[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: 18+ Autism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sexy m&m.jpg (37KB, 590x741px) Image search: [Google]
sexy m&m.jpg
37KB, 590x741px
>be me
>be 20 yrs old
>go to the supermarket
>see big booty qt in the chocolate aisle
>can't stop looking at that voluptuous ass
>on the verge of getting a boner
>just focus on looking at chocolate
>pick up an m&m packet
>see this hot ass m&m lady with those fine ass legs
>get raging boner
>impossible to hide
>she's looking at me and won't stop
>fuck what do I say
>"well you know what those m&m's are like h-haha"
>>
>be me

Who else would you be?

oregano
>>
>>38261903
Why didn't you try to stick your dick in the elastic of your underwear? Every living male knows that's the go to thing when you know you're going to get a boner.
>>
>>38261961
YOU

orginallio
>>
>>38261976
I was only wearing my pj shorts and a t-shirt (it was really warm)
>>
>fucking girl
>2 mins in
>autistic uncontrollable meltdown
>run into bathroom crying and screaming
>breaks everything in the room
>she is crying, she runs out of my house
at least i lost my virginity
>>
>>38262010
You still could have made it work, anon.
>>
>>38262051
I literally couldn't, those shorts weren't tight, they were loose like a bathrobe ting
>>
>>38262071
Well the only other thing I can think of that you could have changed was just basically awkwardly keep facing away from any other person in the store til it goes down.
>>
>>38262138
I kept turning to see if she was looking and every time, she still was, so I panicked and "compromised"
>>
>>38261903
since she was looking at your dick you should have hit on her. girls looking at your dick is a sign they like you
>>
>>38262275
but it was a BONER, and she was giving me a really awkward/disgusted look the whole time, she wouldn't stop staring. ughhh it was beyond awkward
>>
pooped myself when I turned 18 on my 18th birthday, my friend kept sniffing my ass and giggling it was weird
>>
>>38262026
more sad than autistic I suppose, was that trauma or just paranoia?

>>38262530
kek'd

also bump I love these threads

when I was 17 (not 18 but close) I used to piss all over the walls in my bathroom, idk why I did it but it was so exciting
>>
>>38262323
maybe next time start a conversation to distract her from your boner or carry some cool item for a diversion like a smoke bomb
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.