[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hold on a second

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
Why can't we eat wood?
>>
File: termites.jpg (75KB, 858x768px) Image search: [Google]
termites.jpg
75KB, 858x768px
>>38260143
We'd be homeless
>>
>>38260279
Knock off the sentimental rubbish
>>
Because we aren't capable of utilizing the energy in it as food. Our digestive systems aren't specialized for that.
>>
>>38260143
i bet you haven't even tried boiling wood in a pot and eating tree soup

on the subject of wood, shouldn't trees be more respected here
after all, they end in ree
>>
No nutritional value.
>>
>>38260143
you can, it's just not useful to do so, because it doesn't have any nutricional value to humans.
>>
>>38260143
We can't digest cellulose which comprises the majority of wood tissue.
>>
>>38260510
hydrogen atom in the wrong place?
>>
>>38260510
Can cows eat wood then?
>>
>>38260571
If you pulped it in mixed it in with feed, yes.

But they can't bite it off trees.
>>
https://www.thestreet.com/story/11012915/1/cellulose-wood-pulp-never-tasted-so-good.html
>>
You can, anon, and people used to do it all the time when they were hungry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bark_bread
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawdust#Use_in_food
>>
>>38260143
dont people eat it in north korea?
>>
>>38261274
they eat bark not wood

I think
>>
>>38260143
The cheap brand of tendies is full of sawdust.
>>
>>38261306
do you mean Tyson cheap or walmart-generic cheap?
>>
File: Fat_b19810_5576352.jpg (27KB, 517x326px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_b19810_5576352.jpg
27KB, 517x326px
>>38260143
back when I tried to lose weight by starving myself I had some binges in which I tried to eat wood.
it was horrible man. i bought an axe and told myself I would hit myself with it if I kept binging late at night on non-foods but I ended up going out at like 3am to chop branches off trees which I boiled in hot water and ate. they were dirty and made my stomach ache.
i also spent 2 hours in the middle of the night licking a tree outside to determine the tastiest part of it before I gave up and walked 30 minutes covered in mud to a 24 hour store to buy chocolate, then for some reason rubbed the chocolate on the tree t lick it off.
>>
>>38261356
Any cheap level tendies. If it has that blended chicken look like mcdonalds nuggets its got processed cellulose they don't have to put on the nutritional ingredients listing because its not nutritional.
>>38261274
Dirt, wild poisonous grasses that make your face swell up, tree(bark, inner bark, wood), literally anything that will fill the void at this point.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.