
Sometimes he is affectionate and then I can't imagine leaving. plus he is my only and best friend and we live together and i'd be homeless if i left.
>>
>>38268568
enjoy your stockholm syndrome, sweetie
>>
It is fucking overrated
>>
File: Franken_Fran_c52-15 (2).jpg (292KB, 1000x616px) Image search: [Google]
Franken_Fran_c52-15 (2).jpg
292KB, 1000x616px
>>38268382
"Hey Baby, let me talk to you for a minute.

I really have no drive, I want to quit my job, and just not get another one, well not for a while at least.

I want to get rid of our dog, and your cats. I dislike taking care of them.

I don't want to live in this tiny apartment any more, I want to get a house, and can we have separate rooms, or just a room for me? Our roommate wouldn't be welcome, and our homeless friend cant come either.

I want to be absolutely alone for 75-80% of the day, like I love you, but I want you to leave the house entirely for that time. Also during that time don't text me.

I only want to make you a meal once a month, at most.

I don't want to have sex at all anymore, maybe once a year if we're lucky."

Yeah sorry, but I don't feel like that will go over well.
>>
>>38268649
why stay

is it worth it
>>
If you love her it's wonderful. Always together, can say goodnight to each other every night, she makes food for me and I come in the kitchen and hug her back so she will turn around in my arms and kiss me.

It's honestly fucking awesome
>>
>>38268649
It sounds like you should leave. It would be fairer to both of you.
>>
File: Franken Fran v01 ch06 pg154 (2).jpg (69KB, 237x467px) Image search: [Google]
Franken Fran v01 ch06 pg154 (2).jpg
69KB, 237x467px
>>38268503
>300lb
>Scared face
>Bald
>Constantly angry looking
I'm pretty fucking hideous senpai
>>
>>38267580
>i want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to die
same

lets start a suicide cult
>>
>>38268649
If it's that bad leave. You have more you need to work out on your own. Still tell her that though but just the stuff that's going on with you really.
>>
>>38268694
The only times I am happy I'm with her, but it's very infrequent. I have an evolutionary urge to reproduce, and she's, one of two, of the only woman I've ever felt that urge with.
>>38268713
She's so in love with me that she doesn't want me to go. It's her biggest fear
>>
I get mad at him occasionally for not having a decent job at 26. (He's a valet) Also he does cringy stuff to try and seduce me even though he doesn't have to because I already sleep with him. Haha...Like I'll come home and he will be cooking with his shirt off and in a pair of jeans with no underwear and the other day his pants fell down while cooking and trying to seduce me and couldn't help but laugh because I saw his whole butt. He got really mad. Lol. Sometimes I intentionally bully him about the cringe behavior but he gets very sensitive about it and mad. I don't like that we can't tease each other so much.

I can be moody, depressed and occasionally nag. but I suck his dick a lot and put out whenever he wants (which is a lot) I give excellent cuddles. I can cook and clean. We like playing MARIO cart together and just doing cute stuff.

The reason I nag is because he does things like smokes too much weed, forgets to pay the electricity, wears anime shirts.

We call each other dumb ass a lot. He calls me out on my shit
>>
>>38268649

It doesn't seem like either of you are going to get what you want.
>>
>>38268821
>>38268821
>>38268821
>>38268821
>>38268821
>tfw men like this have L I T E R A L L Y no problems getting and keeping a loyal gf
>meanwhile I'm getting bullied and abused and berated and harassed with memeadvice about how I need to get a master's degree and become a 10/10 Chad Hemsworth /fit/ model before I can even consider talking to women irl
i want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to die
>>
>>38268926
do you really want it?
stop trying so hard
>>
>>38268728
I'm going to make some shirts for the cult, count me in
>>
>>38268974
>do you really want it?
>stop trying so hard
Oh wow all I have to do is stop pursuing women even less than I have been for the past 5 years, hahahahahaha wow geez hahahahahaha lol lmao wow heh lol haha that sure does make a lot of sense lol I cant believe I havent tried that yet hahaha

>>38268992
Each shirt should just say "i want to die" over and over and the text should cover each square cm of fabric all over the garment
>>
I live with my bf and his mom.
Its kinda annoying since his mom always want's to be included in our business but other than that it's pretty nice to have your SO nearby at all times. Whenever I feel sad and want some cuddles he'll come by and shower me with them. Also being able to have sex whenever is nice too lol. Right now he's working at a gas station but he's almost done with his bachelors and has a job already lined up. Cant wait till we get our own place and our own dog.
>>
>>38269044
>tfw girls will literally date a guy who lives with his mom
>AND move in with him and his mom
>but ONLY if he's Chad
>>
>>38269063
I wouldn't call him a 'chad' hes just the sweetest guy I've ever known and when I got kicked out of my house he was the first person to to meet and comfort me. Dont worry anon you'll find your love soon as long as you don't lose hope. I mean after all I did
>>
>>38268926
>get a master's degree and become a 10/10 Chad Hemsworth /fit/ model before I can even consider talking to women irl

I know that feel

>>
>>38269105
>Dont worry anon you'll find your love soon as long as you don't lose hope. I mean after all I did
Its literally easier for a woman to find love than it is for a man to due to >>38268926 and >>3826912. Nobody demands that a woman needs to have a masters/bachelors degree and live in a place of her own and make $[x]0,000/yr before they'll date her.

