[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make people fear me like fire?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170707-190142.png (575KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-190142.png
575KB, 1080x1920px
I'm tired of being treated like one of the humans of this planet. Humans are all such filth. They're all such pathetic, parasitic, infested, pieces of shit, and I hate every last of of 'em. Ever since my birth, I have only been treated like garbage by the herd of mindless slaves, I'm sick of it. The human race was a mistake. I'm gonna snap soon. I can feel it inside my body, the bloodlust, the rage, the hatred, it's burning. Every fibre of my being inside me is screaming to go postal, but I need to do something bigger, something better, something that'll affect the entire planet's population. You guys have any suggestions how I can achieve total global destruction as revenge to the human race for disrespecting me?
>>
>>38263208
You can't, anon.
You want to be remembered?
Going postal won't make you remembered, you'll be drowned out by everyone else doing the same thing. (ISIS, Anders B, etc.) all that sort of guy.

You want to be remembered?
Join a far-right Terrorist group, push it further and further. Become the leader or die trying.
Then do something big now you have resources behind you.

Or shoot a couple of people then yourself while waving a Nazi battle ensign, that'll net you a Wikipedia article at least.
>>
I wish we could team up desu if I could I would sneak in TV station at the time with more views and leave a message of truth blood and shock for the whole world to see
>>
>>38263297
How much attention would breaking into my school at night and burning it down after soaking the library carpets with petrol get?
>>
>>38263341
A news story, depending on school size could be national story. If small, just a local one.
As it's at night, no one's likely to die, so just another case of arson.
>>
That just might be what I'll do, I'll break into a bunch of schools at night with cans of petrol and a mask so if the cameras are still intact, the forensics won't be able to see my face during viewing the footage.
>>
>>38263465
good luck you will save lots of kids from bullying if you burn a school or more, a hero in my eyes
>>
>>38263465
i want to know it's you once you do it. post something so we know its you
>>
>>38263694
How do I avoid having the cops trace my ip address if I post a photo?
Also it'll still probably take a month for me to finish planning everything to avoid triggering any alarms and to have a plan B,C,D, and E for any possible unwanted coincidences.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.