[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just meet girls by going out to clubs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1499190608500.webm (706KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499190608500.webm
706KB, 360x640px
Why not just meet girls by going out to clubs?
>>
The type of girl I'd like wouldn't be at a club.
>>
do girls who are looking for marriage go to clubs or is it just girls who are looking for dick?
>>
>>38262770
The kind of PEOPLE you meet at clubs are trash.
>>
they want club chads
>>
They won't let me in.
>>
>>38262816
THIS so much this. The only way for clubs to be fun is to go with a group and stick mainly to them.
>>
File: tumblr_omjll2xU7M1v905vvo1_400.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omjll2xU7M1v905vvo1_400.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>38262770
the modern dance club is a cesspool

youd fare better gargling a ladle of toilet water right after youve shat (without flushing) then go to a club
>>
ew

disgust is original
>>
Because I hate clubs and all the times I've been there, I was basically invisible. Might as well have been a piece of furniture.
>>
>>38262770
I have been to clubs hundreds of times in my life and the same thing happens every time

>walk in
>get drink
>dance for 10 minutes
>go for a cigarette
>stay there for an hour
>repeat until go home
>>
>>38262777
Delusion. I'm at Harvard and even the most nerdiest, autistic and intelligent girls still get wasted and club every weekend.
>>
>>38264247

>I'm at Harvard

You people are worse than vegans. Shut up faggot, nobody cares. Harvard lets anyone in now and has regular chimp outs.
>>
>>38264247
>i'm at Harvard
show me where in that post it required you to point that out
>>
one of the issues with clubbing is that that you have to be
1. at least mildly attractive
and
2. have friends
if your ass ugly, you wont get in, plain and simple, and if you dont have friends people are going to look at you as a friendless loser and quite possibly a creep for being alone.

>tl:dr you have to have some equity to even be able to grow in the first place
>>
No friends and can't dance/look like a fucking awkward retard.
>>
>>38262770
I fucking hate clubs. The music is shit and loud as fuck the drinks are overpriced and the girls are slutty and cheap. If you want to have some real fun and meet beautiful interesting and sensual women, find a milonga and learn to dance tango like Al fucking Pacino did in that movie The Scent of Woman
>>
>>38262770
Because I'm way past the age to go clubbin for random skank whore bitches completely original
>>
>>38264247
>I'm at Harvard
Is this how burgers stroke their superiority complex?
I'm at *nameless uni in europe* btw xD
>>
File: 1458107127544.png (28KB, 326x244px) Image search: [Google]
1458107127544.png
28KB, 326x244px
I intern at one, so now I only associate going to them with either working, seeing other people work or getting jealous over their better equipment.
I sometimes go to this heavy metal club but it's not really a spot meant to get you laid.
>>
File: 1460931124553.png (90KB, 431x323px) Image search: [Google]
1460931124553.png
90KB, 431x323px
There's a club, if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home and you cry and you want to die

Original Lyrics
>>
>>38264287
>hates vegans
>hates Harvard students
So do you just hate people who are better than you?
>>
>>38264895
Harvard is a prestigious school. No matter what country you come from. If he said Oxford I would respect that too. Stupid Eurotrash.
>>
>>38265152
yes random internet strangers give a fuck what school you go to
>>
>>38265152
a school full of students, most of which are just as fucking retarded as anywhere else. it's 2017, not 1949.

that kid made some shit up for his own sake. glad it's so easy for you to be impressed.
>>
How do you meet anyone or make any sort of connection at a club?

The music is so fucking loud that I don't really know how you could. How is a girl supposed to like me when the only thing I can day is "huh?" or "what?"
>>
>>38262770
I can't stand modern music
>>
>>38265172
It's relevant to his post retard. Stop being salty you're not at harvard
>>
>>38265203
there is no "modern music" it's just music. buy some earplugs and hang out in the lounge.
>>
File: 1451699599330.png (430KB, 352x515px) Image search: [Google]
1451699599330.png
430KB, 352x515px
>>38262770
I do
I do pickup
turns out it works.

>tfw you go up to a gorgeous woman, try to talk to her, and she's the nicest person you could ever hope to meet.

>tfw you go up to a gorgeous woman and she calls you a bald midget and tells you to fuck off.
>constant practice of social skills, self improvement and development of real self esteem means her words bounce off you harmlessly and don't diminish your emotional state
>she sees that you are un-phased and becomes attracted to you because you are able to handle social pressure like an alpha.

Really anyone who thinks pickup is a scam, doesn't work, or thinks it only works on dumb sluts - is just retarded. It works on everyone, and its not even manipulative or dishonest. Its mostly about overcoming your own emotional issues and getting laid in the process.

If you don't want to go to a club you can talk to girls in the street... even though you'd find the hot ones in clubs anyway.
>>
>>38265348
>there is no "modern music" it's just music

There is. You wouldn't hear music played now played in earlier eras, would you? Checkmate, retards.
>>
>>38265397
getting over your emotional issues and fears =/= pickup. you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>38265432
yes you would. and fundamentally it's the same shit anyway across generations. dance music is played at clubs, but you can go to a variety of bars playing different sounds.
>>
>>38262770

Clubbing is degenerate.
>>
>>38264232
Fucking this. I stopped going to these expensive shitholes 5 years ago and never looked back.
Sitting with a few beers anywhere is literally more fun in every regard.
>you won't find girls otherwise
I won't find turbo sluts this way and this may be a good thing, no?
>>
>>38265443
You can paint a thin veneer of routine-based 2006 mystery method era game on top of your mountain of emotional issues if you want, but things have moved on since then, because that shit was in use literally over a decade ago.

Inner game is basically fixing your emotional shit, outer game consists of the techniques to optimize the process of actually getting the girl back to your place and fucking her. Both are required if you want to be anything beyond mediocre.
>>
>>38262770
Cuz they're always looking for chads. Life ain't fair boys
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.