[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /unrequited love/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1474987372104.png (443KB, 710x429px) Image search: [Google]
1474987372104.png
443KB, 710x429px
who here /unrequited love/
>>
>>38262493
Me. Fallen in love with two sympathetic teachers because they were the only females who would give me attention and were experienced enough in life to have some capacity for understanding sadness and relating to me.
>>
Its an abstract kind of feel.

feelsgoodman
>>
>>38262607
oh fuck, me too, I thought I was the only person pathetic enough for that. now I'm falling in love with a 40 year old lady at my work who is always nice to me while all the stacies ignore me.
>>
>>38262493
If you haven't been in unrequited love at least once you're not a robot
Mine turned out to be a lesbian
>>
File: 1445893291433.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1445893291433.png
8KB, 509x619px
Me. Most excruciating pain I've ever felt. By far. Especially since she scolded me and cast me out of her life because I couldn't wish my clinical depression away. Being abandoned by the most important person in your life feels absolutely agonizing.
>>
>>38262493
>/unrequited love/
I'm way beyond that, all the way to the apathetic stage.
>>
>>38263858
"Get beyond love and grief;
exist for the good of man."
>>
File: 1481664996906.jpg (146KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481664996906.jpg
146KB, 800x800px
>was approached by her a few months ago
>she said I felt different to than the others in our online circle
>didn't really think anything of it, enjoyed talking so I continued
>wasnt that interested in her but she said she'd wait for me and that she wanted me
>we talked every night until we fell asleep
>after a while she gets busy in her life, stop talking and remove her after a month of silence
>add her back recently after 4 months or so since we last spoke
>she has a boyfriend who she adores now
>she always tells me how much she likes me and how much she cares about me
>try to tell her how I feel, we settle that her being a big sister figure is enough since I love being around her and that she doesnt feel romantically about me
>"hey anon, wanna hear about my lovelife and how I met (current bf)?"
>tell her no and that it would make me jealous
>she doesnt understand how in the world it would make me jealous
>realize then that she never really loved me like she does him, she was just super lonely
>bitterly cant help but hope their relationship doesnt work out
>tfw will always just be a little brother figure to her
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.