[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were not going to make it lads. This is it. This is all we have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Were not going to make it lads. This is it. This is all we have
>>
File: 1468271353780.jpg (149KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1468271353780.jpg
149KB, 1500x1500px
>tfw now I know why my dad became an alcoholic
at least that fucker was able to get gfs and get laid, I can't even get a woman to reply to me
>>
>>38265021
>This is all we have

That "was" all you "had", but you wasted most of the potential you had by not taking chances; you went for what you saw as "safe" rather than taking risks.
>>
>>38265065

Wasted potential is the result of having shitty parents that don't discipline you or teach you anything that you need to know to have a chance of succeeding in life. If you don't know that you're doing something wrong, or don't know how to fix your mistakes, then you can't achieve anything.
>>
>>38265021
Just try anon
>>
>>38265147

Not that anon, but it's too late for me to just try, the damage is already done.
>>
>>38265021
i came to terms with the fact that i will never have anybody and be a kv for my whole life
going to focus on my carrer and getting some life experiences alone
>>
>>38265127
Damn. Gave me feels just from how accurate this is. They never wanted me to make it.
For years I've been trying to pinpoint what's wrong with me and still haven't figured it out. Android have no idea what to do to makeup a change.
>>
>>38265312
Fuckin phone autofill. Goddamit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.