[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wally world stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: nani.png (617KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
617KB, 1280x800px
>late night
>parents gone for weekend
>picking up beer
>waiting in line
>trashy family up at front
>scarlet jofatson yelling at her kid
>kids doing absolutely nothing
>kid wants a pack of starbursts or some shit
>mom screams then slugs her
>parents in line swarming her ass
>cops called
>girl patched up
>put $10 on the counter and left
>sensor went off

>faggots doing donuts in the parking lot
>dipshit swipes other chads mustang
>fight

>get doing muh youtube famous prank grabs eggs
>looks at camera giggling like a dumbass several times
>throws eggs on floor
>forgets to fake slip
>stares at patrons
>runs with camera man
>>
>it's another "black woman with a cart full of items in the 20-items-or-less express checkout lane" episode

these niggers need to be culled
>>
all the walmarts near me are really nice and clean, and the employees smile
>>
Last time I went to shartmart, there was a really tall girl who turned from an aisle and ended up right in front of me, we stared in each other's eyes then she broke eye contact and looked visibly upset. I don't even know why.
>>
>buying a fishing license at the sporting goods area
>hear 2 male employees flirting with a female employee about 10 feet away from me
>finish getting my license
>turn towards the employees and realize that the 2 male employees were flirting with a blue haired tranny who wasn't passable in the least bit
>wide shoulders, adams apple, and obese
I nope'd the fuck out of there
>>
>>38264846
Maybe she was TSUNDERE for you
>>
File: 1494791505919.jpg (154KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1494791505919.jpg
154KB, 496x496px
>bike 10 kilometers to closest wal-mart
>they don't even have the shit I want
>new yugioh cards, not shit all the way back from 5D's era

>looking for square pan
>only one and it's like 90 dollars

>got rid of the aquarium section because they minimum wage slaves too fucking dumb to even take care of some fish
>>
I literally go to Wal-Mart for one thing and that's motor oil. I have literally never bought anything else from it in years.
>>
>>38264846
she probably was wondering why an ugly mofo was staring at her like that, since its rude to do so
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.