[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY ME???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 132544125135.png (188KB, 1427x806px) Image search: [Google]
132544125135.png
188KB, 1427x806px
No, seriously, why me? Why did I have to be born an ugly subhuman? Why did I have to be born as a short, disgusting manlet? Why did I have to be autistic? I ask myself these question everyday, and yet I can't find an answer for them.
My Dad is a 6'1" Chad, and probably plowed through the females of my town in his day and my mother is a 5'10" Stacey, who had won several beauty contests, so there's no reason for me to be as short and ugly as I am. As if I couldn't have been punished enough, I was born with autism. I can't hold a conversation and I almost burst into tears if I am talking to someone.
It seems that I am the only member of my family that was born a defective freak, take my siblings for example. My sister is a social butterfly, who no doubt takes a new Chad home every night. My 16 year old brother is already 6'4" and has the entire female population of his school lusting after him. And here I am rotting in my bedroom alone, all because I lost a genetic lottery, and I don't even know why.
I don't know what I have done to deserve this punishment, all I ever wanted to do was live s normal life, but no, I couldn't even be granted that. Everyone in my family has the best genes, and yet I am a subhuman monster.
WHY ME?
>>
What do you enjoy, OP?
>>
>>38263642
you picked the wrong stick, sorry pal
>>
1. A lot of that "I'm ugly" is very probably mostly your perception and bias. In a few years you'll see.
2. You might be surprised how people change their appearance while growing up. You probably have some physical maturation ahead and you will look very different in a few years.

It's literally impossible that with those genetics (6'1'' father, 5'10'' mother and 6'4'' brother) you are a manlet.
You probably just define "manlet" as anybody under 6 feet. That's not what a manlet is.

Bottom line: be patient.
You won't believe how things can change in a few years.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.