[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why would a normie with options decide to settle with a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4145.jpg (60KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4145.jpg
60KB, 389x386px
Why would a normie with options decide to settle with a girl with tons of problems (fembot)?
He's really investing a lot of time into me. I don't get it. He knows I won't have sex with him.
>>
File: 1498571020958.jpg (15KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1498571020958.jpg
15KB, 322x322px
>>38263301
maybe he has low self-esteem and doesn't know he could settle for better people.
maybe you're lucky.
who knows.
>>
>>38263415

Could also be a savior complex, given that OP said she had a ton of problems.
>>
u'd better open your butthole, fembot
>>
What do you look like OP?
Would you mind posting a pic?
>>
>>38263517
this is 4chan anon
i cant
>>
>>38263517
isnt there a rule preventing that?
>>
>>38263301
Why the fuck won't you have sex with him? Live a little while you still have your looks
>>
>>38263680
>>38263705
>implying OP can't just post a pic to imgur then post the link here
Why are women such fucking attention whores but so goddamn lazy and entitled about it
>>
>>38263719
I am a Christian and abstinent.
I'll have sex with him if we start dating for a few months.
>>
>>38263680
I mean it's only /r9k/ But whatever.

Would you consider yourself attractive? That might be it.
>>
>>38263739
What's the difference in waiting 2 weeks or two months? You're gonna be a roastie either way.
>>
>>38263739
Geez, at least wait till marriage.
>>
>>38263915
Too many "30 and unmarried virgin" stories that I've seen
>>
>>38264023
It's not that hard to get married if you're a female, there's plenty of males who would be willing.
>>
Because he loves you, OP. That's the most profound feeling known to Human beings. I probably knows you're not going to sleep with him and he is ok with that. He just needs you. He has to invest alot of time.

Something deep inside of him is compelling him. It creates anxiety inside of him. It's a compulsion. He wants you to be alright, to make sure that everything is as good as it can get. You see, he doesn't do it for the sex at all. He invests his time, not as a mean to an end, but as an end in itself. Because he loves you with all his heart and soul. He wants you to count on him and trust him. To know that you are not alone anymore. That he is by your side. That's all he wants. All he needs.

I know what it's like. I've been there. I think you should ask him how he really feels about you. It's really an affliction and if I'm right, he can't help it. He feels obligated to do it, otherwise the anxiety and the guilt would be unbearable. That's what love does to you.
>>
>>38263301
maybe he is not alpha enough to take the normie train
>>
>>38263301
>He knows I won't have sex with him
That's literally the only thing you have to provide as a woman.
>>
>>38263301
Would you clarify how you'd know he has options? I guess the only thing to do now is totally ignore him.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.