[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>western women aren't degenera-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 1499638595132.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499638595132.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>
>>38263652
>just a cowgirl making fun of jigaboos

Whats wrong? Looks like a wifey
>>
File: 1480515105129.png (139KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
1480515105129.png
139KB, 424x470px
>tfw women would rather fuck dogs than even respond to one of my messages
>>
>>38263682

>Stop being so delusional, even if it was true she would never want you.
>>
File: 16.jpg (170KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
170KB, 900x1260px
>>38263652
I use to think this too until I started going to church. There are some genuinely wholesome and pure women out there. You won't find them online because they're busy at the volunteer shelters.
>>
>>38264758
>There are some genuinely wholesome and pure women out there. You won't find them online because they're busy at the volunteer shelters.
I fell for this meme too

except women who volunteer will literally consider someone like me literally too subhuman and inferior and failure-ridden to even consider for dating. They'd most likely end up treating me like one of the homeless men who live at the shelter they volunteer at because of how much of a loser I am
>>
>>38263682
>making fun of jigaboos
by dressing like white trash and flirting with dogs like a white girl?
>>
she's just playing around. believe it or not, 99% of women don't have sex with animals.
>>
File: 58.jpg (178KB, 820x1349px) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
178KB, 820x1349px
>>38264789
> I fell for this meme too
Even if they don't consider you bf material or even a man, doesn't mean they're whores.
>>
>>38263652
These dogs at minimum licked this girl pussy a couple of times.
The way he's sniffing and doing that is pretty common.
If you don't believe find out about a hot girl called vixen.
I still can't believe a 9/10 was that into animals tho
>>
>>38264838
>Even if they don't consider you bf material or even a man, doesn't mean they're whores.
Nah, that's exactly what it means. I'm not allowed to judge them for things out of their control but they're allowed to pass down judgement on traits of my inferior existence that I can't control from their cloud of erudution and perfection and success?

nah fuck those whores, turnabout is fair play faggot
>>
>>38263652
>western women
>implying being sexual with dogs isn't a white thing
Smdh tbqh familia
>>
>>38263652
I wish I was that dog 2 sec warning my ass
>>
>>38264849
>hot girl called vixen.
Link me please.
>>
>>38264872
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINEY FUCKING FAGGOT SHUT TYHE FUCK UPO ALREADY FUCK YOU

NOBODY CARES KILL YOURSELF YOU WHINEY CUNT IF ITS SO BAD JUST DIE
DIE DIE
DIE DIE
DIE
DIE DIE
YOU STUPID FUCKING FAAAAGOT

im tired of your shit
>>
>>38265002
y u mad tho?

madoriginal
>>
>>38265002
Nah im not going to kill myself because I'd rather make you normies tolerate my existence just to spite you all. Keep melting down, brah
>>
>>38265062
>>38265031
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINEY FUCKING FAGGOT SHUT TYHE FUCK UPO ALREADY FUCK YOU

NOBODY CARES KILL YOURSELF YOU WHINEY CUNT IF ITS SO BAD JUST DIE
DIE DIE
DIE DIE
DIE
DIE DIE
YOU STUPID FUCKING FAAAAGGOT

im tired of your shit
>>
>>38265084
>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WHINEY FUCKING FAGGOT SHUT TYHE FUCK UPO ALREADY FUCK YOU

>NOBODY CARES KILL YOURSELF YOU WHINEY CUNT IF ITS SO BAD JUST DIE
>DIE DIE
>DIE DIE
>DIE
>DIE DIE
>YOU STUPID FUCKING FAAAAGGOT

>im tired of your shit
Nah im not going to kill myself because I'd rather make you normies tolerate my existence just to spite you all. Keep melting down, brah
>>
File: 1477313491153.png (805KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477313491153.png
805KB, 720x720px
>>38265000
Nice trips.
And sorry anon I don't have any links.

Try searching for vixen in archives, once an anon posted a link to some of her vids and some pictures of her.
It's a brunette with blue eyes, nice body that always wear a little mask that covers her nose and eyes, kinda like a weird dog mask.

For some reason this zoo stuff scares me almost as much as having cheese pizza in a computer so I will never have any of this anywhere, download or watch.
>>
>>38265107
YOU ARENT A ROBOT YOUR A FUCKING NORMIE SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY SHUT UP EVERY THREAD YOU SAY THE SAME SHIT ITS TIRESOME AS FUUCK BRO FUCKING DIE
>>
>>38265118
>YOU ARENT A ROBOT YOUR A FUCKING NORMIE SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY SHUT UP EVERY THREAD YOU SAY THE SAME SHIT ITS TIRESOME AS FUUCK BRO FUCKING DIE
How am I a normie if I'm literally incapable of attracting any woman or getting them to treat me like a human being? Keep melting down breh
>>
>>38264758
>You won't find them online because they're busy at the volunteer shelters.
Wrong.

The truth is those wholesome and pure women are all married and have had children and become mothers between the ages of 18-23.

These women are not as pure as you imagine but they are the most pure you could ever get in the current age.

These girls had sexual relations with between 2 and 6 males other than their husband before realizing the error of their ways and settling down with a guy who wasn't just using them as a pump and dump.

