[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the first girl you fell in love with, /r9k/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

File: 1499479712894.jpg (119KB, 876x719px) Image search: [Google]
1499479712894.jpg
119KB, 876x719px
Tell me about the first girl you fell in love with, /r9k/.
>>
File: 1450151764276.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1450151764276.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
Cliche as fuck for /r9k/ but
>me, ugly fat beta virgin
>her, hot grill
>friendzoned
>starts fucking chad
>I get depressed
>take the 2d pill
>pretty sure i'm gay now
>>
File: 1470564278733.jpg (116KB, 750x554px) Image search: [Google]
1470564278733.jpg
116KB, 750x554px
She was a virgin until we started dating and she enjoyed cooking + baking, and was fairly intelligent, as well as fun to have sex with and open to trying new stuff in bed with me. Also her parents got along with me swimmingly and they had no problems letting me spend the night at their house or being there with their daughter while they weren't home.
I broke up with her because I wasn't good enough for her and she refused to admit/acknowledge it
>>
Her name was Summer. She was a blonde, Australian ballerina with a cute accent. I couldn't stand that she ate vegemite sandwiches.

I met her in pre-k, and she was my "girlfriend" until 4th grade, one year after I switched schools. Kids used to sing that "sittin' in a tree" song about us. We had a lot of playdates and would hang out on the playground and play pretend. Games where she was a princess or something and I rescued her. I used to get pissed off at her because she insisted on these fucked-up endings to our games where everybody died. Looking back, that's a keeper. She came over to my place to use the pool and swim, and we'd go to places like the arcade and on rollercoasters and shit together.

I still have a Christmas card from her with a bunch of little x's and 'os all over it. We used to nuzzle noses and give each other butterfly kisses.

I miss her.
>>
>be spergy fuck on WoW forum with 15
>meet spergy qt on same forum
>play together for weeks, video chat, Skype etc
>goes for months, have a "relationship" (insofar that's a thing with 15)
>visit her a few times, she comes to my city too
>breaks up with me randomly one day
>cry a lot
>>
File: dw.jpg (124KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
dw.jpg
124KB, 633x758px
>>38264307
I used to play a MMORPG with her when I was about 14 years old. We started a long distance relationship and everything was fine, I loved her like nothing else, but I never got the chance to meet her. 3 years later I stopped contacting her, because I tought that a relationship like this won't work anyway, even tough I still love her. It's 2 years ago since thr last time I've spoken with her and I still can't stop to think about her. Sometimes I dream about having a normal relationship with her, but then I wake up and feel fucking horrible.
>>
File: coughing.png (57KB, 236x210px) Image search: [Google]
coughing.png
57KB, 236x210px
>>38264307
Her name was brenda we were both 13. She live two blocks from my house and my group of friends sometimes hanged out with the girls three houses down. We would play tag with them sometimes and me and her would sometimes end up together. I remember she took my cap off and ran away with it. I chased her and grabed her from the back and threw her down on the grass. She put the cap on me while i was on top of her. Her skin was pale with a pinkish glow and her hair was a dirty blonde. She had light brown eyes and was about 5 feet tall weighed probably 100 pounds or so. She was kind and caring and obviously very playful. .

Too bad im an autist and ruined everything. The end.
>>
Very first one was a girl in middle school. She was new to the school so the teacher gave her the princess role, I wanted to be the prince because I wanted to wear a cool cape or something. We became friends and "dated" (not real dating, just what kids would do). She had to move out of town because of her dad, never saw her again in real life and I was kind of a dick to her on facebook afterwards.
First one in teen years was a cute unicorn-tier big-tit green-eyed pale-skin redhead. She was into movies and classic books as well as comic books. I barely talked to her over the course of 4 years studying together, was too spaghetti at that age. She started dating Chad also, so I just gave up. I'll never find a female as intelligent and cute and sexy as her, so I stopped bothering with women in late high school years. My uni has thousands of students and I have yet to see/meet a girl that made me fall for her.
>>
File: 20170709_175541.jpg (699KB, 2560x1443px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_175541.jpg
699KB, 2560x1443px
>>38264444
Actually, I found the card. Here she is.

