[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My average day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
So, My average day goes something like this.

>Be me
>Wake up from my 24 hour nap feeling sleepy, i need more sleep than an average human.
>Get dressed in a 3k dollar suit laced with gold
>Take the elevator down to the bottom floor of my 965 story mansion
>Meet all 37 girls i picked up last night, and give them all my number
>Get my personal 5-star chef to make me cereal
>Cut up an extra 30 lbs of various fruits, gotta be healthy
>Sprint 90 mph and finish it off with a running long jump directly into the cockpit of my spaceship (Yes, i time travel)
>Turn up the engines to warp speed and bail out of my mid flight ship
>Land on to the roof of the local gym with no parachute
>Drill a hole into the roof with my laser eyes (Oh yeah, I have the ability to shoot lasers out of my eyes)
>Hover down to the nearest treadmill and start running at light speed
>Every girl within a 500 mile radius is instantly in love with me
>They all beg for me to impregnate them with my 77 inch flacid dick
>I agree, i have nothing better to do
>Just as i am about to ejaculate i get a call from my employer telling me that an asteroid is heading for earth
>I zip up my pants and summon a saturn 5000 rocket to fly into the atmosphere
>I leave the rocket and jump into space, heading for the asteroid
>My fist starts heating up as i fly into the asteroid
>My fist is on fire and i punch the huge space rock, shattering it into thousands of pieces and directing them away from the earth
>I land back on earth, right in front of my office
>I sit down at my desk, ready to begin my boring day job.
>>
>>38258365
I like this. Well done
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.