[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge on gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: pepay.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
pepay.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>Be me
>Had mentally ill trap gf
>horrible relationship, damaged me
>broke up 2 months ago
>yesterday he and his faggot friend texted me some shit insulting me
>autism activated

How do I get revenge on them?
Some infos
>I could beat them but they live 1,5 hour away from me (train)
>Both of them are "internet celebs" meaning they have lots of followers on facebook
>both are depressed annoying faggots
>I dont have the nudes (not a fag anymore)

I was thinking about impersonating them, or someshit, so revenge using the interwebz

>inb4 not ur personal army
I just need your help, imma do it.
>inb4 u cruel
They were abusive as fuck, its perfectly just
>>
Don't date insane people, you retard.
>>
>>38261444
I indeed was. Fell for the trap meme. Im no longer a beta who lets others humiliate him, so this time I want a little revenge
>>
>>38261383
>Both of them are "internet celebs" meaning they have lots of followers on facebook

Delete fucking Facebook and stop giving a shit about the people on it. It is literally the most useless 'social media' out there. It's all just shit posts you don't care about from people you don't care about
>>
>>38261504
Okay okay, just tell me how to get sweet revenge on those fags
>>
>>38261524
Revenge is fucking forgetting about it. When they text you and you reply 'who's this?' because you don't fucking know them. There is nothing you will actually do for your petty homosexual revenge.
>>
File: 1495429193938.png (157KB, 485x272px) Image search: [Google]
1495429193938.png
157KB, 485x272px
>not a fag anymore

rriighhtttt
>>
>>38261383
>perfectly just

According to you and you only probably
>>
Fuck you all piece of shit virgins
>>
Having a trap gf was your first mistake
>>
>>38261383
link the facebook nigga

dont think we wont fuck them up for the sake of the laugh and a fellow robot
>>
>>38261566
Thats not revenge. Its called mental gymnasrics.
>>38261383
Try to recover the nudes and release them to the public. You're an idiot to delete nudes and not save them for leverage esp knowing that they were trouble. Stupid homosexual
>>
>>38261383
Get revenge by improving yourself. They'll be flabby, ugly, and unskilled in a few years if they don't transition into fitfags as they approach 30.
>>
>>38261744
Thanks for readin the op
>>
File: crap1.jpg (11KB, 187x320px) Image search: [Google]
crap1.jpg
11KB, 187x320px
would it be a good idea to share this to a group she is popular in?
>>
File: crap3.jpg (10KB, 180x320px) Image search: [Google]
crap3.jpg
10KB, 180x320px
this is another cringy pic of him
>>
File: 1482773688054.png (131KB, 495x483px) Image search: [Google]
1482773688054.png
131KB, 495x483px
>>38261846
tf is this man

did you suck his cock?
>>
>>38261905
no im not a fag to
>>
>>38261973
Thats a perfect plan. So sad I could never do this because that guy disgusts me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.