>>38264522
>>38264518
MMO's seem like a theme here.
>>
File: 20170709_175558.jpg (784KB, 2560x1443px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_175558.jpg
784KB, 2560x1443px
>>38265161
And the text on the inside. I still treasure stuff like this.
>>
My first love was my older sister when I was like, 12. She was 8 years older than me. We used to be really close and she spoiled me a lot. She was really intimate and would want to cuddle with me all the time, she had really big breasts so I got to feel those wonderful things on me constantly. We used to do everything together, we've slept together probably hundreds of times. We used to bathe together when I was younger, I only appreciate how lucky I was in retrospect. I've fapped to her panties at least 100 times, pretty sure she knew since I would keep some of them for long periods of time but she never showed any signs of caring.

Unfortunately she passed away but I was pretty madly in love with her at the time.
>>
>>38265161
Well, MMOs were the favorite pastime of spergs and nerds before the normies ruined that too.
Plus that girl was the first dyke I ever met.
>>
This is pretty pathetic but here goes. Met her from playing vidya (fucking Minecraft, we were like 13). We were both on a lot, so we'd talk. Eventually, we added each other on Skype, Facebook, and Steam, and we would voice chat while playing co-op games. Don't remember how exactly it became a relationship but it did. We knew what each other looked like and she was simply perfect for me. This went on for a few months. But it ends because we were just so far away from each other and I focused on school too much. She sometimes goes back on steam, and she randomly messaged me last December (ironically I was thinking about her a few days before she did). I wish I wasn't too autistic to talk to her again.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>before summer
>hit by car
>somehow dont break anything, just road rash
>decide upcoming summer will be different
>hit up hot grill from middle school
>make plans for local summer concert
>a week before it happens she cancels
>make different plans to go to movies
>she brings 3 other people
>hang out on routine once a week
>don't talk to her at all much outside of when we're in person
>start getting obsessed with her
>get increasingly anxious throughout the week until she hmu
>if i ever asked to hang out or whatever she would say no, give a lazy excuse or cancel last second
>get really depressed
>never stop thinking about her
>in august, she goes cold turkey on me and doesnt contact me at all
>extremely depressed for first semester of school
>pretty convinced she hates me now

I will never have a summer as good as that. Since then my life has downhill and im pretty sure ill be dead within the next few months.
>>
File: 654984984654.jpg (420KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
654984984654.jpg
420KB, 667x1000px
>>38264307
So it was my bestestestestfriend, I was a bigirl who had never been -in love- with a girl. No one could make me smile like she did, and we always had the best banter. She was a tomboy who was so much like me yet so different. She was beautiful, strong, and could take some jokes. I fell in love with her so quick, I never ever imagined having such strong feelings like that for a girl.

It's been 7 years and I still get pretty fucking sad thinking about her. We used to "flirt" a lot, as two close female friends who were loud late aged teenagers we would screw around with each other for bantz in front of friends. Typical girl shit, I was infatuated. We never ever fucked around seriously or did anything sexual or even kissed. Just you know, GIRL SHIT. Anyway, at the peak of my feelings I told her. I told her that that I was bi. She was the first person I ever told that too. I also told her that I really liked her, more then a friend, and that I really loved her. That she meant a lot to me and I understood if she didn't return the feelings (cause she was straight). She acted cool and made sure to explain in great detail she was s t r a i g h t as a board for in hour non-stop as I just told this girl that I thought was the most perfect thing on the world that I loved her. I'll never forget the fake smile plastered on my face trying to take it in stride as my mind raced and my heart sank lower and fucking lower for the entire hour.

She stopped texting or calling as much after that. She started hanging out a lot more exclusively with our mutual friends. We stopped talking as much. Eventually everything faded away. Except me and my feelings.
>>
File: image.jpg (430KB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
430KB, 3000x2400px
Who else here fell for the "i'm not like other girls" meme?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.