[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/letters/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1483313476435.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483313476435.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
Write a letter to someone. Include initials and be original.
>>
File: veryevilhandshakedadreversed.png (194KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
veryevilhandshakedadreversed.png
194KB, 255x239px
>>38264037
C.,

It's as simple as showing up, speaking with a manager, giving him a firm handshake, and handing him your resume. I didn't raise a quitter.

Sincerely,
D.
>>
Z,
I dont know why you cut me out of your life but i miss hanging out. You were pretty much my only friend and life has been much shittier since you ghosted me. fuck you. You could have at least said goodbye.

R.
>>
M

If you're reading this with I highly doubt, just tell me why again, why without even say anything..I just want you to tell me why are you doing it again I don't know if it's your problems or its me, I don't know anymore, I haven't done anything bad, please just come back and tell me what is happening because Im totally lost at this poing and also hurt and dead inside..

S
>>
Anon,

Sorry about that entire thing. I didn't think I'd sperg out THAT hard irl. No hard feelings I hope, you're a cool person, just wish I could figure out how the fuck to be a functional human again

-t. Other anon
>>
>>38264037
A
You came to my work last week. You were standing at your car in the parking lot doing something on your phone. I could tell you were trying to get my attention but I was too busy to talk to you. You came in to use the bathroom and when you came out we smiled at each other but that was it. I feel kind of sorry about not saying now. I'm pretty much waiting for the next time to see you. You keep coming and going and give off so many signals to me but we both seem to keep shying away from each other and it's making me feel bad.
J
>>
Bump, fur die heimat
>>
>>38264935
Your behavior is not acceptable, excused or okay. You don't get a free pass just because you have autism.
>>
>>38266156

you seem displeased, but I doubt I'm your anon. What did yours do
>>
J,
I miss you
>>
A,

You were right to do what you did. You were right. It was justified to do what you did in the precise manner you did it. I deserved it for how I treated you. I sincerely hope that you are exceptionally happy with him.

You are not responsible for who I am, what I did, or for the turmoil that my life became when you left. Don't feel guilty.

Forever and always,

B
>>
Z,

I wish we could just turn back time and take back all of the fights that we ever had. I will do anything just for another chance to prove that I really do care about you so much and can change.
>>
Pretty sure you're high off your ass right now, but please text me. I miss you.
>>
>inb4 Anna
>>
>>38266400
Second letter? Is it me? OwO
>>
>>38268973
It can be for you. If you think there is a person who might miss you.
>>
>>38264037
R and B,

I loved you both so much back in the day. I did whatever I had to do to keep you all happy, but neither of you reciprocated. I had always heard Junior year was the most awkward and formative years of school, and damn if they weren't right. You both grew up to be bad wives to your men, you both cheated, and you both royaly fucked the other party over. As for me, I'm the same cynical ass I was when the Rose-colored glasses broke. Everyday I die thinking about all the life I've wasted between you two. But what puts me in Hell is myself. I see how I betrayed what I was to be wrapped around your fingers. I was the Good Samaritan of our class. I helped others out with few to no questions asked. Most of all, I treated everyone as a human. Then you came along, and I hurt others just to get "closer" to you. I betrayed what I was for some harlots I never stood a chance with. All I can hope for you all is another man and a good life. It probably won't happen, I'd wager.

Good Luck
W
>>
>>38269116
Can I ask what your initial is?
You remind me of him
>>
V and T

You two are a couple of little cunts, aren't you. Both of you destroy my life and don't even show the smallest bit of sorrow. Then all of a sudden months later, T, you suddenly want to be friends again? Hell no. We were hardly frienfs in the first place. The only one of you I still can't for is V. But of course you hate me now. Maybe someday I can do better. But until then, as much as I hate you, I'll miss you more.
-j
>>
>>38269222
>Can I ask what your initial is?
I rather not. Sorry.
>>
J

I remember when we first met echother, although birtualy, i never would have thought youd come back into my life. When you did, I felt so good that I could even see you. We dated yes, but me being young and you being young left us with alot to be desired from us both. So you dumped me for another guy, and that hurt alot. I got better though, afterwards. We eventually got back together after we both matured a bit. And when that happened, it was different than before. I felt one with you. I remember when I'd tell you that I loved you and youd tell me not to say that. Sometimes i wish I'd never meet you. When you left me again, You tore my heart out. I was blind to how it felt, i just felt sad at first. But as time progressed and saw you get back with him AGAIN... I don;t even know. I felt like I had been played, like I was there to fill some type of void for you. But you never let me truly fill it, and left me with that void. I felt alot of things that I'd never have felt without you. Both good and bad, but moreso bad. I often feel worthless and alone, and the way I've lived and who I've grown to be often leave me wishing I could go back and do things over again. You seem irreplaceable, and I've never felt the same towards another human as I have towards you. Now I feel like I will never meet anyone ever again, and I'm stuck in a loop of misfortune and grieving. I dont want to die but I dont want to live either. I dont want to deal with anything, even my own emotions because I feel as though everything is just eating me alive. I can't even cry anymore, and oh how I want to. I can't say for sure that I want you back, all I can say for certain is that because of you I've had such sadness in my life over a seemingly short time it's fucking ridiculous. Sometime's I feel angry at you, other times I long to see those eyes staring into mine again. Other times I feel like doing something crazy that would make me feel alive again.

God I hate the way I've made myself
>>
E
nothing new to tell you but i love you with all my heart. pls have a gud day
J
>>
I hate that every time i hear Flashlight i think of you. I hate that every time im fucked up youre the first person i want to be with. What did i even do? You were the first guy i actually acted on my feelings with. How can you just throw away all the good times we had? Was hanging out in your garage every day talking about nothing and about everything, smoking cigarettes, getting high and just enjoying being alive not enough? What more could i have done? I was even there for you when your brother overdosed. I miss you so much. I hate that a year has passed, you probably dont even think about me anymore but here i am, stuck on what was. I love you, man. And i think i always will.

R.
Not a roastie, just a faggot
>>
>>38270681
im really sorry about that anon flashlight is a good song and its a shame to have it remind you of someone you long for
t. other anon who gets ptsd from front bottoms
>>
>>38271700
thanks, anon. i hope we can be okay one day.
>>
>>38264037
A,
I'm sorry I treated you like shit back then because I hated myself and hated that I was gay and you made me feel things I didn't want to feel. I'm sorry that you think I hated you. I didn't hate you at all. I think I might have been in love with you back then. I haven't talked to you in a very long time and it saddens me but it's all my fault.

K
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.