>tl;dr: too late lol, there's no reason left to have hope

>>
>>38268649
Honest help here.

Talk to her, and tell her how you feel. I feel like you are going to be unhappy, whether that's going to be a year or ten from now you will regret disliking all these little things so much to push you to want such a major change.

I think mostly if she is wanting a lot of attention if you can get her to just have her own hobbies and do her own things most of the time you can have that 75-80% of your life alone.

You will likely have to take care of the pets still, and maybe you can just work out a schedule for making the meals, face it, you have to eat, and if you don't have to discuss every meal and both of you already have a schedule setup for who is gonna cook and decide the meal that day then you don't have to worry about it at all unless its your turn and then its completely up to you.

There are drugs to take to increase your sex drive, like going to a doctor and asking for them to check your testosterone levels. There are other herbal supplements you can try too.

Your roommate and homeless friend are a unique problem which I would suggest you just get rid of, if you have the means to do that.

As long as you have a plan in place, quitting your job wouldnt be a big deal if you have already told her.

If she loves you as much as you think, then she will likely stay with you, but maybe it would be better to let her go if she needs a lot from someone.

The worst thing you can do here is not tell her anything and let her think it was all her fault. Some people just need different things and if you make that clear that you prefer a hermit lifestyle and that its not her "fault" and there's nothing she could have done, she will be hurt but she will be able to move on.
>>
>>38269711
I know this from personal experience, I have a boyfriend whom I love a lot. He told me something similar to what you said about just needing space and that he didn't really want to date anyone and he still loved me. He said that he wanted to be alone, not because of me but just because he wanted time alone to work on projects and not worry about anyone else.

I have a chronic illness so I basically interfere with whoever I live with regularly. I told him that I loved him and i'd go live with my parents and they'd help take care of me, so we did that and I would call him daily. After 8 months he told me would like me to come live with him again and that he was really lonely.

I feel bad because I know that I have to annoy him a lot sometimes, I know he has a lot that he works on and he has to stop to take care of me. As selfish as it is, I was worried he was just wanting an excuse to get rid of me and date someone else but I know its a completely unfounded fear and he has told me a lot he loves me as much as he believes he can love anyone.
>>
>>38265759

If you find the right girl there's no lack of freedom. I lived with my girlfriend and she watched me fuck her friends.

She also ended up fucking someone else but yeah. Give and take etc.
>>
>>38268926
>normal people get a gf
>i'm a huge retarded autistic faggot why won't anyone love me
>>
File: 20170707_144903_resized.jpg (2MB, 2241x3984px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_144903_resized.jpg
2MB, 2241x3984px
>>38265759
Its wonderful.

>her sleeping with her head in my lap
>>
>>38269928
>being pragmatic about my own shortcomings and acknowledging facts is the same thing as being a "huge retarded autistic faggot"
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I know you guys just come here to read posts like mine and feel better about yourselves so did you get a nice little endorphin rush when you typed that out and clicked the "Submit" button? you did? Good for you!

>>
>>38268649
Are you me?

I could have easily wrote this
>>
>>38268926

Normal people do get girlfriends.
I'm a 5/10, with social anxiety, Borderline personality disorder, slightly fat, with a high school education and no job.

I've slept with seven women and had three longish term partners. I'm 24. I'm also quite picky aswell. All the women I've been with were 7+ in looks.

Your problem is that desperation reeks off you. You treating getting a women as a one way Street. As if you're recieving all the benefits whilst a women simply puts up with you. Thats a horrible beta mindset. And women can almost smell it.
>>
>>38269992

Stop taking yourself so seriously.
You're going to look back at this post and cringe at yourself or feel ashamed.
>>
>>38270064
>Your problem is that desperation reeks off you. You treating getting a women as a one way Street. As if you're recieving all the benefits whilst a women simply puts up with you. Thats a horrible beta mindset. And women can almost smell it.
hahahahahahahaha Oh wow I didnt know this was my problem even though I literally don't talk to women anymore and don't even look at them because I know they consider me to be inferior but OH JEEZ i guess I should just lie to them and to myself about all my shortcomings because HAHAHAHA JUST FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT BRO THATS TOTALLY THE TICKET TO SUCCESS BRAH yeah hahahahaha just pretend like there's no reason to be self-loathing even though I'm a loser and its totally all my own fault that I don't lie to myself and everyone around me about my shortcomings lol hahahaha lmao lol you should kill me

i want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diet to die want to diei want to diei want to di
>>
>>38269992
I'm sorry I hope you find someone.
>>
>>38270101
oh hahahahahaha so I should stop being honest with myself about all of my shortcomingsa nd failures and loser aspects of my life and personality even though people also tell me those things are exactly why i cant get a gfhahahahaha ok wow i cant believe I havent thought of that before yeah gosh I really am sure self conscious of how I come off on an anonymous imageboard golly im gonna regreat posting that stuff on 4chan in the morning I just need to stop being honest with myself about how im out of shape and a loser 25 year old dropout who lives with his mom and makes $10/hr because women totally love honesty about being a loser lol hahahahaha

want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to diei want to die
>>
I miss her. Please make the pain stop.
>>
>>38270105
>I'm sorry I hope you find someone.
You and I both know I won't. Just read my posts ITT. It's easier for a woman who's a mess to "find someone" than it is for a man who's a mess to find someone, and I'm a fucking dumpsterfire.
>>
>>38267580
i wish i hada gf. i only have hookups . i want to die
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.