[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good autism thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Post autistic things you do that are absolutely practical and you will never give up.

I have grown to only wear pants that have at least one zipper pocket, but ideally 2 on each side and one in back. I don't understand how normies can just go outside with important things in their pockets (keys, wallet, phone, etc) and hope they won't fall out when they aren't looking or be pickpocketed, or even just the annoyance of hearing things fall out when you're walking, and having to stop and pick it up. As long as you remember to keep your pocket zipped, keep anything valuable in a zipper pocket and no worry of it falling out.

And yes, this is from personal experience. I lost a phone, a bus bass, and a dollar due to me not notice them falling out of my pocket. I did actually lose keys and wallet too on seperate occasions, but quickly noticed and found them after a few minutes looking.
>>
>>38259475
kidnap
>>
ew what are those ugly things

holy shit those are so bad
>>
>>38259475
>tfw always have a jacket with zips that i autisticly wear all the time even if its 30C or -20C outside

Sweat like a bitch in the summer.
>>
>>38259475
>How do people not lose things
Skinny jeans are a thing, phone and wallet are a bitch to put in pockets, even worse to take out, but them shits is secure as a mother fucker
>>
>>38260196
When did skinny jeans stop being considered exclusively for emo faggots?
>>
>>38259475
I go to supermarkets and fart on the cheese. Cheese slices, shredded cheese, cheese blocks, cream cheese.. anything that's cheese in dairy aisle. Nothing else. Just the cheeses. That way people eat my farts in their grilled cheeses and cheeseburgers. I started doing it 6 years ago and have enjoyed it ever since. Not sure why I started, and I'm not exactly sure why I enjoy it but I do.
>>
>>38260212
No joke, about 2 years ago, now pretty much everyone wears them. I really like the way they fit and they're in style, they look awesome on a skelly like me
>>
>>38260266
how is that good autism?
>>
>>38260315
>they look awesome on a skelly
top kek
>>
>>38260315
>about 2 years ago
I think you need to look at the calendar more. Skinny jeans were mainstream fashion about 4-5 years ago, but have pretty much died since.
>>
>>38260316
because i'm spreading my stank around to the normies
>>
File: 1482219303243.jpg (87KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1482219303243.jpg
87KB, 409x409px
>>38260433
But what if you are eating someone else's ass-cheese?

cunt.
>>
File: 045111042-front-grid.jpg (12KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
045111042-front-grid.jpg
12KB, 372x372px
>>38260315
> they look awesome on a skelly like me
Trust me they don't. They just bring more attention to your weird bony legs. Skinny jeans aren't actual in style unless you're a teenager. Something slim fitting but not too tight like 511s is the way to go.
>>
File: 21or19.png (27KB, 426x541px) Image search: [Google]
21or19.png
27KB, 426x541px
>>38260547
I don't eat dairy
>>
>>38260585
Who lied to you?
>>
>>38259475
I agree with you in principle, actually. No idea why standard jeans/slacks don't have at least one zipper pocket for valuables, fuck, even a little button closure is better than nothing.
>>
>>38259475
I drink the milk straight from the jug rather than pour a glass.

Waste of a glass that I will have to wash, and I'm the only one that drinks milk as it only gets used in tea or coffee so nobody is getting their rank saliva on my milk
>>
>>38259475
I adjust my voice to the accent of the person I'm speaking to, got my ass beat a few times even though I have to explain I'm an autismo after the fourth or fifth slap and or punch
>>
>>38260315
>2 years

boi it hasn't been fashionable to wear boot cuts since like 2003 unless you're a nigger, they dont have to be skin hugging but everything slim cut and under has been the norm since forever
>>
>>38261449
>I adjust my voice to the accent of the person I'm speaking to

so you just mock their accent? what if you're talking with multiple people at once
>>
>>38259475
Those must be some big pockets to fit an entire bass.
>>
>>38259475
I shove toilet paper up my as when im wiping, then i use an enema bag to remove any leftover shit or paper to ensure anal cleansing.
>>
>>38259475
I dont think I've lost anything out of my pockets in years, so I don't know what you're doing wrong
>>
>>38260761
Velcro would be even better. No one could steal anything from your pockets without alerting everyone in the vicinity.
>>
I reenact Naruto fights when I'm alone in my basement.
>>
File: jeezlepeet.png (141KB, 619x284px) Image search: [Google]
jeezlepeet.png
141KB, 619x284px
>>38260585
And they say we're the autists
>>
>>38259475
>Post autistic things you do that are absolutely practical and you will never give up
I dress based only on comfort without giving a single shit about style. It's a basic autistic trait. I have a bunch of basketball shorts and a bunch of plain colored t-shirts which I dress in year-round since I live in a desert. I'm a bit surprised normalfags never picked up on basketball shorts being prime autismo garb.
>>
I carry a journal with me and use it to record thoughts, doodle, sketch, do math, translate things, etc. That, and a 4-colored pen on a necklace so I can color-code stuff.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.