[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you not become the gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: DIY castration.jpg (127KB, 613x1189px) Image search: [Google]
DIY castration.jpg
127KB, 613x1189px
Why do you not become the gf?
>>
>>38261209
what the FUCK

this is not safe
>>
>>38261238

Everything you do comes with risks.
>>
I became the bf instead
>>
>>38261209
>liberals think this isn't mental illness
>>
File: 1450227647993.jpg (83KB, 350x1838px) Image search: [Google]
1450227647993.jpg
83KB, 350x1838px
>>38261238
Don't worry anon. Here's how you do nofap for real
>>
>>38261209
But it only costs like 700 bucks to get your balls removed in a clinic and you leave it after 3h safe and sound.

Why do that?
>>
>>38262735
There are no clinics that will do that, anon, it's mutilation and it's illegal.
>>
>>38262556
what exactly is the point of doing this?
>>
>>38262779
None, he's just mentally ill. And it's the most retarded way of doing this, if you ever happen to want to cut off your dick you have to ensure the urethra won't retract or close, so you have to put a little tube inside the urethra before cutting anything.

The guy who did that most likely had to go to the hospital right after, I wonder how he explained this to the doctors. Hopefully he got put on antipsychotics.
>>
>>38262751
>There are no clinics that will do that, anon, it's mutilation and it's illegal.
There are, you just have your head too deep inside your ass with muh degeneracy thing going on but this is a troll thread and you're a redditor from t_d aka neo /pol/.
>>
>>38262556

that wedding ring though
>>
Enjoy never orgasming again I guess.
>>
>>38262897
I don't seem to understand any of what you just wrote, anon. But no, you can't go to a clinic and ask them to castrate you, just like you can't ask them to just chop off your arm or your leg for no reason. What you can ask for is a vasectomy, which is completely different from castration. I think you're an idiot, anon.

>>38262928
Maybe he's a gay bottom and decided he didn't need his penis.
>>
File: 4guC47w.gif (2MB, 537x336px) Image search: [Google]
4guC47w.gif
2MB, 537x336px
>>38262556
>>38261209
WHAT
THE
HELL
DID
I
JUST
WATCHED
>>
>>38261209
Because it's not real and never will be
>>
>>38262897
we've gotten to the point that reacting with cringe and disgust towards the thought that people cut off their genitals is seen as /pol/

really wish some of you would legitimately be cool with the idea of necking yourselves to change the world for the better
>>
>>38263093
I crossdress and have always wanted to be a girl but the delusion of people who cut off their dick and demand society pretend they're female is insane.
>>
>>38262751
>There are no clinics that will do that, anon, it's mutilation and it's illegal.

It's not illegal. Gender dysphoria is a legitimate medical condition. Trans people actually have to be diagnosed with dysphoria by a licensed psychiatrist before they can legally pursue sex reassignment surgery.

Someone attempting to do it at home is likely an attempt to get around the expense of the surgery itself, as a trans person earning average wages would probably have to save up for nearly a lifetime to afford this procedure.
>>
>>38262985
The surgery is called Orchiectomy but again you're too retarded to even research your shitposting subject because in your mind that person in the pic is having a ""vasectomy".

Literal nigger tier /10.

>>38263382
>muh western society is falling fallacy.
Sad, specially when it comes from the mouths of inbreed and underage shitposters with a sub 80 IQ.
>>
>>38263382
This has nothing to do with what we're talking about. You're talking about SRS now while we were talking about castration. SRS is more complicated than just getting your balls removed.

Castration IS mutilation and illegal. I can't, as a regular guy, walk in a clinic and ask them to chop off my balls just like I can't ask them to chop off my pinky just because.
>>
>>38263506
>This has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Pretty sure that's a tranny in OP's pic, so yes, it has everything to do with this thread. Castration is just one step in SRS. The penis is never removed, only inverted. Chopping off your penis would ensure you'd never be able to complete SRS. Chopping off your balls just makes pursuing SRS a little more affordable since you're skipping the first tier of the surgery.
>>
>>38263493
if you're supportive of tranny people because you're trans, you're the one with a double digit iq
>>
>>38263594
I'm not trans though but unlike you I have a degree and a job.
You niggers make these threads every single day.
Did your father become a tranny? Was your mother raped by one? Are you a tranny with self hating issues?

Again, learn what the fuck is going on with them so you can at least learn to shitpost you inbreed monkey.

Also stop making these threads 10 times a day.
>>
>>38261209
Don't want to be a girl, even when back and forth future shit is possible I don't want to be.
>>
>>38263671
>learn what the fuck is going on with them
really you mongoloid? why would I LEARN anything about the mentally trashed bottom of society
also why are you acting so violent and triggered, lmao
you're trying to hide but you're at the very least a gay who's a tranny supporter irl
do not bother replying to me as I'm leaving this thread and also do not dare to ever reply to me again during your lifetime in any board
>>
File: CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg (22KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg
22KB, 575x323px
How is getting fucked into an open wound even remotely pleasurable?
>>
>>38263770
>The kettle calling the pot black.
But you're the bottom of the society.
Look yourself in the mirror.
>>
i actually had a dream last night where i went on HRT and i woke up in a confused happiness

but this picture has cured me of those delusions
>>
>>38263798

They're mentally ill. That's how.
They tell others that they should be accepted and that it is perfectly "natural" to be born female in a male body.
>>
File: 1449110749094.jpg (8KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1449110749094.jpg
8KB, 200x240px
>>38264002
Exactly because they have an otherwise incurable mental disorder (gender dysphoria) that they need proper treatment, and the only treatment we have today that has a chance at increasing their quality of life is transitioning.

Depression is a mental disorder too, and just like gender dysphoria, people who have it need a treatment (in the case of depression being antidepressants + psychotherapy)
>>
>>38261209
>Doing a medical procedure yourself
I wonder how much tax money this thing has wasted
>Not hair net
>No mask
>Probably didn't sterilize the surroundings
>Will go to hospital 3 days later with a fever/headache due to infection
>Will never be able to have sex properly
>Suicide 3 years later
>>
>>38264111
Consider how many trannies have no problem using their dick to fuck a girl or get sucked by another trans and realize they are all a bunch of overexaggerating fakers, they don't hate their bodies they are just fetishists.
>>
>>38264111
>transitioning.

How about don't let them transition and pump them with anti-psychotics and anti-depressants.
It's like giving a paranoid schizophrenic a knife and telling him that there is an IED in his genitals.
>>
>>38264241
No it's not.
You don't seem to know the history of how psychiatry historically tried to get rid of gender dysphoria treating as a form of psychosis.
The problem is that it's not how it works at all.
Antipsychotics don't do shit for gender dysphoria, and in people who have it's simply something you cannot change.
>>
File: 1492301912414.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1492301912414.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>38262556
>>38261209
>people unironically support this and argue that there is no mental illness involved
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.