[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can girls be robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

Well /r9k/? Is this young lady your comrade in isolation?
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a53943/i-have-no-real-friends/
>>
>>38261269
Not really. She doesn't have any "real friends" because a woman CAN'T be a real friend.
>>
She has no friends by choice, so no.

Also, in the off chance this is some kinda b8. I'm saging until further notice.
>>
>>38261319
Anon, that's pretty misogynistic of you, women are our equals
>>
>>38261340
Anon it's not her fault! It's her mother's fault for teaching her to be too independent! I'm sure plenty of robots have issues with their own mothers, so I'd like to think they could relate to this poor girl's plight
>>
>This is what women consider "being lonely"

really puts things in perspective
>>
>>38261396
She says, and I quote, "it's all my fault."

I am continuing to sage.
>>
File: brettlaughsintoanotherdimension.jpg (318KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
brettlaughsintoanotherdimension.jpg
318KB, 2048x2048px
>you'd never know by looking at my instagram account
>>
>>38261269
>I've made hundreds of friends but dumped them all because they weren't good enough for me
Fucking roastie cunt
>>
Not going to read the article but I assume the point is that women are so shitty and egoistical that out of all her associates no one is truly by her considered to be a friend.
>>
>>38261424
Ah so the self-loathing and depression she's displaying by saying that don't make her a fembot? Admit it anon, she's had it harder than you could ever imagine
>>
>and it's all my fault

Well that's different.
>>
>>38261551
>Not going to read the article but I assume the point is that women are so shitty and egoistical that out of all her associates no one is truly by her considered to be a friend.
Yes
>>
>>38261554
Some people have self loathing as a result of faulty wiring in their heads. It's more likely that she simply woke up and finally smelled the coffee. Frankly, I don't have much sympathy for her. Also, there are no fembots, and there are no women on the internet.

I am still saging.
>>
File: Disinterested Sipping.jpg (22KB, 444x409px) Image search: [Google]
Disinterested Sipping.jpg
22KB, 444x409px
>>38261269
>I don't have a significant other
>I don't have many friends
>my weekends usually consist of solo Netflix binges and gossiping with my grandma.

First two sentences contradict the original claim.
>>
Imagine being so sheltered from the real world that you write an article complaining about how difficult it is to be a picky eater
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/food-cocktails/a8488877/dont-judge-me-for-being-a-picky-eater/
>>
>WAAAAAAAH I don't have any besties to share deep secrets and dick hunting stories with because I'm a boring and abrasive cunt!
>Did I mention I'm social and outgoing and people like me?

Meanwhile there are men who haven't talked to anyone except for clerks at stores in weeks because nobody knows or cares who they are.
>>
Can we please archive all these articles so that the fags at cosmopolitan don't get ad revenue?

Still saging.
>>
>>38261770
What rules am I breaking with this thread?
>>
>>38261269
>In hindsight, I know this was actually my fault; I didn't allow him to be there for me. I didn't let him know things about me that I wanted help with, so there was no way he could help. I was blaming him for things he had no control over.

So, I went through the motions as I always do with any other "best friend" in my life. I completely stopped talking to him. I didn't return his calls or texts; I cut off access to my Hulu and Netflix accounts, and I went on about my life as if the friendship had never happened.

this woman is completely insane
>>
>>38261817
Did you respond to the wrong person?

Continuing to sage.
>>
I don't really understand why r9k cannot empathize at all.

I can understand commenting that her loneliness is closer to a "standard" version of loneliness (i.e., not total detachment), but to say that she's somehow not lonely or can never understand loneliness -- I don't get it.

I see similar sentiments all over r9k, and none of the derision in this thread.

The vast majority of posts I see on r9k are exactly the same -- no friends by choice.
>>
>>38261269

No. Hers is self-inflicted so she can attention whore about being lonely.
>>
I thought this was a pretty cool article though.

Also I think that from the outside anyone can say "you're choosing to be alone," but it's different from the point of view of the person living the experience. You have to learn to see the choices. Anyone could say the same of any of you. Choice exists everywhere, it's about learning to see where you keep unknowingly making the same bad choices and working to change them.
>>
>>38262047
I think you need to lurk more then. Or consider going back from whence you came.

