[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice, m8s >Go to Home Depot daily for lunch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1499173793925.jpg (43KB, 330x430px) Image search: [Google]
1499173793925.jpg
43KB, 330x430px
Need some advice, m8s

>Go to Home Depot daily for lunch and/or dinner.
>Cutie 3.14 cashier has begun to notice me
>every time I come in she smiles, says hi, and asks how my day is going
>I think she likes me
>She always has a Mickey Mouse pin on her uniform

I have enough money saved up. Should i book a trip to Disneyland for us and surprise her? I think it's a gyood way to show her how nice I am and it's a good way to start a relationship. What do you guys think?
>>
>>38258536
>Go to Home Depot daily for lunch and/or dinner.

what
>>
Home Depot has the best food
>>
>>38258536
That's the most autistic and sad thing I've heard on this board for a while

Sage
>>
>>38258536
what does home depot have for food?
>>
>>38258814
Sometimes they have hotdog stands outside, but maybe that's Lowes.

Maybe he eats the stale chips and candy they have at checkout?
>>
>>38258814
wrench
>>
>>38258536
she's probably a pin collector OP, disney pins are a huge hobby.

t. pin trader

Just get her a rare one like the pixar store exclusive ones
>>
>>38258536
>say "hey is that a mickey mouse pin?"
>she says "that's not mickey mouse that's just TIT DIRT!"
>>
>go to Home Depot
>buy box of nails
>eat them in the parking lot
>cashier thinks I'm chad
>>
>>38258947
why did I giggle to this
>>
>>38258948
Gross, nails are pleb tier true patricians eat only the finest self-tapping torx screws.
>>
>>38258536
dude she doesn't even fucking know you.

why the fuck would a woman agree to go with a strange man to disneyland.

This is fucking ridiculous on so many levels. Ask her out to dinner. The reason you fail with women is because you think this is an acceptable first move. This is a fucking 6 months to 1 year move
>>
>>38258840
the hotdog stand outside the one I use to go with my dad always had great hotdogs
>>
def just ask her to dinner bro, disneyland is creepy
>>
>>38258536
Please, anon, abort the mission. That is a verrrrry bad idea. How about asking her to lunch & a movie sometime? And don't be all "Let's go to a Disney movie because I noticed your pin."

I'm not trying to be insulting here, honestly, but I have noticed that you might have a problem with understand what "level" or magnitude of effect you should be going for. A 5 day trip to Florida/California with a person you don't know is NOT the thing you do. A lunch, grab a movie, see a local concert, those are "I just met you" things to do.
>>
>>38258994
Sometimes, when I want to splurge, I buy a box of Krieg screws instead.
>>
>>38259047
a movie is even a bad idea. This, again, is proper for a few dates in.

here's why:
You literally know nothing about the person. Movies do not facilitate conversation. It's a 2 hour ordeal where you sit next to a person you barely know, and cannot talk.
>>
>>38259083
Wrong. You can touch her pussy
>>
>>38259083
It is a bad idea by itself, but some people like it, I dunno. Mileage may vary. It just sounds a lot better than Disneyland. If you're gonna do a movie, do something afterwards too so you can talk about it and other things.
>>
>>38259083
how's a movie bad? if they see the movie first it would give him something to talk about
>>
>>38259110
>It's a 2 hour ordeal where you sit next to a person you barely know, and cannot talk.
>>
>>38259099
lmao this is what I thought when I was a sophomore in HS.

I've had like over 3 years, 1/7th of my life of dating people under my belt.

it's not a good idea.

women are naturally afraid and defensive. You need to have women in an environment where they feel safe and in control. A movie is not that.

Invite them out to an EASY meal.

not a $100 dinner.

a $15 per person meal. Something quick and light, and during the day. Coffee and a walk is even better.

you keep the conversation moving
>>
File: IMG_0292.png (124KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.png
124KB, 500x621px
>>38258536
What's the appeal of starting this thread every day? You're worse than that guy who is always screaming about how high he is.
>>
>>38259142
ways to keep the conversation moving:

you're walking, and see an advertisement. Make a joke about the ad.

You're walking and you see some dude doing something weird, "look at this fucking guy over here"

what NOT to do:

"have you seen XYZ [obscure] movie? No? How have you not seen XYZ?"
>>
>>38259179
Ask them easy questions about themselves. **Most** everyone loves talking about themselves. If they give short answers, stop asking questions.
>>
>>38259179
>"look at this fucking guy over here"
her: wow you're insecure
>awkward silence
>she doesnt return your texts
>one week later you visit her apt and you see her fucking him through her window
>>
>>38259235
this doesn't happen if you keep it light.

I'm not saying to say stuff like "look at this piece of shit over there, what an asshole"

it's "look at what this dude is doing"

this conversation will usually end with her sharing a story of something she's seen, etc.

what you're describing only happens if you're being mean / angry
>>
>>38259179
Another one that works for me is getting her to shoplift something small with me

Works great if your cousin works there or something
>>
quality bait OP

well ememd
>>
>>38259235
Just don't say the f word anon
>>
>>38259268
Nah girls think that's a sign of insecurity unless their equally insecure I can keep a convo going with a girl and make her laugh without having to bag on others you sound like a faggot
>>
>>38259382
ok lmao.

literally dating a girl of 18 months and has worked on 10 other but yeah.
>>
File: get_out.jpg (45KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
get_out.jpg
45KB, 500x301px
>>38259453
So what the fuck are you doing here, Norman?
>>
>>38258536
No, just because someone does their job and smiles at you doesn't mean they want to go to disneyland with you. Don't embarrass yourself.
>>
>>38259471
>cyborg

I used to be entirely autistic, but somehow outgrew it. Some of my stories rival anything posted here.
>>
All these newfags, how old is this copy pasta now?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.