[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From NEET to...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images (7).jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Post your stories of successful transitions from being a NEET to being employed/student.
>only 10th day of being a NEET and it gets me more depressed
>>
>>38261230
Mines not much of a story. My dad knew the maintenance boss at a golf course that I live next to. He called him up for me and said that I would work up there if he had a spot. I got lucky that they needed a lot of people up there. Was instantly hired and work there to this day.
>>
File: NEET.jpg (345KB, 599x846px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.jpg
345KB, 599x846px
I was NEET for 4 years and then got a menial job in retail. Wouldn't exactly call it a success. I vastly preferred being NEET. Been employed for a couple of years now and my life is the exact same except now i have to expend energy doing mind numbing labor most days.
>>
>>38261325
Any social life?
>>
>>38261230
opposite here, was normie almost chad tier. Went to college and realized everyone fucking sucked and playing video games and chilling by myself would be more fun and interesting. I'd rather do something I want to do than something you don't particularly want to do but have to do because societal norms about maintaining friendships and relationships.

Never looking back.
>>
I've always had a job or been in university.

My experience has been one of moving away from autism toward normalcy.

More or less happy with where I'm at now, although I wish I had just a tad more confidence on dates and around English-speaking strangers. However, I've definitely improved myself a lot over the course of the past three or four years and have a great plan to keep the trajectory solid heading into 2018 and beyond.
>>
>finish school
>be neet for 3 or 4 years
>find out that there is a evening school where I live
>really meant for people with jobs but they take everyone
>register
>not a neet anymore
>>
>>38261398
No, like i said exact same as NEET where i was in complete social isolation. I don't even talk to my co-workers, they're mostly young ultra normies. A few times when people tried to start a convo when i was new it was really awkward and people just realized i wasn't worth bothering with.

My manager even complained about me being 'distant' when i was new, but i think he's just got used to my autism, although i can tell he doesn't like me.
>>
What kind of country do you live where you are able to be a NEET without parents support?
In Eastern Europe you would just end up on the street.

I have been a NEET for a year after dropping out of college, but I have decided to go back, wish me luck
>>
>>38261230
>mfw there is no misaki to save me
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.