I'm still saging.
>>
>tfw literally seconds before i see this thread, sent this to one of my group chats

friends are seriously the best.
>>
>>38262135
>anyone could say X
But is it true? That's the million dollar question and the truth is that she's alone purely by choice, and robots are always at least in part alone not by choice.

Sage.
>>
File: 14444434.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
14444434.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>38261269

No. See, when I have no friends, I don't get an article in a fucking magazine. FUCK YOU OP
>>
also someone TLDR that article cause i have a busy day
>>
>>38262175
>tfw not allowed to have friends or make any kind of close interpersonal relationships because I am a guy (male) and a robot
at least I have Jameson and Morphine

>>38262211
tl;dr: "I dont have any friends because I burn my bridges with everyone who gets close to me because none of them are good enough for me"
>>
>>38261269
Do they know what's like to have no firends? Do they know what it's like to be the only person you can rely on?

Fuck this roasties. That's not they can't understand what loneliness is, they just don't want to understand
>>
>>38262178
no choice that they can see
but you choose how you behave, how you treat yourself, how you eat, how you take care of yourself, and any number of other things.

hypothetically, change is attainable by anyone. In practise, it takes a willingness to continue expending huge amounts of effort with zero immediately apparent return on investment. Being able to choose to do that again and again is so fucking hard and against human nature that for many it may as well be impossible, but it is still technically a choice.
>>
>>38262047
not op bee tee dubs
>>
>>38261347
No they aren't.
Have you been paying any attention the real world?
>>
>>38262250
yeah friendship doesn't involve ego, it's humility

why doesn't she just get friends in her league or above? or people she vibes with?

nobody says you have to be friends to EVERYONE. also friends love each other
>>
friendships require effort. and even when not (ex: childhood friends who you can talk on and off for years and still be there for them as before) it doesn't matter

idk im not going to read her article

just go to goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/friendship

or find the meaning of friendship
>>
>>38262334
i meant* not all friendships require effort though

but yeah idk im like not really mentally here to be typing in 4chan

g2g but you guys should take the time to hit up your friends instead of posting here
>>
>>38262365
I dont have any friends. You're a woman, aren't you
>>
File: 1463973254451.jpg (10KB, 250x125px) Image search: [Google]
1463973254451.jpg
10KB, 250x125px
>>38262273
pic related is basically where youre going with this.

Saged.
>>
File: 1487716154993.gif (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487716154993.gif
118KB, 500x500px
>>38261269
NO THEY CANNOT BE ROBOTS THEY ARE JUST WHORING FOR ATTENTION THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO TRY TO GET CHADS COCK THEY GET FAKE DEPRESSED OVER LITERAL SECONDS OF NO ATTENTION ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT GET OFF MY BOARD NOW EEEUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH
>>
>>38262380
There are no women on the internet anon.
>>
>>38261340
Robots have no friends by a fully conscious choice.
>>
>>38262413
>unironically recommending goodreads
>not a female
Choose one (1)
>>
>>38262365
>g2g but you guys should take the time to hit up your friends instead of posting here
Fuck you anon I would if I could :(
>>
>>38262432
Based upon what?

>>38262450
There are no women on the internet. Also, what the fuck is goodreads?
>>
>>38262390
it's literally the opposite of where that was going
you can conceivably change to no longer have to be yourself.
>>
>friendship

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE BRAH
>>
>>38262465
Because that's what u do?
I'm sure there aren't that many people who have severe enough autism to have no friends by an inconscious choice.
>>
>>38262465
>There are no women on the internet. Also, what the fuck is goodreads?
It's literally a website for women, you virgintrain
>>
>In the end, I've got to allow myself to be vulnerable. I need to just trust that someone will have my back in a bad situation.
she's learned nothing
>>
>>38261269
>4000 Facebook friends and 390 acquaintances
>invited to parties regularly
>friends with dozens of members of the opposite sex who would date you at the drop of a hat

>I have no friends

She may have superficial friends but let's not try to say she's a loser or a robot by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>people want to be my friend but they're not good enough

meanwhile, on my weekends I sit in my apartment and play vidya and watch cartoons I've already seen on hulu
>>
>>38263450
Anon show some compassion she's just like you
>>
>has no friends
>still has a great life
you losers have no excuse, she deals with her issues instead of wallowing in them
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.