They became wholesome after only a few mistakes in their teens.

This might sound not so appealing to a virgin male with no luck with women but it is far better than the alternative. All other women, no matter how nice and pure and wholesome they can appear are much worse. They made the same number or more mistakes in their teens as the wholesome ones but rather than learn from their mistakes and stop sleeping around they decided their ability to have sex was some kind of power that they could use to get what they want. So they constantly fuck many, many guys for free shit and do whatever they can to 'upgrade' men. To them a better man is just the guy who will give her the thing that she wants right now. Don't be deceived they learn early on that some of the 'better' men (aka the men who have something they want to take from) want a wholesome and pure virginal girl, so they adopt that look and persona when they need to. They learn that trick early on and even as late as 19 may claim to be virgins with a new guy they just met even though they already had tens of partners and began to use sex to get what they want as early as 13 years old. These are the roasties you have been warned about and these are the ones who end up being discovered as whores sooner or later by the men they are with and then end up alone at 30 no longer the hottest thing on the sex market.
>>
>>38265131
YOURE A FUCKING NORMIE FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT FUCK OOOOOOFFFF
>>
>>38265160
>YOURE A FUCKING NORMIE FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHIT FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT FUCK OOOOOOFFFF
Nah. Keep melting down, brah
>>
>>38263652
On mobile, what happens in webm?
>>
>>38265166
She fucks the doge.
>>
>>38265165
BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH FUCK YOU NORMIE BRAH FUCK YOU BRAH KILL YOURSELF BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH FUCK YOU FAGGOT BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH RBAH RBAH BRAH BRAH FUCK YOU NORMIE BRAH BRAH
FUCK YOU BRAH

BRAH BRAH BRAH
>>
>>38265154
Of course that is if they get what they deserve. However many many of these women will use things like church and adopting a more wholesome look to attract a more innocent guy who doesn't know her past to settle down with. I have seen this happen and it is a sad thing for the poor beta. Sometimes the ex slut will even introduce the beta who she plans to marry to her old male 'friends' who she had previously had sex with. Of course they never tell the beta, deciding it would be better for everyone if the poor guy believes the lie and gets a happy life with what he thinks is a nice wholesome girl.

Also, if you ever question a female on her sexual history and she is offended at the question, that means some shit has gone down, real gross stuff with lots of guys. That's not to say every girl who answers calmly is safe, some rehearse the lie of "3 guys" over and over and are used to saying that.
>>
>>38265228
>BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH FUCK YOU NORMIE BRAH FUCK YOU BRAH KILL YOURSELF BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH FUCK YOU FAGGOT BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH RBAH RBAH BRAH BRAH FUCK YOU NORMIE BRAH BRAH
>FUCK YOU BRAH

>BRAH BRAH BRAH
lol ok keep melting down brah
>>
>>38263652
who would ever think that?
>>
>>38265117
Most of what I'm finding is BLACKED shit.

I think watching beasiality is illegal in my state, so I'll just stick away from it.
>>
>>38264838
>Drinking stout/porter/black beer
She's cool
>>
>>38265414
White Nationalists, alt-right (especially alt-lite), people who hate Islam because muh misogyny, anyone who unironically wants to "defend Western civilization"
>>
>>38264872
/thread
Originallyjxisjs
>>
Smells like fish.
t. Dogoo.
>>
>>38265417
I'm pretty sure one anon linked a bunch of vixen videos once in r9k which is where I found out about her.
If you manage to go through the archives you will probably find the crazy sloot who's into being knoted.

But yeah shit is illegal as fuck so I would take care.
>>
>>38264816
>99%
closer to 95%
>>
File: 1468739342680.gif (75KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1468739342680.gif
75KB, 248x203px
>>38265453
I get why they would want to be optimistic like that
>>
>>38264758
fug
why is Christianity dying? it's annoying but it's so useful
>>
File: 584.jpg (792KB, 1996x1194px) Image search: [Google]
584.jpg
792KB, 1996x1194px
>>38264758
>>38265926
Because it's all a meme, there are no pure women no matter what they pander to the outside world.
>>
>>38265985
Pure or not I'd fuck her and take her out for beers
>>
reminder that if you want a "pure" woman you have to get her young. before society raises her.

call it pedo or whatever, but that's what you have to do
>>
File: 1498747835276.jpg (58KB, 639x474px) Image search: [Google]
1498747835276.jpg
58KB, 639x474px
>>38265985
life is but a dream
>>
>>38265985
does she have two glass eyes? jesus fucking christ talk about soulless this bitch can't even move her face
>>
File: joes show.jpg (822KB, 2020x2364px) Image search: [Google]
joes show.jpg
822KB, 2020x2364px
>>38264758
church girls are hidden sluts dude
>>
>>38266259
I think we've established that already >>38265985
>>
>>38266114
In Yemen, we say "Marry an 8 year old, for she is guaranteed to be a virgin"
>>
>>38263652
This is probably the only thread in existence that hasn't had the ending completed by another anon. White western women are truly scum.
>>
>>38265154
This guy knows what's up. Here's a (you) buddy.
>>
Does anyone know who she is or anything
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.